From Northwest Healthcare
At Northwest Healthcare we believe that aging is filled with boundless opportunities to grow and learn, contribute, and participate in the countless enriching events in life.
That guiding philosophy influences everything we do and everyone we hire to serve those for whom we care.
We believe that life actually gets better as we get older. That is why Life Enrichment is more than a motto. It is our creed that informs and directs every area of our business and personal approach to our clients and their families.
We should never lose our sense of purpose and personal enlightenment.
Northwest Healthcare values information. Therefore we provide more comprehensive evaluations than other agencies, including difficult areas such as urinary incontinence, physical stability, and cognitive capacity. We are also provide in-depth training and quality assessments for everyone on our care team.
At Northwest Healthcare, we are here to serve our existing clients and their caregivers 24 hours a day, every day!! In fact, we are typically able to begin service to new clients and their loved ones because we know that life is not just 9-5. Someone from our management staff is always available to you any time of the day or night. Emergent services are also available.
We Specialize in the following areas of care needs:
Features of Northwest Healthcare
- Licenses: Home Care Agency
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Range of services extra: Services that are nurse delegated, like medication administraton, suction, oxygen, etc. Also Life Enrichment and Purposeful Living Getting Seniors back to Living!!
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: Cooking, specific training for the client's needs that they are supporting.
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Automatic withdraw from a savings or checking account
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
4317 NE Thurston Way Suite 220
Vancouver, WA 98662
Reviews of Northwest Healthcare
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities