Sara Companion Services

Reviews of Sara Companion Services

4.3

June 04, 2012

By GoldenAnnie

Absolutely wonderful company to deal with. They arranged care on very short notice and the caregiver they provided is just splendid.

April 23, 2012

By Marie Mcdougal

Very courteous and professional. SARA took the time to get to know me and my situation. The care planner listened closely to my needs and found the perfect companion to assist me. I would recommend to anyone in need of home care.

From Sara Companion Services

Do You Have A SARA? (Skilled Attentive Reliable Assistant).

SARA Companion Services is proud to be the trusted provider of choice for the in-home care & safeguarding of NYC & Long Island seniors.

Our Certified SARAs are specially trained in the care of the elderly & disabled as well as those who are living with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Diabetes, & other diseases. They must successfully pass through a rigorous interview process (including competency exams), background & reference checks, & a full panel drug screening. For every 100 resumes we receive (from mostly CNAs, PCAs & HHAs), we interview an average of just 20 caregivers, certifying just one SARA.

Experience the SARA Difference!

After a complimentary in-home consultation and safety check, our staffing specialist will select the perfect SARA companion for the client, one that will enthusiastically & proactively attend to their daily living needs, as well as providing socialization and companionship. We also help our clients with the time-consuming process of submitting Long Term Care Insurance paperwork.

SARA Companion Services passionately promotes and facilitates safe, independent living for local seniors in the privacy & comfort of their own home. We are bonded and insured.

• You Want To Get To Know Us
  • We Understand
  • We Want To Get To Know You Too.

That's why when you are ready for a SARA Companion"¦

We'll give you the 1st Day Of Live-In Care FREE!

Limited Time Offer - expires 3/31/2013

Terms and Conditions: For new clients only. This offer is valid for one free day of live-in care only"“and only for the first week of service. You agree to 7 consecutive days of live-in service, we'll give you the 1st day free.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes