Home Instead Senior Care - Victorville, CA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Victorville, CA

August 16, 2012

By caring8031

I'm satisfied with the service we're getting from them. They have staff that's very helpful. They also evaluated what we actually needed, so they're able to provide us our needs. Their care is very personalized. They run errands for dad, clean, cook meals, and they make sure that he eats. Dad is happy and comfortable. They've done everything that I wanted them to do. They were able to send out a caregiver the next day for dad. They didn't keep us waiting. It was a very quick response. I'm happy with what my father got. I would absolutely recommend Home Instead in Victorville.

May 29, 2012

By Sandra2

My mother is no longer allowed to drive. She walks with a cane and walker because she had a stroke several years ago. Early this year she broke her shoulder and my father just passed away last month. She'd been through a lot and the caregiver just came at the right time and she adores her. The caregiver that we got is just wonderful and my mother loves her. She works for us on weekdays and my sister can take turns on weekends in taking care of my mom. She accompanies my mom and drives her to bingo, shopping or just anywhere my mother wants to go. I'm glad that my mom can now go out and do the things she hadn't been doing for some time. I want to see her enjoy her life and go out. I can see that she is doing quite well now that we have someone who can accompany her around and help her out with the house chores.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Victorville, CA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Victorville, CA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Victorville, CA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details