Comfort Keepers | Vancouver, WA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Vancouver, WA

Roberta J. April 28, 2015

We previously had another in-home agency for my parents for over 6 years. When my mother entered what would be her final illness, they bailed on us - telling us she was too hard to care for. I called Comfort Keepers and they came out the same day and began service a week later. The Comfort Keepers are all top notch. During my mother's last weeks, she was cared for tenderly and caringly by her Comfort Keepers. My father, who is 90, continues to be cared for by his ladies 24/7. They look out for him, take him shopping, and assist with his personal care. We could not ask for better care or support. The managers, Kelly and Jamie stop by frequently to check on him and to insure that he is thriving. We could not be happier or more confident in the staff.

Nancy Clark April 27, 2015

We started using Comfort Keepers in Oct 2014 after moving to WA from Calif and have found them to be a very caring company. We have had 6 of their employee's come to help when needed, their always on time, always professional ,ready and able to do everything needed. When you have an unexpected need, Comfort Keepers are always able to meet that challenge. We would strongly recommend them to anyone that needs someone to help with a loved one.

lbeaves April 25, 2015

I am in my late 50's and have muscular dystrophy. I know that the majority of people who need exta help are elderly. However, people of all ages in different circumstances need specialized help also. I am confined to a wheelchair so my care is critical to my everyday life. I have lived in assisted living previously and I now have in-home care provided by Comfort Keepers. I have nothing but great things to say about the Vancouver WA area Comfort Keepers. Generally a good business starts at the top with the owners. These owners are incredible. Since day one, they have kept in contact with me to make sure I am receiving the attention and care I need. I feel they really and sincerely care about me the person. It is far more than a business to them. The caregivers they have provided to help me are my guardian angels. Anyone can go into a home and help a person with their day to day needs, but the caregivers I have are like part of my family. From top to bottom Comfort Keepers in Vancouver WA are the best! I highly recommend them.

Meredith Link April 22, 2015

SO THANKFUL FOR COMFORT KEEPERS! THEY PROVIDED SUCH WONDERFUL CARE OF MY HUSBAND. HE HAD LEWY BODY DISEASE AND IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CARE FOR HIM BY MYSELF. THEY KNEW JUST WHAT TO DO FOR HIM AND IT WAS A GREAT HELP TO ME.

About Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers is an in-home care provider serving Vancouver, WA and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers

• Licenses: In-Home Care

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: Transportation services

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address