Hillendale Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Hillendale Home Care

Average Rating:

John95099450 June 27, 2014

Hillendale has a good reputation. I like the personalization. They are not robotic. They are down to earth and they talk to you like you are a real person. They talk with my parents and actually interact with them. They have dealt with alzheimer's before so they know how to treat people with alzheimers. I don't have to worry about anything. They take care of everything. They are there all the time and they let us know what their schedule is. They know what they are doing and are always dressed professionally in the proper attire. Their personal hygiene is always well kept. Every time I have spoke with the office staff, they have been responsive. Their communication with me is always clear, concise and timely. They do what they say they are going to do and they get along with my parents. I would recommend this agency to others and Juan is like one of the family now.

Marie37 June 27, 2014

I selected this agency because Kaiser Permanente recommended them to me. I appreciate all the help. My caregiver is wonderful. I do not have to ask her to do things. She does things proactively. She does them on her own and she is very alert to all of my needs. She is always on time and dresses in a uniform. I am the one who dictates the schedule. Usually, the comply with my schedule. I did have one problem in the very beginning. I had a caregiver whose car had a bad break in the window of the passenger seat. They immediately gave me a different caregiver. I know that my rating is almost too perfect, but I have been very happy with the service. Should I need them again, once I heal, I will call them. I know I do not have to search for a health care company and I would absolutely recommend them. Everything I have asked for has been taken care of immediately and the caregiver that I have is like a daughter.

Caring95099050 June 27, 2014

I chose this agency because I liked that they were professional, the caregivers are good quality and the office staff is fabulous. The caregiver's always show up on time and are helpful in giving us suggestions on how my father can get around. Some of the caregivers having nursing backgrounds and it is nice to have a second opinion and bouncing things off of them for suggestions. The caregiver that comes at night gives my father a kiss on the cheek and the others are very caring. They are always in uniform and have casual clean clothes.

The company we had prior was not good at all. Hillendale calls me and if somebody is going to call off, they will try their best to schedule somebody else and keep us informed which is wonderful. As far as scheduling goes, I would rank them an 11 if I could. They have a solid team of caregiver's and have not had any problems with them. I would tell other individuals that the agency is very professional and they train good people.

Christine32 April 11, 2014

I looked up all the reviews with regards to Hillendale Home Care, and they got outstanding reviews. I also knew that they had employees who had been there for many, many years. We have been using them for a few months now, and they are outstanding. She interacts with my mom a lot, and they are having a good time.

From Hillendale Home Care

Hillendale Home care is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse and has been in business since 2002. We are located down town Walnut Creek and cover Contra Costa and parts of Alameda. Our services include all Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, safe ambulation, exercise assistance, medication reminders, laundry, lite housekeeping and transportation to appointments. Care varies from minimal assistance to full care for our Hospice clients.

Every client is evaluated by a RN who designs a Care Plan to address the client’s needs. The caregivers are regularly supervised and the plan is updated as needs change. This RN oversight is at no additional cost.

Our caregivers, some of which have been with Hillendale Home Care for 10 plus years, are valued and respected. We pay competitive wages; abide by the State and Federal overtime laws, offer monthly training in a variety of medical related topics and our RNs and office team provide ongoing support.

Our caregivers are all Hillendale Home Care employees. We pay payroll taxes, Workers Compensation Insurance and offer medical insurance. Every employee is bonded and insured and we regularly keep abreast of regulation changes that affect our industry and could impact our clients.

Hillendale Home Care received the National Home Care Pulse, Best of Home Care Award in 2012 and 2013 for both client and caregiver satisfaction.

We are an approved provider for all Long Term Care insurances and if needed, will help our clients navigate the often complex paperwork associated with LTC.

Hillendale Home Care also has a State Licensed school to train students to become Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides. Many of our graduates become members of our caregiving team.

Features of Hillendale Home Care