SYNERGY HomeCare - Venice, FL

Reviews of SYNERGY HomeCare - Venice, FL

4.5

September 25, 2017

By Linda J_1

I think the services from SYNERGY HomeCare are fine and I enjoy talking to the men that help us, but the services are too expensive. The services make our lives easier by giving me free time. If I have to go somewhere, I don't have to worry about my loved one.

August 24, 2017

By Ann M_5

SYNERGY HomeCare has given me services that I am satisfied with. SYNERGY HomeCare can provide the caregiver with more days to keep my house more clean.

August 15, 2017

By Donald S_4

SYNERGY HomeCare is good, and caring people take care of me. I still don't get around really well so the caregivers help me with everything, like cleaning and cooking.

July 20, 2017

By Cath U

SYNERGY HomeCare is very professional. The caregivers care for us and they are here when I call them. They are kind.

From SYNERGY HomeCare - Venice, FL

SYNERGY HomeCare - Venice, FL is an in-home care provider serving Venice, FL and the surrounding area. SYNERGY HomeCare - Venice, FL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

SYNERGY HomeCare - Venice, FL