Home Helpers | Walnutport, PA

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers | Walnutport, PA

Mary Ann M_510167 August 11, 2017

The scheduler seems to lie to me a lot. She won't call me, but she sends emails about the schedule that the caregiver knows nothing about. I look forward to my regular caregiver coming. She is very helpful, she can cook anything, and I don't have to be afraid of anything happening.

Violet M_505665 August 02, 2017

Home Helpers' employees are very dependable. The caregiver showers my brother and makes him listen.

Gene H_499745 July 22, 2017

I used to have another company and they would never call me to tell me about changes, and I appreciate that Home Helpers does call me. For the most part, I have only had one incident with a lady not going a good job. With the disease that Kathleen has, she likes the same thing every day. Once the routine is established, we don't have a problem.

Ashley S_497417 July 18, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers is kind, caring, and compassionate. The services help me to be as independent as possible.

Mary M_493425 July 10, 2017

Home Helpers is friendly, and takes care of things that the family can't. Home Helpers gives me peace of mind to know that I have somebody there with my mom.

Joan S_492157 July 06, 2017

Home Helpers has been so helpful to me. I have only had their services for a month. Home Helpers makes my life easier by doing the jobs for me that I can't do on my own.

Cecelia J_487905 June 23, 2017

Home Helpers is a very reliable agency.

Terry K_484262 June 16, 2017

Home Helpers is very dependable and always there for you.

Faith G_477637 June 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers sends me fabulous caregivers.

Gordon H_477620 June 01, 2017

The caregivers from Home Helpers are professional in every sense of the word, friendly, always ready to help, and the office is always looking for suggestions.

Patricia A_473406 May 19, 2017

My caregiver from Home Helpers is very good.

Bette N_463369 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers is a friendly company.

Wicker, J_463364 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers is a very good service, depending on the caregiver.

Hewett, J_463356 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers has great caregivers and they are outstanding.

Doloris H April 21, 2017

The caregiver that comes is so helpful, even for me. She takes a load off of my shoulders, especially with house care. The help means a lot to Tracy.

Ruth R April 19, 2017

I couldn't get out of the house and now I can go out to run errands. Home Helpers gives me peace of mind.

Elizabeth T April 04, 2017

The services make life easy. The caregivers are eager to help.

Margaret C April 03, 2017

Home Helpers is a big help. I don't have to tell my caregivers what to do because they see what needs to be done and go ahead and do it.

Butz, P March 17, 2017

The services are alright when the caregivers show up. They take my mother shopping.

Clawson, D March 01, 2017

The services allow me to be able to take a break from being the caregiver as I did that for nine years. I am no longer as stressed.

Jennifer B February 02, 2017

The services from Home Helpers have helped Frank tremendously and made his way of living easier. They do laundry for him and provide companionship. The caregivers being there is so helpful and it means so much to him.

Hill, J February 02, 2017

I appreciate our caregiver because she is great, and she does everything and more for my husband.

Angie L January 18, 2017

The two most helpful things Home Helpers does for me is picking me up after a surgery and helping me arrange care for my dog.

Joan B January 18, 2017

The services have helped make life easier because we're both high up in aging and I'm too old to help my husband.

From Home Helpers

Regardless of age or ability, you value your independence. Whether you're a family caregiver or could benefit from assistance yourself, Home Helpers of Northern Lehigh Valley can make your life easier by providing home care services, including companion care, elderly care and respite care, in the comfort of home so you can enjoy aging in place. From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a flexible care plan to fit your needs and budget. At Home Helpers of Northern Lehigh Valley, we're more than just caregivers "“ we're family.

The Caregivers at Home Helpers is what makes us different. All of our caregivers go through a multi-step hiring process, which includes a Background Checks, Drug Screening and pre-hire assessment test. Once hired the caregivers go through Home Helpers University which is our training program. Once you become part of our team, you or your loved one, will be assigned a Care Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for making sure your needs are taken care of. The Care Coordinator will set down with all involved parties to carefully select the right caregiver.

Features of Home Helpers

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening