BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
34223, 34224, 34229, 34233, 34238, 34241, 33921, 33927, 33946, 33948, 33950, 33952, 33953, 33954, 33955, 33980, 33981, 33982, 33983, 34266, 34269, 34275, 34285, 34286, 34287, 34288, 34289, 34292, 34293, 34291
LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte

July 19, 2017

By Mary "Rene" P_498276

Out of the agencies that I have personally worked with, BrightStar Care is much more professional than others. The services have helped me to dress because I have very little feeling in my hands. I can go out in society and feel like I am wearing normal clothes.

June 19, 2017

By Elizabeth D_485254

BrightStar Care is a very nice company, and they are here to help. Having BrightStar Care makes my life a lot better.

May 26, 2017

By Frank U_476583

My experience with BrightStar Care has been very positive with the caregivers who have come and helped my mother. The services from BrightStar Care have enabled me to go out and do some things on my own, and allowed me pursue my own personal interests.

May 23, 2017

By Lisa C_474335

I would tell someone that I get monthly Iv's from BrightStar Care, they are always on time, they are there if I have any questions, and that the nurses are phenomenal. If BrightStar Care wasn't able to give me my home IV's I wouldn't be standing here today.

From BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte

BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte is a Private Duty Home Care agency (not Medicare/Medicaid). It is RN owner and operated, Joint Commission Accredited and was awarded 2017 Best of Home Care Leader is Excellence. Our caregivers are bonded and insured. We have a live person on call 24/7 and an RN to oversee every case. We offer a full spectrum of services to meet any need...Companion Care (meal prep, light housekeeping, transportation), Personal Care (assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, transfers), and Skilled Care (medication management, wound care, infusion therapy). Selecting a home care provider is a very important decision...we have proven we live by a higher standard by the outstanding reviews from our clients and caregivers (check out www.bestofhomecare.com to see how we compare to the competition). We are just a phone call away!

Photos of BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening