Right at Home Central Texas

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Central Texas

Blick April 17, 2015

Our experience with Right at Home has been a positive one. They strive to find a "right" personality fit for our situation and personalities. The staff person learns our home routine quickly and efficiently. They do not try to reorganize or rearrange but to just fit "right" in. They offer to do additional tasks if they have spare time but always keep the care and comfort first. The only time we had a staff problem, it was fixed immediately, no questions asked, just as they promised in the initial interview. We have been with Right at Home 2 years now. They are friendly, professional and caring.

LindaWT July 08, 2013

Right at Home provided sitters for a dear elderly friend of mine. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made. They truly cared about him and treated him with respect and dignity. I was kept fully informed either through phone calls or the in room journal. I would highly recommend them and will use them again should the need arise.

Onzie June 29, 2013

Rhonda Golden was very nice, on time, and had a good personality.

Dorothy19 June 28, 2013

They are dependable and always on time. Always ready to help anywhere they can. Sends honest people. Always has a smile and a happy face!

William8 June 27, 2013

Right at Home has provided all the loving, tender care that we could ever hoped for. For my wife, who is an invalid. Their services including light housekeeping chores have provided me with time for being on my own, time that has been very refreshing.

Aletha1 May 02, 2013

I would not hesitate to recommend Right at Home. I observed the group in their care at a Assisted Living home where I live and did not hesitate to call them when I required things.I give them an A+.

Joyce M. April 21, 2013

I have been pleased with the care given by my caregiver. We get along well, she does a good job, and meets my needs.

From Right at Home Central Texas