Total Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Total Care

Susan77488050 February 24, 2014

Total Care was okay, but their caregiver just didn’t meet our standards. I tried to get her to come a couple of extra times and she wouldn’t do it so I just felt that they are more difficult to work with. I thought their manager was okay, I just would say that the caregiver wasn’t as mature and didn’t do as well with my husband. I think one of the things I objected to the most was that she brought a lot of movies and she was always interested in watching her movies and it didn’t seem to be things that he was interested in. But I would definitely use them again because it’s not that I thought their caregiver was bad, she just wasn’t a good fit for my husband.

Caring83846250 January 23, 2014

My sister found Total Care for my mother. The care was very good. They bond with my mom and help her out a lot because she has dementia. They were able to get along well with her and get her to do things in a nice way. The management of Total Care is on top of things and make sure things are going right.

Harry15 October 30, 2013

The young lady prepares my breakfast. She does the dishes and does other light housekeeping. She helps me stand from my chair.

Emily9 August 27, 2013

I was hit by a car and my mother researched for agencies to help me around. We chose Total Care because they're local and they sound best over the phone. They're very personable. They always check on me and they're very professional. They did an excellent job. I used them for about 2 months.

Diana584 May 31, 2013

The Total Care ad caught my attention. It just sounded good. I also like the fact that Total Care didn't have the 4 hour minimum. The first caregiver was a new hire and she didn't show up one day. Dan and the office manager came themselves and helped me. The second caregiver was really good. The rest of the caregivers they sent were very nice and helpful. I had one person that was there almost the whole time.

57chevy December 12, 2012

Wonderful agency to work with! After firing 2 others, they were like a breath of fresh air! From the caregivers, office staff and the head office in Yakima, Wa, they made my life easier in the caring form my mom. Always did their job and if we did have a problem it was solved at once. Can not say enough about this agency. I would use them again in a minute!!

From Total Care

Total Care is a family owned and operated business for over 25 years!

Total Care, a family owned and operated home health agency serving communities for over 25 years. Let our family pride and trained professionals provide outstanding care for you and your loved ones. Why do professionals choose us more often for their loved ones and their clients? Our trusted reputation and experience assures excellent care where you will be treated with dignity and respect. Professional staff will work to create a program especially designed for you and your lifestyle. Total Care is committed to preserving your independence

• Physicians choose us more often for their patients as well as their loved ones
  • Total Care understands your need for independence and we help you maintain it
  • we offer you choices, security, and confidentiality in tour own home
  • all personal care from 1-24 hrs a day, 1-7 days a week

• Empty Garbage
  • Change Linens

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes