Right at Home Washington, D.C.

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Washington, D.C.

Joanne31 September 01, 2014

Leticia is an outstanding representative for your company. She was always on-time, ready to work! She is pleasant and goes out of her way to be helfpul. She was detailed oriented and followed through on any task I gave her. As a matter of fact, she exceeded all my expectations, and showed true effort and caring in everything she did. She's a keeper!

Michael98225150 September 01, 2014

Lillie is compassionate and competent. She faithfully attends to Mrs. NcNeely's needs and reports on potential problems.

Alex9 September 01, 2014

Right At Home has been an invaluable resource for our family.

Carolyn98151750 August 30, 2014

Theresa Bennett of Right at Home provides excellent care. She is always punctual, dependable, and reliable.

Frankie4 August 30, 2014

Cassandra B. of Right At Home was always on time and pleasant. She easily gained the trust of the patient, took initiative, and respectful. I would use Right at Home again.

William29 March 31, 2014

Mary is an excellent caregiver. She has been servicing my wife and for the past four weeks we are well satisfied. Mrs. Pratt attends to us twice a week. Tuesday and Friday 9:30-1:30 PM (2-1-14) She is warm and personal.

Eleanor4 February 28, 2014

They are very professional, organized, responsive and superior staff and caregiver. They are very accessible and communicate immediately. I highly recommend them. Outstanding staff - Wanda, Jasmine, and Anita.

Gwen8 February 28, 2014

Both caregivers assigned by the agency are fabulous, professional, responsible, caring, reliable and honest.

Jerry8 June 28, 2013

A Right At Home employee came to the hospital recovery room to pick me up after a colonoscopy. She was very professional, concerned and friendly, was extremely pleased.

Vincent1 June 28, 2013

RAH have provided HHAs for me for over 2 years. My 3 HHAs have all been capable, well trained and willing. I've been dealing mainly with Karen in the office. She has been helpful and pleasant at all times. My current HHA Emily has been with me for over a year. She is knowledgeable, reliable, and very empathetic.

Judith9 June 27, 2013

Home Health Aides are compassionate and competent. I have severe arthritis and use a mobility scooter. Right at Home has enabled me to live more comfortably at home. I like the one-on-one services tailored to one's needs, rather than the "one size-fits - all" services assisted living facilities offer.

Richard20 May 03, 2013

Maria is the nurse-caregiver for Right at Home DC who takes excellent care of my wife who is partially disabled.

From Right at Home Washington, D.C.

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Features of Right at Home Washington, D.C.

Business Address