BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 12, 2017

By Gennadiy K 538801

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're so responsible, always on time, and did the job professionally. The service helped my husband because he has myosthenia and the treatment helped him a lot.

October 12, 2017

By Dorothy F 538774

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're very reliable! We have an excellent caregiver! The service is very needed. The person that we have now is very helpful.

September 25, 2017

By William S_529649

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregivers were kind, and they made my husband feel very comfortable in their presence. BrightStar Care gave me freedom to go out and do errands and work out to stay healthy. It gave me peace of mind.

September 25, 2017

By Jamie B_529573

I like the management at BrightStar Care. I think that the owners sincerely care about their clients and it seems like a family business. BrightStar Care's services take a big weight and worry off my shoulders. I know that my loved one is well taken care of.

August 22, 2017

By Teri M_514702

I have two caregivers that are wonderful, but I've had some in the past that weren't so good. The caregivers from BrightStar Care have been there every day, and I can leave with confidence to go run errands knowing that the client's needs are being met.

August 17, 2017

By Richard B_512877

My husband's caregiver from BrightStar Care is very dependable and pleasant. She does everything that he needs. My husband's caregiver is there if he needs something. She is there to help my husband when I am gone during the day, and he can depend on her.

July 28, 2017

By David L_503526

The service has been great but there is one issue with BrightStar Care and I haven't heard from the nurse since I started with them, but the caregivers are great with me. It is hard for me to ask for help so there are times when the caregivers find things to do that I don't have to ask them to do. They have been great but I just wish they could have been here a few month earlier. BrightStar Care helps me more that I expected and more than I originally needed. I am very grateful and it has been a great experience.

July 19, 2017

By Mary "Rene" P_498276

Out of the agencies that I have personally worked with, BrightStar Care is much more professional than others. The services have helped me to dress because I have very little feeling in my hands. I can go out in society and feel like I am wearing normal clothes.

June 19, 2017

By Elizabeth D_485254

BrightStar Care is a very nice company, and they are here to help. Having BrightStar Care makes my life a lot better.

May 26, 2017

By Frank U_476583

My experience with BrightStar Care has been very positive with the caregivers who have come and helped my mother. The services from BrightStar Care have enabled me to go out and do some things on my own, and allowed me pursue my own personal interests.

May 23, 2017

By Lisa C_474335

I would tell someone that I get monthly Iv's from BrightStar Care, they are always on time, they are there if I have any questions, and that the nurses are phenomenal. If BrightStar Care wasn't able to give me my home IV's I wouldn't be standing here today.

From BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte

BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte is a Private Duty Home Care agency (not Medicare/Medicaid). It is RN owner and operated, Joint Commission Accredited and was awarded 2017 Best of Home Care Leader is Excellence. Our caregivers are bonded and insured. We have a live person on call 24/7 and an RN to oversee every case. We offer a full spectrum of services to meet any need...Companion Care (meal prep, light housekeeping, transportation), Personal Care (assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, transfers), and Skilled Care (medication management, wound care, infusion therapy). Selecting a home care provider is a very important decision...we have proven we live by a higher standard by the outstanding reviews from our clients and caregivers (check out www.bestofhomecare.com to see how we compare to the competition). We are just a phone call away!

Photos of BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening