Reviews of Northwest Healthcare
Pete G January 04, 2017
I am a current client of this provider
From Northwest Healthcare
At Northwest Healthcare we believe that aging is filled with boundless opportunities to grow and learn, contribute, and participate in the countless enriching events in life.
That guiding philosophy influences everything we do and everyone we hire to serve those for whom we care.
We believe that life actually gets better as we get older. That is why Life Enrichment is more than a motto. It is our creed that informs and directs every area of our business and personal approach to our clients and their families.
We should never lose our sense of purpose and personal enlightenment.
Northwest Healthcare values information. Therefore we provide more comprehensive evaluations than other agencies, including difficult areas such as urinary incontinence, physical stability, and cognitive capacity. We are also provide in-depth training and quality assessments for everyone on our care team.
At Northwest Healthcare, we are here to serve our existing clients and their caregivers 24 hours a day, every day!! In fact, we are typically able to begin service to new clients and their loved ones because we know that life is not just 9-5. Someone from our management staff is always available to you any time of the day or night. Emergent services are also available.
We Specialize in the following areas of care needs:
Features of Northwest Healthcare
- Full Service Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- Range Of Services Extra Services That Are Nurse Delegated, Like Medication Administraton, Suction, Oxygen, Etc. Also Life Enrichment And Purposeful Living Getting Seniors Back To Living!!
Types of care
- Transportation Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Finances Bookkeeping
- Home Maintenance
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Travel Details Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record Check
- Credit Check
- Residency Confirmation
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Sex Offender Check
- Continual Training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care Training
- Validation Techniques
- Training Areas Extra Cooking, Specific Training For The Client's Needs That They Are Supporting.
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra Automatic Withdraw From A Savings Or Checking Account
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured
- Licenses Home Care Agency
- State Licenses IHS.FS.00000385
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities