PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Seniorcorp Inc

Melinda R_496132 July 14, 2017

Seniorcorp is very reliable and the caregivers in the home are very kind. There is always very good communication. They were able to get someone to be with the client for 24 hour care, with only less than a day's notice, which helped me keep her safe. The services from Seniorcorp allow me to keep the client in her home.

Sandi B_493598 July 10, 2017

Seniorcorp is very flexible. They have caregivers who are patient and willing to work with my mom. Seniorcorp has made life easier for me because it takes a lot of the burden off of me. I do not have to check with my mom on the weekends.

Andrews J_492060 July 06, 2017

Seniorcorp is a reliable company. Having Seniorcorp allows me to live my life and I do not have to worry about my mother. I know that my mother's basic needs are being met.

Becky O_492017 July 06, 2017

I enjoy the organization of Seniorcorp. I like the services, their staff, and the way they set everything up. The services have helped me to not be with my mother taking care of her. Seniorcorp gives the client peace of mind because she is not alone and she can feel safe in her own home.

Phyllis "Claire" M_492016 July 06, 2017

Seniorcorp is a very fine group to work with, they seem to cover all of the spots where you might have a question, they keep checking on you, and they do things right away if you ask them to do something. Seniorcorp has been very helpful and exactly what we were looking for in a caregiver. If we don't like a caregiver we can tell the company and they will send someone different for the next day.

Paula L_492014 July 06, 2017

I think that Seniorcorp's administrative staff is very responsive, and the caregivers are very excellent and professional. I live 200 miles away from my mother, so the professionalism of the caregivers from Seniorcorp has allowed her to remain in her home.

Ann H_492009 July 06, 2017

Seniorcorp has made my mother really happy. That is really important to me. Seniorcorp provides companionship. They cook for my mother and that is a big help. She wasn't eating well, but they helped.

Alper, S_491408 July 05, 2017

I have recommended Seniorcorp to several people. They are a professional, reliable, responsive, and caring company. The services from Seniorcorp allow me to work and feel comfortable knowing my dad is taken care of.

Lynn S_491008 July 03, 2017

Seniorcorp does well because they have good employees and have a good workforce. Seniorcorp has made my life easier because they allow me to get my daily tasks done. It's nice.

Mary Lee L_491005 July 03, 2017

The people that help me from Seniorcorp are really good because they do everything I ask them to do. The caregiver gets things done that need to be done around the apartment.

Hoover, J_491002 July 03, 2017

I would share that Seniorcorp is a very reliable company. Seniorcorp gives me a break and it gives my husband a break to relax.

Pam B_488700 June 26, 2017

I'm relatively happy with Seniorcorp, but it would be nice to have a consistent caregiver.

Linda M_485123 June 19, 2017

Seniorcorp is caring, and they are also ready and willing to assist. Seniorcorp is great to work with.

Joseph R_483036 June 14, 2017

Seniorcorp has provided me services I have been more then happy with.

Martha F_483029 June 14, 2017

Seniorcorp is an excellent company, the staff was knowledgeable and responsive.

Sawyer, C_483021 June 14, 2017

Seniorcorp is very dependable, compassionate, understanding, and their scheduling is wonderful. They are always on top of things when I need them and they are just wonderful.

Lee G_483018 June 14, 2017

Seniorcorp could pay more attention to the care plan they have written out with us and follow it better.

Jenny B_477623 June 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Seniorcorp is good at filling in when a caregiver cannot make it. They provide good replacement caregivers.

Schloss, C_477614 June 01, 2017

I have no reservations about Seniorcorp's ability to provide the services they have been hired to provide.

Fred P_477233 June 01, 2017

For the first two weeks, Seniorcorp's caregivers were responsive and quick to arrive. Our third provider didn't have a good work ethic, wasn't competent, and wrecked my mom's car and didn't report it.

Anonymous_477228 June 01, 2017

Seniorcorp provides good care and they are very pleasant.

Maureen M_477226 June 01, 2017

So far, Seniorcorp has been excellent. We've always had someone available, and they let us know what's going on.

Anonymous_477120 June 01, 2017

Seniorcorp has a good staff, but I found it problematic that Seniorcorp changed staff frequently. The new staff needs a lot of direction.

Frances M_477118 June 01, 2017

Seniorcorp was really loving, they cared, they had great feelings for their clients, and they were experienced. The caregivers were educated by Seniorcorp, and they would do anything that we asked. They were just wonderful.

Gerald "Jerry" B_477117 June 01, 2017

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp is reliable.

Francine D_465373 May 04, 2017

People looking at Seniorcorp should know that they will need to be actively involved with the care and should not expect Seniorcorp to do everything in that regard.

Anne O_465363 May 04, 2017

I haven't been with Seniorcorp for very long, but I think they have tried very hard to follow through on everything.

Richard M_465327 May 04, 2017

I am satisfied with Seniorcorp as a service.

Joy R_465247 May 04, 2017

Seniorcorp is efficient. We have had them for years and I am very pleased with their services.

Barbara K_464820 May 03, 2017

Overall, Seniorcorp does a good job at meeting my mother's needs.

Leskovar, D_464516 May 03, 2017

Seniorcorp is thorough, professional, and responds to complaints in a timely manner.

Jones, V_463250 May 01, 2017

I think Seniorcorps' caregivers need more training.

Sandy D_462871 May 01, 2017

Seniorcorp is a great service for someone, especially for your loved ones that aren't able to do things for themselves.

Jane H_462856 May 01, 2017

Seniorcorp's caregivers really care, and they try to do what is best for me and help me feel better.

Rodger E_462854 May 01, 2017

Seniorcorp has been responsive to any of my requests, and my caregiver is exceptional.

Norman E_462853 May 01, 2017

Seniorcorp is very reliable and precise in the care they provide.

Horace S_462850 May 01, 2017

I would highly recommend Seniorcorp to others without reservations.

Sackett, G_462848 May 01, 2017

Seniorcorp has provided a good service.

Edward S_462843 May 01, 2017

Seniorcorp is absolutely professional in providing the services that I need.

Mary D_462838 May 01, 2017

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp - Virginia Beach, VA is great, but I only want the caregiver that I have right now.

Delorris S_462837 May 01, 2017

I would recommend Seniorcorp to everyone because they have done a good job with my care.

Simon, D_462836 May 01, 2017

Seniorcorp - Virginia Beach, VA's services are perfect. They're very attentive and do a better job than I could do.

Curll, K April 24, 2017

The service takes a lot of pressure off of my morning routine so I can get ready and go to work without as much stress.

Smith, J April 21, 2017

Seniorcorp helps my dad with feeding.

Kathleen "Kay" D April 20, 2017

I don't have to worry about my mom's needs.

dtr, B April 12, 2017

I think Seniorcorp is keeping my mother alive. It takes away the worry for the family.

David D April 12, 2017

The services are as good of care as he can get with his situation.

Klinger, L April 12, 2017

Margaret's caregivers are excellent. They are kind, thoughtful, caring, skilled, and they know how to handle my mother in a loving caring way because of her dementia.

Fitzgerald, P April 05, 2017

Seniorcorp relieves me of a lot of responsibility when the caregiver is here.

Creamer, M April 03, 2017

I like the current caregiver from Seniorcorp.

Bill H April 03, 2017

I had a couple of caregivers I wasn't happy with because she didn't know how to change the catheter and it was leaking and I didn't know how to change it and she wanted me to wait until morning when a nurse could come out.

Hugh M April 03, 2017

Seniorcorp is very expensive, but they have made my life easier by providing caregivers that are smart and well-qualified for what they do.

Sheetz, J April 03, 2017

Seniorcorp helps me out so I can do other things.

Benson, F April 03, 2017

Seniorcorp provides my sister and I with peace of mind because we can carry on with our lives to a large extent.

Matisoo, M April 03, 2017

The services are encouraging for my mom to get out to do things and live. They help by challenging her to exercise. They go outside and don't just stay holed up. They also help with washing her hair.

Xefteris, K April 03, 2017

The services make my life easier because they do what I can't do.

Braut, P March 09, 2017

I would like Seniorcorp to do more for me, but I am working on that.

Martin, M March 03, 2017

The cleint really needed someone to help her in the morning, and the services have been able to help her a lot there.

Erb, B March 03, 2017

I work full-time, and it is a tremendous relief to be able to count on the caregivers from Seniorcorp with my mother. I don't have to worry as much about her care.

Viers, R March 03, 2017

I don't leave my mother except for very brief periods. Seniorcorp and their experience and continuity has been really good for me.

Zimmerman, A March 03, 2017

Seniorcorp eases the burden of my family's duties.

Lewis F March 03, 2017

The caregiver can't do a lot for me, but they come Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and they help me with the little things.

Moore, K March 03, 2017

The impact of my services is tremendous. I feel better knowing that someone is with the client, which allows me to do what I need to do.

Rhys P March 02, 2017

Seniorcorp helps me with my personal needs.

Susan L March 02, 2017

I can go about my business and not have to worry. My caregiver takes care of my mom's needs.

Mohr, B March 02, 2017

The services are 24/7 services, and that is working out extremely well. I am concerned that it doesn't get messed up.

Sara A March 02, 2017

Seniorcorp does light housekeeping. When I have appointments, the caregiver will drive me and my husband to the doctor's.

Greenwood, J March 02, 2017

The caregivers themselves have impacted my life.

Carlock, J March 01, 2017

The services are very helpful. Seniorcorp is able to transfer personal care to my wife and do a little assistance on meal preparation and clean up.

McPhillips, S March 01, 2017

Seniorcorp has helped the client tremendously. I don't have to worry about her when I'm not with her.

Jerry N March 01, 2017

Seniorcorp has had a positive impact on my life because I can't run around and do errands myself. and they help me do that.

Cleland, A March 01, 2017

The companionship and safety Seniorcorp's caregivers provide is very helpful.

Carol H March 01, 2017

Seniorcorp fixes me food and helps me get a bath.

Naumann, C March 01, 2017

Seniorcorp provides me with a break. I know, when I'm gone, that my loved one is getting care. I don't have to worry about her.

Taylor, J March 01, 2017

Seniorcorp takes care of my wife like a doll.

Linda G March 01, 2017

Seniorcorp has reliable caregivers. It's great company for me.

Margie R February 22, 2017

Seniorcorp's services make me very happy. The things I had to do before, I don't have to do anymore. Things that I was concerned about, I'm not concerned about anymore.

Lusk, L February 21, 2017

The service has made my life easier by being able to go back to work. They have helped with taking the client to his doctor's appointments since they have a car.

Gonzalez, B February 17, 2017

There have been other caregivers in the past that my mom wasn't happy with, but with this current caregiver, things are good.

Carnegie, K February 16, 2017

Seniorcorp's services make my life a lot easier. It is comforting knowing that someone is coming to help the client get out of bed and get some exercise.

Cathy N February 10, 2017

I have been most impressed that Seniorcorp allows their caregivers to drive their clients to different places.

Santiago, J February 03, 2017

Seniorcorp has made a great improvement with my mom, and I am able to work because the caregiver comes three times per week.

McCorkle, D February 03, 2017

The care enables my mother to stay healthy because she can exercise with her helper. It is a blessing to her health.

Roy "Dennis' M February 02, 2017

When Seniorcorp changes caregivers, there should be some level of training, like a supervisor accompanying them when the new caregiver arrives or the old caregiver training the new one.

Grace V February 02, 2017

Seniorcorp provides a driver so that I can get around town, and they also provide companionship.

Young, B February 02, 2017

The services from Seniorcorp have really helped the client because the caregiver cooks and cleans for him and makes his life good. He is so much better off than he was before.

Cannon, C February 02, 2017

I have more free time for myself now because of the services that Seniorcorp provides for the client.

Richard S February 01, 2017

The client looks forward to the caregivers coming, and it has made a difference because he can leave the house. It also gives me time to have the house to myself or run errands without worrying about the client.

Shirley S February 01, 2017

I couldn't get by without the help from Seniorcorp. They have made my life even better by allowing me to do the things that I couldn't do by myself, like getting dressed and taking a shower.

Becky S February 01, 2017

We only have the services from Seniorcorp once or twice a week and I welcome them.

Anonymous February 01, 2017

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp tries to help, but sometimes it takes them a while to find the right fit.

Paige, R February 01, 2017

Seniorcorp helps us by preforming tasks that need to be done and by taking care very good care of the client.

Corey, M February 01, 2017

Seniorcorp has made my life better by knowing that the client is being cared for, even without me being there 24/7.

Deborah B February 01, 2017

The impact of the services on my life are good because my mom wants to stay in her home. The services are a relief for us to have someone there with her.

Cooper, D February 01, 2017

I could not do it without these ladies. They shave the client, take care of his needs, and stay with him for five hours so I can go out and do other things I need to keep my house running.

Mary C January 19, 2017

I couldn't get around without my caregiver.

Roper-son, J January 12, 2017

This question is not applicable.

Langhorne, M January 11, 2017

Seniorcorp chose the caregiver and matched the client up to the right person.

Somerville, L January 11, 2017

The services are helpful because the caregiver is dependable and lets me know when she needs time off so that I can schedule accordingly.

Anonymous January 11, 2017

Seniorcorp is expensive. I would recommend them because of the care they provide, though.

Lake, H January 10, 2017

Seniorcorp helped the client because they were caring and helped with her daily life.

Sunderland, R January 10, 2017

My husband is kind of difficult to help. He doesn't want anyone else except for his caregiver from Seniorcorp to come in because she is very good.

Lynn S January 10, 2017

I would be stranded, and a lot of things wouldn't get done if I didn't have my caregiver.

(daughter), L January 04, 2017

Marie's life is better because she receives the care and attention she needs when my sister and I are gone.

Journigan, V January 04, 2017

Seniorcorp made my life easier by letting me get away from the situation when I needed to.

Bennett, D January 04, 2017

The caregiver and her ability to get along with my mother is very helpful.

Chrystomou, C January 03, 2017

My mom has her good days and her bad days. Her caregivers are very good and respect her a lot.

Anonymous January 03, 2017

Seniorcorp has been very helpful by giving me the care I need.

Ann H January 03, 2017

Seniorcorp made the services positive.

About Seniorcorp Inc

Seniorcorp Inc is an in-home care provider serving Virginia Beach, VA and the surrounding area. Seniorcorp Inc offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.