Home Helpers | Walnutport, PA

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers | Walnutport, PA

Bette N_463369 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers is a friendly company.

Wicker, J_463364 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers is a very good service, depending on the caregiver.

Hewett, J_463356 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers has great caregivers and they are outstanding.

Doloris H April 21, 2017

The caregiver that comes is so helpful, even for me. She takes a load off of my shoulders, especially with house care. The help means a lot to Tracy.

Ruth R April 19, 2017

I couldn't get out of the house and now I can go out to run errands. Home Helpers gives me peace of mind.

Elizabeth T April 04, 2017

The services make life easy. The caregivers are eager to help.

Margaret C April 03, 2017

Home Helpers is a big help. I don't have to tell my caregivers what to do because they see what needs to be done and go ahead and do it.

Butz, P March 17, 2017

The services are alright when the caregivers show up. They take my mother shopping.

Clawson, D March 01, 2017

The services allow me to be able to take a break from being the caregiver as I did that for nine years. I am no longer as stressed.

Jennifer B February 02, 2017

The services from Home Helpers have helped Frank tremendously and made his way of living easier. They do laundry for him and provide companionship. The caregivers being there is so helpful and it means so much to him.

Hill, J February 02, 2017

I appreciate our caregiver because she is great, and she does everything and more for my husband.

Angie L January 18, 2017

The two most helpful things Home Helpers does for me is picking me up after a surgery and helping me arrange care for my dog.

Joan B January 18, 2017

The services have helped make life easier because we're both high up in aging and I'm too old to help my husband.

From Home Helpers

Regardless of age or ability, you value your independence. Whether you're a family caregiver or could benefit from assistance yourself, Home Helpers of Northern Lehigh Valley can make your life easier by providing home care services, including companion care, elderly care and respite care, in the comfort of home so you can enjoy aging in place. From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a flexible care plan to fit your needs and budget. At Home Helpers of Northern Lehigh Valley, we're more than just caregivers "“ we're family.

The Caregivers at Home Helpers is what makes us different. All of our caregivers go through a multi-step hiring process, which includes a Background Checks, Drug Screening and pre-hire assessment test. Once hired the caregivers go through Home Helpers University which is our training program. Once you become part of our team, you or your loved one, will be assigned a Care Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for making sure your needs are taken care of. The Care Coordinator will set down with all involved parties to carefully select the right caregiver.

Features of Home Helpers

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening