Seniorcorp Inc

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 02, 2017

By Alesia _1

Seniorcorp has very good nurses. Seniorcorp makes life easier by cleaning, bathing, and feeding the client.

By Rebecca L_2

Seniorcorp has lots of options, they are very responsive, and easy to work with. Seniorcorp has hooked my mother to a machine that notifies me whenever there is an emergency.

By Anonymous_1

The caregivers aren't always well trained and they aren't an age where they can relate to my loved one. Seniorcorp could make a more positive impact on my loved one by hiring higher quality caregivers.

By Laura M_2

I would refer others to Seniorcorp because of the personality of my caregiver and because of the care they give me. Seniorcorp's services have provided me with very good care.

By Jacqueline W P_1

I appreciate the way that Seniorcorp started and that they are aware of what goes on in nursing homes. I have received good services from them, with the exception of three caregivers. The services I receive from Seniorcorp have helped me to get over my problems.

By Joan M_1

Seniorcorp has quality employees. Seniorcorp's help has been great for us because they allow me to sleep at night.

By Richard M_1

Seniorcorp has been professional and reliable. Seniorcorp makes life easier by providing care for my mother.

By Rebecca J_1

I would tell others that Seniorcorp is generally dependable and most of the caregivers are excellent. The services from Seniorcorp help because it gives me time to leave my home

By Madeline "Mal" L_1

Seniorcorp's caregivers are on time, well trained, and compassionate. Seniorcorp did everything I expected and then some.

By Gerald "Jerry" B_1

I like that my loved one's caregiver is very conscientious. The services give me peace of mind.

By Caroline S_1

Seniorcorp is a professional business. The services make life easier by doing all that is expected and wanted.

By Andre' B_1

Seniorcorp's employees are reliable and responsible. Seniorcorp has made my life easier because it frees the family to take care of personal business.

November 15, 2017

By Grace A_2

The caregiver is a blessing. She's kind and helpful. Seniorcorp does the little things that I can't do.

November 15, 2017

By Betty M_2

Seniorcorp hires caregivers that care and are intelligent, and I believe they are very intelligent in the work that they do. Seniorcorp helps me tremendously and made an immeasurable difference in my life. Because I have help throughout my day it makes my life a little easier especially because I'm 70 years old.

November 08, 2017

By Susan P_2

Seniorcorp is strict with who they hire, they listen to and take care of their employees. The offer around the clock care, and always have someone to fill in if a caregiver has to leave. We have a different situation, we had to find a caregiver quickly. It's been difficult, my sister and I are very hands-on and our mother is high maintenance. Communication with the caregivers has been difficult. Not all of them know what we require of them and they don't read their files about mother. I have to make tons of notes to tell caregivers what to do for mom. It's getting old. Once we find the right caregiver, it'll be easy. However, right now I am constantly on the phone.

By Richard N_1

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp will make sure that someone will show up and that they are good at what they do. Seniorcorp takes 100% care of me. I cant get out of my bed without them.

By Lois N_1

Seniorcorp is good and it satisfies my needs. They are very pleasant. Seniorcorp has made my life easier by just being there for me and being pleasant.

By Anonymous_125

Seniorcorp sends pleasant and capable caregivers to help us with what we need. Seniorcorp has helped make my life better by helping me around meal time with prep and clean up.

By Jerry K_2

The caregivers are very knowledgeable and compassionate. Their care has allowed us to get some respite.

By Wendi G_1

Seniorcorp has provided a quality caregiver for my mother. Seniorcorp's services give me confidence that I can leave my mom.

November 03, 2017

By Judith P

The caregiver that comes is a doll and listens to what I need. The caregiver helps me out by cleaning and cooking, even doing my hair.

November 02, 2017

By Edward S_2

Seniorcorp has no snags. Every time I ask them for something, I get it. I always get what I need. I have a full-time caregiver. She cooks breakfast, makes the bed, and cleans the cat box. She does everything for me.

November 02, 2017

By Mary D_1

If someone needed someone to help them, I would tell them that Seniorcorp is the place to go for that help. I have a wonderful caregiver that comes in twice a week and helps me take a bath and straightens up my living quarters.

By Sandy D_1

Seniorcorp is accommodating and really does care about the services they provide for my grandmother. They also follow up to see how things are going. The services from Seniorcorp have made life easier for my grandmother by taking her to the store and to the doctor.

By George S_2

Seniorcorp goes to great lengths to match caregivers with clients. Seniorcorp makes my life easier by allowing me to go to work while they take care of my family at home.

By Lynn K

Seniorcorp is very nice, professional, and just really knows what they're doing. My loved one would not be able to live in their own home, and I wouldn't be able to work.

By Joy _2

Seniorcorp is a great company. We have used them for various family members. They are very helpful. Seniorcorp makes it so I can do things on my own. They are a huge relief to me and my family.

By Doug S_2

Seniorcorp is attentive to my wife, and the concern in the care and the actual relationship are the most important things. The service has helped relieve me of a great deal of stress, and it is helping my wife.

October 11, 2017

By R W

I would tell a friend that Seniorcorp gives good quality care, caregivers, and services. Seniorcorp provides consistent caregivers and they relate well to the client.

October 11, 2017

By Kathy M_4

Seniorcorp is reliable, they call and make sure that we are well and that everything is going okay. I can go anywhere I need to go and know that my parent is taken care of.

By Beth R

Seniorcorp is a very responsible and efficient provider. Seniorcorp allows me to leave the house.

By Jonathan S_1

I would tell a friend that Seniorcorp is pretty good and very effective. Seniorcorp makes my wife's life easier by helping her out.

By Virginia "

I like the screening of the health care provider and Seniorcorp's ability to cover caregivers that call out sick or are unavailable to come. The services allow me to keep my full-time job.

By Anonymous_215

Seniorcorp offers high quality service, and they are very responsive. Seniorcorp has done more than just babysit. The caregiver has engaged and become a friend to the client.

By Sheila "

I would recommend Seniorcorp because they have done a good job fitting the caregiver with my dad. Seniorcorp has made my dad's life better by getting him to do his exercises.

By Donna L_1

Seniorcorp is responsive to me and listens to my phone calls. They make sure that I get good care. However, a draw back might be that they can't always go along with what I suggest. Seniorcorp takes care of the light house keeping for my mother. They are helping her with her daily activities so that I have time to have fun with my mom.

By Mary Lee O

Seniorcorp is a wonderful agency. I've been very happy with them and they take great care of me. Seniorcorp makes my life easier by helping me with my daily routine since I'm practically blind.

By Mitchell, B

I'd tell people that Seniorcorp caregivers seem to care and are sincere. They give him very good assistance. The service has helped the most by helping with my loved one's daily care.

By Karen "

Seniorcorp is reliable and dependable. Seniorcorp is able to be there 24/7 to help her stay at home at such an old age.

By Marilyn D_1

I would hesitate to recommend Seniorcorp because the quality of the caregivers that I've had providing help has not been good. When it's good, it's perfect. When it's bad, it's terrible. The caregiver I have right now is perfect. The caregiver takes care of all my needs.

By David D_5

I'd tell people that Seniorcorp's caregivers are very involved. My loved one couldn't survive with out Seniorcorp care.

By Jackie S_1

Seniorcorp has good caregivers. Seniorcorp gives you time to do your own chores.

By Tony P

I would recommend Seniorcorp because they just seem like they are very experiences, and have followed through with everything they said they were going to do. Seniorcorp has helped take some of the load off by taking care of my loved one.

By Cathy P_1

I would tell others that Seniorcorp will do whatever their clients want. They can do as little or as much as possible. The services ease me and give me a little breather.

By Bess H

I'd tell people that Seniorcorp is very easy to work with. I understand the billing and they are helping my wife qualify for long-time care. Whenever I go play golf, someone is here with my wife. It's the same caregiver every week. It perks up my wife, she looks forward to the caregiver coming.

September 25, 2017

By Sanja D

Seniorcorp has great case management. They are very communicative and thoughtful of my father. Seniorcorp has taken a lot of pressure off from worrying about my father. For my father it is so nice to have that companionship.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_335

Seniorcorp is certainly fair and good. I am pleased with them.

By Joann L

Seniorcorp has been very available and very easy to work with. Seniorcorp's services allow me to not have to worry about someone being there.

By Anonymous_336

Seniorcorp was disappointing at first. Every good caregiver had to go back to school or was relocated and I didn't like the others. After a while, I got one I liked. Seniorcorp takes care of the tasks I need done and supplies me with good conversation.

By Jim A_1

Seniorcorp seems like they are doing things the right way. The services give me time to do other things without worrying about my loved one being home by herself.

September 18, 2017

By Cheri F

Seniorcorp is very professional and they try to accommodate our needs. The nurse I have now is awesome and has a lot of knowledge on how to work with my mother.

September 18, 2017

By Joan G

I have no problem with Seniorcorp. They do everything I need to be done for my care. Seniorcorp has made a big difference. They help me, take me to the doctor, make sure my room is clean.

September 13, 2017

By Rhys P_1

Everything with Seniorcorp seems to be working nicely. The most helpful aspect of my services is the fact that my caregiver can give me a bath when he comes.

By Anonymous_337

I would recommend Seniorcorp because I have been very satisfied with most of the people that I have been sent so far. If I am not satisfied, I am able to get a new caregiver. I could not do without Seniorcorp.

By Eleanor M

Seniorcorp is very prompt, and the caregivers are very well-trained. The services from Seniorcorp have helped me with getting up and with my morning routine.

By Anonymous_338

Seniorcorp pays attention to my loved one's needs. The caregivers are able to take my loved one shopping and keep them company. The cleaning is also very good.

By Dottie S

Seniorcorp is a great company because they do their job well. Because of the conditions of my loved one, Seniorcorp has helped improve his life by helping him out of his bed.

By Regina T

I am unlikely to recommend Seniorcorp because they are extremely expensive. The services from Seniorcorp give me more time to work so I can pay the bill.

By Barbara S_5

I'd tell people that Seniorcorp's communication is excellent. They can provide us with extra care when needed. The service has helped the most by helping with her personal hygiene.

By Anonymous_334

I would tell a friend that the caregivers I have had from Seniorcorp are really good because they are kind and care about their clients. It's hard to have someone come into my home that I don't know. Some days are good and some days are not. I have been lucky to have two caregivers that are good.

By Linda G_1

Seniorcorp is reliable and dependable. Everything about Seniorcorp suits me just fine. In my condition there are things that I can't do that the services from Seniorcorp are able to take care of.

August 23, 2017

By Ray G

Seniorcorp was very efficient. They provided great care, and the people were competent. Seniorcorp's services were convenient and prompt.

By Edward D_1

Our caregiver from Seniorcorp is great. We have been really happy with her, she does a good job, and she fits right in with the family. The biggest difference for me is that Seniorcorp has been able to relieve me of doing a lot for my wife. Things seem to going better than when I was trying to take care of her myself.

By Keith P

Seniorcorp works with my long term care insurance, and seems to have good prompt personnel. Seniorcorp makes life easier by because I can get out of the house more without worrying about her.

By Judith W_2

Seniorcorp is prompt, responsive, and advocates on my side. When we first signed up with Seniorcorp, we had a nurse that intervened and helped us reach out to the office and was a great advocate for me. I like the security of having someone from Seniorcorp in the house with my loved one.

August 04, 2017

By Shirley S_1

Seniorcorp is very reliable, and efficient. I wouldn't be able to go shopping, or stay in my home without Seniorcorp.

August 04, 2017

By Deborah _1

Seniorcorp have been pretty flexible as far as the hours the client needs. Also, they always keep in contact with me. If there is an issue they keep me up to date. If a caregiver can't come in, they try to find a substitute. Seniorcorp has been able to allow the client stay at home as long as she can.

By Bill E_1

Seniorcorp has a good heart, but it is hard to match people because everyone different. We have the right caregiver now, but you have to ask for that immediately. I would be concerned for families unable to be at that first visit. Seniorcorp makes life easier because I don't live down the street and I work, so they come over, which is extremely helpful.

By Connie C

I am very pleased with my services from Seniorcorp and have recommended them to several people. The services from Seniorcorp make it so I am able to do more when my caregiver is here, and I can leave the house knowing all is well.

By Penny G

The caregivers at Seniorcorp do an excellent job with my mother and anything that I ask, they do. I can get out of the house with my grandson without having to take my mother.

By Diane D_1

Seniorcorp offers individualized care, has excellent caregivers, and is well-administrated. My mother-in-law is much more lively and animated when the caregiver from Seniorcorp comes.

By Carolyn P_3

Seniorcorp is very good, caring, and do a good job. Seniorcorp gives me some extra time to do what I have to do.

By Barbara M_12

Seniorcorp has really good caregivers! Seniorcorp helps with daily activities and really makes my dad's life easier. They keep him safe by keeping him from doing things he should not be doing, and they will remove trip hazards.

By Barbara G_7

Seniorcorp tries to give you what you are looking for. Sometimes, someone they send isn't quite right, but if you tell them, they'll try to give you the best help for you. Seniorcorp has made our lives easier by being there and showing up. This helps me a great deal. I can get out and do my stuff.

By Becky S_1

Seniorcorp is a very dependable agency. They work with their clients, and provide quality caregivers. My mother is 97 and she cannot be left alone. The services from Seniorcorp allow me time to get out of the house, so I can get a break. The caregivers also help with housework, which takes a big load off of me.

By Grace V_1

Seniorcorp sends responsible and pleasant caregivers. My caregiver from Seniorcorp is reliable, comes on time, and is innovative in helping when it is needed.

By Bob Y

Seniorcorp does a good job generally. Seniorcorp has made things a lot easier for me.

By Mary C_8

Seniorcorp does an excellent job in all areas with the care they provide, and they let me know if the caregiver won't be there, and of course the caregiver is very good about letting me know what is going on with my mom. Now that my mom has Seniorcorp, she has socialization because she was having trouble getting out of the house because of her fall. Now I have peace of mind, and I don't have to be there everyday, and I work everyday. Now I go there two or three times a week because of the caregiver.

By Dena C

I have recommended Seniorcorp to my friends. Seniorcorp is reliable, and I like the quality of the caregivers they send. They do background and drug tests, and train the caregivers well through in-services. It is really helpful that the caregivers get my husband up, showered, shaved, and ready for the day.

July 27, 2017

By Dick R_1

Seniorcorp has caregivers that care about my loved one just as if they were family. The services are not negative. I have absolute comfort leaving my loved one with the caregivers when I have to go out. They are really terrific people.

July 26, 2017

By Shirley P_3

All of the caregivers from Seniorcorp have been really good. When there is an issue the office will always call me. The services help my parents to be able to get out of the house. The fact that the caregivers are with them means that I don't have to be there to take care of them.

July 24, 2017

By Linda C_6

Seniorcorp are very responsive and professional. It gives me peace of mind to know Seniorcorp is responsible and takes care of my folk.

July 21, 2017

By Stacie K

I would recommend Seniorcorp because we are pleased with them, they are reliable, and they are a good fit for my mom. Seniorcorp has taken the stress off of my life and allowed all of us a little freedom.

July 14, 2017

By Lisa S_2

Seniorcorp is courteous, on time, and they have a process to make the caregiver meets the needs of the client. The services from Seniorcorp are helpful to my wife and I so we can work full-time.

July 14, 2017

By Melinda R_1

Seniorcorp is very reliable and the caregivers in the home are very kind. There is always very good communication. They were able to get someone to be with the client for 24 hour care, with only less than a day's notice, which helped me keep her safe. The services from Seniorcorp allow me to keep the client in her home.

July 10, 2017

By Sandi B_1

Seniorcorp is very flexible. They have caregivers who are patient and willing to work with my mom. Seniorcorp has made life easier for me because it takes a lot of the burden off of me. I do not have to check with my mom on the weekends.

By Andrews J

Seniorcorp is a reliable company. Having Seniorcorp allows me to live my life and I do not have to worry about my mother. I know that my mother's basic needs are being met.

By Becky O_1

I enjoy the organization of Seniorcorp. I like the services, their staff, and the way they set everything up. The services have helped me to not be with my mother taking care of her. Seniorcorp gives the client peace of mind because she is not alone and she can feel safe in her own home.

By Phyllis "Claire" M

Seniorcorp is a very fine group to work with, they seem to cover all of the spots where you might have a question, they keep checking on you, and they do things right away if you ask them to do something. Seniorcorp has been very helpful and exactly what we were looking for in a caregiver. If we don't like a caregiver we can tell the company and they will send someone different for the next day.

By Paula L_2

I think that Seniorcorp's administrative staff is very responsive, and the caregivers are very excellent and professional. I live 200 miles away from my mother, so the professionalism of the caregivers from Seniorcorp has allowed her to remain in her home.

By Ann H_3

Seniorcorp has made my mother really happy. That is really important to me. Seniorcorp provides companionship. They cook for my mother and that is a big help. She wasn't eating well, but they helped.

July 05, 2017

By Susan A_1

I have recommended Seniorcorp to several people. They are a professional, reliable, responsive, and caring company. The services from Seniorcorp allow me to work and feel comfortable knowing my dad is taken care of.

By Lynn S_3

Seniorcorp does well because they have good employees and have a good workforce. Seniorcorp has made my life easier because they allow me to get my daily tasks done. It's nice.

By Mary Lee L

The people that help me from Seniorcorp are really good because they do everything I ask them to do. The caregiver gets things done that need to be done around the apartment.

By Judy H_2

I would share that Seniorcorp is a very reliable company. Seniorcorp gives me a break and it gives my husband a break to relax.

June 26, 2017

By Pam B_1

I'm relatively happy with Seniorcorp, but it would be nice to have a consistent caregiver. I can't be with my parents 24/7, so Seniorcorp is helpful.

June 19, 2017

By Linda M_9

Seniorcorp is caring, and they are also ready and willing to assist. Seniorcorp is great to work with. Seniorcorp's caregivers are very positive to the client's health. To me, it's taken some stress off.

By Joseph R_1

Seniorcorp has provided me services I have been more then happy with. Seniorcorp positively affected my daily life by picking me up at dialysis.

By Martha F

Seniorcorp is an excellent company, the staff was knowledgeable and responsive. Seniorcorp has made life easier by helping my sister to get out on her own and be more independent.

By Sawyer, C

Seniorcorp is very dependable, compassionate, understanding, and their scheduling is wonderful. They are always on top of things when I need them and they are just wonderful. When I need a loved one to be cared for, I have to depend on these services. I wouldn't be able to get through it without Seniorcorp.

By Lee G

Seniorcorp could pay more attention to the care plan they have written out with us and follow it better. Seniorcorp needs to pay more attention to detail, the nurses need to pay attention to the plan they have set.

By Jenny B

I would tell a friend that Seniorcorp is good at filling in when a caregiver cannot make it. They provide good replacement caregivers. The services take a great deal of responsibility off me. My father lives with me and I am not well. I would not be able to leave my father alone and go to the doctor without Seniorcorp's services.

By Caroline S

I have no reservations about Seniorcorp's ability to provide the services they have been hired to provide. It is really helpful that the caregivers from Seniorcorp care about their clients.

By Fred P_2

For the first two weeks, Seniorcorp's caregivers were responsive and quick to arrive. Our third provider didn't have a good work ethic, wasn't competent, and wrecked my mom's car and didn't report it. I had to leave work from an important meeting to come to hook up the oxygen tank because the caregiver didn't know how to do it.

By Anonymous_541

Seniorcorp provides good care and they are very pleasant. I don't have to worry that my loved one is home alone anymore.

By Maureen M_2

So far, Seniorcorp has been excellent. We've always had someone available, and they let us know what's going on. The services from Seniorcorp have made the client's life much more pleasant.

By Anonymous_544

Seniorcorp has a good staff, but I found it problematic that Seniorcorp changed staff frequently. The new staff needs a lot of direction. I made a list of things for the caregivers to do and they usually completed the tasks on the list.

By Frances M_2

Seniorcorp was really loving, they cared, they had great feelings for their clients, and they were experienced. The caregivers were educated by Seniorcorp, and they would do anything that we asked. They were just wonderful. The client's life has been much better because of Seniorcorp. They helped with things around the home, they helped put the meals on the table, and they got out the china.

By Gerald "Jerry" B_2

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp is reliable. The services from Seniorcorp have lifted the client's stress and made my life easier.

By Francine D_1

People looking at Seniorcorp should know that they will need to be actively involved with the care and should not expect Seniorcorp to do everything in that regard. We have 24-hour care and that has some unique issues that we are working our way through. These services are critical and the office staff has been pretty responsive to our needs.

By Anne O_2

I haven't been with Seniorcorp for very long, but I think they have tried very hard to follow through on everything. My Seniorcorp caregivers have been helpful. When they started coming out, they were able to help me with things I could not do myself.

By Richard M

I am satisfied with Seniorcorp as a service. The caregivers do light housework and help the client around the house. They are basically there to watch her and help out.

By Joy _3

Seniorcorp is efficient. We have had them for years and I am very pleased with their services. Seniorcorp is a must because we need the care for my mom.

May 03, 2017

By Barbara K_1

Overall, Seniorcorp does a good job at meeting my mother's needs. Seniorcorp's services make life easier because without them, I would have had to quit my job to take care of my mother.

May 03, 2017

By Diana L_1

Seniorcorp is thorough, professional, and responds to complaints in a timely manner. Seniorcorp has made my life easier because with Seniorcorp, Mom needs my care less, and those hours with the caregivers are invaluable.

By Vivian J_1

I think Seniorcorps' caregivers need more training. The services are not very good for me because I am having a few issues. I think it is because of the caregiver's attitude and training. I noticed that there is a decline with the people.

By Sandy D_3

Seniorcorp is a great service for someone, especially for your loved ones that aren't able to do things for themselves. Seniorcorp has allowed me to not have to take time off of work to care for my grandmother. It was difficult for me to get to her to take care of things before Seniorcorp was able to care for my grandmother.

By Jane H_4

Seniorcorp's caregivers really care, and they try to do what is best for me and help me feel better. I couldn't do anything if I didn't have Seniorcorp. I am immobilized and dependent on the caregiver.

By Rodger E_1

Seniorcorp has been responsive to any of my requests, and my caregiver is exceptional. Seniorcorp has made my life a heck of a lot easier. I'm ready to start walking.

By Norman E_1

Seniorcorp is very reliable and precise in the care they provide. The services make my life easier. It frees up my time, so I can do other things while my dad is being take care of.

By Horace S_2

I would highly recommend Seniorcorp to others without reservations. Seniorcorp's service provides me with the opportunity to do things that I would otherwise not be able to do.

By George S_7

Seniorcorp has provided a good service. Seniorcorp helped us by getting the right fit with my wife and her caregiver.

By Edward S

Seniorcorp is absolutely professional in providing the services that I need. The caregiver that Seniorcorp was able to find for me seems to be like family to me.

By Mary D

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp - Virginia Beach, VA is great, but I only want the caregiver that I have right now. Seniorcorp - Virginia Beach, VA has made my life easier because my caregiver helps me with my baths, and she straightens up around the house.

By Delorris S_1

I would recommend Seniorcorp to everyone because they have done a good job with my care. Seniorcorp's caregivers are on time and do what they are supposed to do.

By Doug S_4

Seniorcorp - Virginia Beach, VA's services are perfect. They're very attentive and do a better job than I could do. The services take a load off of me in the morning by getting my wife up and getting her dressed.

April 24, 2017

By Karen C

Seniorcorp's communication is not very good, but they take good care of my mother. The service takes a lot of pressure off of my morning routine so I can get ready and go to work without as much stress.

April 21, 2017

By Jackie S_5

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp's billing system is good and they are very organized. Seniorcorp helps my dad with feeding.

April 20, 2017

By Kathleen "Kay" D

Seniorcorp is a great company. I don't have to worry about my mom's needs.

By Breena R_1

Seniorcorp's oversight and continuity of care is really on top of things. I think Seniorcorp is keeping my mother alive. It takes away the worry for the family.

By David D

Seniorcorp is half the price of the company we were using before. The services are as good of care as he can get with his situation.

By Lynn K_5

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp is as good as it gets as far as home care goes. Margaret's caregivers are excellent. They are kind, thoughtful, caring, skilled, and they know how to handle my mother in a loving caring way because of her dementia.

April 05, 2017

By Pat F_4

Seniorcorp is very professional, it's been a good experience. Seniorcorp relieves me of a lot of responsibility when the caregiver is here.

By Bill H_3

I would tell a friend that Seniorcorp was good but they need to improve a little bit in providing consistent caregivers each night. I had a couple of caregivers I wasn't happy with because she didn't know how to change the catheter and it was leaking and I didn't know how to change it and she wanted me to wait until morning when a nurse could come out.

By Hugh M_2

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp does a first class job. Seniorcorp is very expensive, but they have made my life easier by providing caregivers that are smart and well-qualified for what they do.

By Jonathan S

Seniorcorp is pretty good. Seniorcorp helps me out so I can do other things.

By Frances B_4

Seniorcorp is very responsive and they get back to me readily if I call or have any concerns. They are always willing to work with me to correct any issues that arise and the caregivers are well qualified. Seniorcorp provides my sister and I with peace of mind because we can carry on with our lives to a large extent.

By Michelle M_5

I think Seniorcorp is attentive to the particular needs of the client. They're friendly and they're willing to work with me. The services are encouraging for my mom to get out to do things and live. They help by challenging her to exercise. They go outside and don't just stay holed up. They also help with washing her hair.

By Katherine X_1

I would recommend Seniorcorp because it was highly recommended to us. The services make my life easier because they do what I can't do.

March 09, 2017

By Braut, P_1

Seniorcorp has been very flexible with the scheduling needs. I would like Seniorcorp to do more for me, but I am working on that.

By Mary M_21

Seniorcorp is very cooperative, and everyone seems to be very interested in the care that they give. The cleint really needed someone to help her in the morning, and the services have been able to help her a lot there.

By Bonnie_1

I would tell a friend that Seniorcorp is very helpful and positive. Seniorcorp listens well to the clients' needs and works with you. I work full-time, and it is a tremendous relief to be able to count on the caregivers from Seniorcorp with my mother. I don't have to worry as much about her care.

By R W_1

Seniorcorp is so good to my mother. They treat her like family. I don't leave my mother except for very brief periods. Seniorcorp and their experience and continuity has been really good for me.

By Ann Z

Seniorcorp is very caring, and they are good to their clients. Seniorcorp eases the burden of my family's duties.

By Lewis F_1

Seniorcorp is reliable, and they have sent me good people. They are dependable. The caregiver can't do a lot for me, but they come Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and they help me with the little things.

By Kathy M_8

Seniorcorp has been easy to get a hold of. We haven't had any problems with scheduling. They are reliable. We got a good match in a caregiver on the first try, and she is experienced with Alzheimer's and engages the client. The impact of my services is tremendous. I feel better knowing that someone is with the client, which allows me to do what I need to do.

By Rhys P_2

Seniorcorp was recommended to me, and I would recommend them to other people. Seniorcorp helps me with my personal needs.

By Susan L_6

Seniorcorp is caring and my mother has had the same caregiver. I can go about my business and not have to worry. My caregiver takes care of my mom's needs.

By Bill M_4

Seniorcorp knows what they are about. They are involved in getting the needs of the clients. They are able to meet those needs. The services are 24/7 services, and that is working out extremely well. I am concerned that it doesn't get messed up.

By Sara A_1

Seniorcorp has some caregivers that are better than others. Seniorcorp does light housekeeping. When I have appointments, the caregiver will drive me and my husband to the doctor's.

By Greenwood, J_1

Seniorcorp is overpriced. The caregivers themselves have impacted my life.

By John C_10

Seniorcorp is responsive and professional. The services are very helpful. Seniorcorp is able to transfer personal care to my wife and do a little assistance on meal preparation and clean up.

By Sarah"Sally" M

Seniorcorp is reliable, very willing to work with their clients, personable, and the caregivers are nice and accommodating to each client. Seniorcorp has helped the client tremendously. I don't have to worry about her when I'm not with her.

By Jerry N_1

Seniorcorp so far has been good. They are good at housekeeping and running errands. Seniorcorp has had a positive impact on my life because I can't run around and do errands myself. and they help me do that.

By Cleland, A_1

I would encourage people to express any concerns they have about the service to Seniorcorp. I was not happy with a caregiver and was considering leaving the agency, but once I made my desires clear, things were changed to accommodate my wishes. The companionship and safety Seniorcorp's caregivers provide is very helpful.

By Carol H_3

Seniorcop is helpful, always on time, and is useful to me. Seniorcorp fixes me food and helps me get a bath.

By Colleen N

The care is excellent and Seniorcorp is very reliable. Seniorcorp provides me with a break. I know, when I'm gone, that my loved one is getting care. I don't have to worry about her.

By Taylor, J_1

The two caregivers we have now are outstanding. Seniorcorp takes care of my wife like a doll.

By Linda G_4

Seniorcorp is reliable, trustworthy, and a does good job. Seniorcorp has reliable caregivers. It's great company for me.

February 22, 2017

By Sandra R_6

I am happy with the caregiver Seniorcorp has sent me. I am very satisfied with the services. Seniorcorp's services make me very happy. The things I had to do before, I don't have to do anymore. Things that I was concerned about, I'm not concerned about anymore.

February 21, 2017

By Lisa L_4

Seniorcorp caregivers are awesome, but the communication with the office staff could improve. The service has made my life easier by being able to go back to work. They have helped with taking the client to his doctor's appointments since they have a car.

February 17, 2017

By Barbie G

SeniorCorp has done a great job at finding the client and I a great caregiver. We have had the same caregiver since we first started the services. I feel like they are an angel. There have been other caregivers in the past that my mom wasn't happy with, but with this current caregiver, things are good.

February 16, 2017

By Karen "_1

Seniorcorp has knowledgeable aides that do a good job. Seniorcorp's services make my life a lot easier. It is comforting knowing that someone is coming to help the client get out of bed and get some exercise.

February 10, 2017

By Cathy N_1

I would tell someone about my good experience with Seniorcorp. I have been most impressed that Seniorcorp allows their caregivers to drive their clients to different places.

February 03, 2017

By Jose S

I already have recommended people to Seniorcorp! Seniorcorp has made a great improvement with my mom, and I am able to work because the caregiver comes three times per week.

February 03, 2017

By Dory M

Seniorcorp is very nice to work with, the helper is excellent, and any problems with helpers are solved quickly. They are reliable and know what's going on. The care enables my mother to stay healthy because she can exercise with her helper. It is a blessing to her health.

By Roy "Dennis' M_1

Seniorcorp sends caregivers who are not trained. There is a lack of communication when they change caregivers, and there is no continuity of what needs to be done. I have to train the caregivers, which I resent having to do over and over again. When Seniorcorp changes caregivers, there should be some level of training, like a supervisor accompanying them when the new caregiver arrives or the old caregiver training the new one.

By Grace V_3

Seniorcorp's caregivers are thoughtful and kind. Seniorcorp provides a driver so that I can get around town, and they also provide companionship.

By Bob Y_1

Seniorcorp is very dependable and does a good job. The services from Seniorcorp have really helped the client because the caregiver cooks and cleans for him and makes his life good. He is so much better off than he was before.

By Connie C_3

I would always recommend Seniorcorp, and already have to some of my friends. The client's caregiver is friendly and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I have been very pleased with her and Seniorcorp. The office staff checks in on us and always answers our phone calls. I have more free time for myself now because of the services that Seniorcorp provides for the client.

By Richard S_7

Seniorcorp has given us good caregivers, and everyone is always on time and attentive. The client looks forward to the caregivers coming, and it has made a difference because he can leave the house. It also gives me time to have the house to myself or run errands without worrying about the client.

By Shirley S_6

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp is very professional and reliable. I couldn't get by without the help from Seniorcorp. They have made my life even better by allowing me to do the things that I couldn't do by myself, like getting dressed and taking a shower.

By Becky S_2

I would recommend Seniorcorp because we have a lot of good caregivers, and Seniorcorp tries to work with us. We have had some caregivers that we didn't care for.

By Anonymous_631

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp tries to help, but sometimes it takes them a while to find the right fit. Seniorcorp has caregivers that don't show up sometimes, but they try to get a substitute.

By Regina P

I would tell someone that the caregivers from Seniorcorp arrive promptly and do their jobs very well. Seniorcorp helps us by preforming tasks that need to be done and by taking care very good care of the client.

By Mary C_20

I recommend Seniorcorp all the time. Seniorcorp has the ability to change times. They are excellent with scheduling. Seniorcorp has made my life better by knowing that the client is being cared for, even without me being there 24/7.

By Deborah _2

I would tell a friend that Seniorcorp is always available and checks on my mom to see how she is doing. The impact of the services on my life are good because my mom wants to stay in her home. The services are a relief for us to have someone there with her.

By Dena C_1

I have recommended Seniorcorp several times. I have a handful of brochures that I hand out to people. I could not do it without these ladies. They shave the client, take care of his needs, and stay with him for five hours so I can go out and do other things I need to keep my house running.

January 19, 2017

By Mary C_22

Seniorcorp is very nice. I have a very nice caregiver. I couldn't get around without my caregiver.

January 12, 2017

By Jack R_2

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp is a very good company. They follow through with everything they say that they will do.

By Langhorne, M_1

Seniorcorp is professional. Seniorcorp chose the caregiver and matched the client up to the right person.

By Lisa S_4

Seniorcorp is an agency that is easy to work with, and they are flexible in scheduling. The services are helpful because the caregiver is dependable and lets me know when she needs time off so that I can schedule accordingly.

By Anonymous_662

Seniorcorp is expensive. I would recommend them because of the care they provide, though. I could go and do other things.

By Lake, H_1

Seniorcorp has good people, and they perform well. Seniorcorp helped the client because they were caring and helped with her daily life.

By Sunderland, R_1

I would tell someone that the caregiver I have from Seniorcorp is a good example. She always comes on time and does exactly what we need. My husband is kind of difficult to help. He doesn't want anyone else except for his caregiver from Seniorcorp to come in because she is very good.

By Lynn S_5

I've never been anything but satisfied with Seniorcorp. I would be stranded, and a lot of things wouldn't get done if I didn't have my caregiver.

By (daughter), L_1

I would tell my friends that Seniorcorp offers many levels of services, works with you on hours, and they are great and flexible. Marie's life is better because she receives the care and attention she needs when my sister and I are gone.

By Journigan, V_1

I would tell someone that Seniorcorp is very reliable. Seniorcorp made my life easier by letting me get away from the situation when I needed to.

By Bennett, D_1

Seniorcorp is dependable, but expensive. The caregiver and her ability to get along with my mother is very helpful.

By Chris C_3

I would tell a friend that it can be a bumpy ride with Seniorcorp at first. You have to make sure that the caregiver and the client are on the same page, but after they make a connection, it's smooth sailing. My mom has her good days and her bad days. Her caregivers are very good and respect her a lot.

By Anonymous_663

Seniorcorp has been very helpful by giving me the care I need. The services have been very helpful with everything the caregiver does.

By Ann H_5

I am satisfied with Seniorcorp. Seniorcorp made the services positive.

From Seniorcorp Inc

Seniorcorp Inc is an in-home care provider serving Virginia Beach, VA and the surrounding area. Seniorcorp Inc offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Seniorcorp Inc