Touchmark Home Health & Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Touchmark Home Health & Home Care

CGE October 31, 2015

Other

Touchmark home care is probably the best I have seen. I have dealt with others when we took care of my mother with Alzheimer's at home. My dear friend who is 97 has Touchmark home care and they are absolutely wonderful. The supervisor Wendy is so great, she and her staff treat her like she is part of their family, which is so important not only to the ones they are caring for but for their family. They are truly caring and yet still very professional, which is sometimes very hard to do. I would recommend them to anyone and wish I had knew of them for my mom.

eager9beavers July 23, 2015

Other

Most caregivers show in-depth interest in their clients.

vanwheels December 29, 2014

I have been a client for over two years and I have the service to be consistently good. The caregivers consistently arrive on time and each one has quickly learned the routine for my care. The caregivers are friendly and capable of proving a wide range of assistance with dressing, bathing, meal preparation, and house cleaning, I look forward to each of their visits not just for the assistance they provide but their companionship as well.

Lenore 2 November 06, 2014

Overall I have been very satisfied with Touchmark Home Care and I have used Touchmark for over 8 years. Any problems have been worked through. Getting through to the supervisor has never been a problem even if I had a need on the weekend.

Jensen family November 04, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Thanks to Touchmark Home Care, we were able to keep our mother in the environment in which she was most comfortable as she declined with Alzheimers Disease. Within a couple weeks of working with them, we were able to settle with one care giver doing the bulk of her care that worked well with her and with our family. We were at the end of good options when Touchmark helped us find a compassionate way forward to give the best possible care during a very challenging season in our family's life.

About Touchmark Home Health & Home Care

Touchmark Home Health & Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Vancouver, WA and the surrounding area. Touchmark Home Health & Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Touchmark Home Health & Home Care

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra Medication Reminders, Vital Signs Monitoring, Respite Care And Pet Care

Types of care

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra Communication Techniques With Patients Dealing With Neurological Challenges From Parkinsons Disease, Alzheimers Disease Or Stroke

Payment options