Home Instead Senior Care - Vista, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Vista, CA

Eldonna Yates April 18, 2015

So far so good! We don't have any complaints. Scheduling is sometimes a problem for me, but you have told me not to worry about it.

Marie7 August 14, 2012

We have enjoyed two wonderful attendants from Home Instead Senior Care, ever since our father had his surgery in June 2008. Home Care Assistance is expensive, but the attendants have been invaluable for our family. We are grateful for their expert service, dependability, and integrity.

caring37 June 26, 2012

My caregiver's wife is outstanding in all phases of her care of my wife "” cheerful, competent in all her tasks. We don't know what we would do without her. She is a real tribute to your company. We have had problems with your accounting department, but I believe you have straightened that out.

caring36 June 26, 2012

I have had excellent help from Home Instead for my brother until he passed away and for my husband spanning the last four years. Not only are they efficient but they are very helpful and caring as well.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Vista, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Vista, CA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address