Basecost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Tender Home Care, Inc

Welcome to Tender Care Home Care

Tender Home Care, Inc. provides non-medical companion/ homemaker services to seniors, those recovering from surgery, new and expectant mothers, and others in Ventura County, CA. Options include 24 hour live-in care or hourly care.

Our experienced, compassionate and dependable caregivers provide our clients with loving care and assistance to help make their lives easier and to retain their independence, while providing their families with the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe. All of our caregivers are carefully screened, bonded and insured so you can trust you are getting the best possible assistance. If needed, Tender Home Care, Inc. also provides services to individuals who may reside in an assisted living facility or nursing home.

Tender Home Care, Inc. was created to help loved ones who may need some supervision and assistance with their daily activities so that they may live in the comfort and security of their own home. Although we are a non-medical home care agency, a licensed nurse personally oversees each case.

Tender Home Care provides the following services:

• Medication Reminders
  • Bathing & Hygiene
  • Physical Therapy/Exercise
  • Recreational Activities Pet Assistance

Tender Home Care’s mission is to provide unsurpassed non-medical home care services to clients located throughout Ventura County. We will conduct our business based on Biblical values. We will treat our clients and employees with utmost honor and respect. We will provide each one of our clients with the best possible home care service at the best possible rate. We are ready to help, please give us a call for a free assessment.

Reviews of Tender Home Care, Inc

Posted by tim white June 15, 2015

In my opinion, this is simply the best care giving service in Ventura County. Gail, the care giver who was assigned to our Mom was the most loving and spirit filled person we have ever met. In addition to the typical tasks (cooking and cleaning), Gail was a great companion and conversationalist, her experience with dementia and memory issues was a great benefit to our beautiful Mom. My Mom loved her and so did we. Thank you Tender Home Care, And thank you Gail!

Posted by sincerely September 24, 2012

99% satisfaction. Always on time. Always positive. Most helpful in all areas. All duties are done with a smile. Good analysis and immediate attention to irregularities and even minor crises. Uses the power of prayer. A happy and pleasing personality.

Posted by alg2002 May 08, 2012

Mary at Tender Home Care took care of my mom who had alzheimers during the last months of her life. She was a true professional and really knew how to make my mom feel more comfortable.

Posted by Adolan May 01, 2012

I'm very satisfied with service I received from this company. They took good care of my father. They made him meals, and played games with him, he loved his caregiver. This company was very helpful and very accommodating to our schedule. I highly recommend Tender Home Care to anyone who needs help taking care of their loved ones.

Other Options Nearby