Sara Companion Services

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Sara Companion Services

Caringniece February 09, 2013

i can't begin to tell you how much help the aide provides. She works from the moment she sets foot in the door until it is time to leave. Above all, she is the most caring person. Very important especially when you cannot monitor the care your loved ones are receiving. I would recommend Sara Companions to EVEREYONE who needs help. Sincerely Pat ..niece of patient

RoseannR December 26, 2012

I only needed their services for two weeks. At first, I thought that everything was really good with Sara Companion Services. I've even recommended them to someone else, and she also had a very good experience. But at this point, I would tell people not to use them. After we're done with the two weeks service, I had surgery and I was home for a while and I was going to keep an eye on mom. So I called them and said that I want to put a hold on her account. But they continued to bill me. I couldn't get my 2-week deposit that they were holding. So I had to call my credit card company to put a stop on those and that's how I got my money. They're great when you call them and you need something, but then when you're done with their services, they are completely useless.

Cbrody June 07, 2012

We have been clients for over 5 months and our family absolutely loves the caregivers provided. Anytime you need a recommendation just contact me. A+++

GoldenAnnie June 04, 2012

Absolutely wonderful company to deal with. They arranged care on very short notice and the caregiver they provided is just splendid.

Marie Mcdougal April 23, 2012

Very courteous and professional. SARA took the time to get to know me and my situation. The care planner listened closely to my needs and found the perfect companion to assist me. I would recommend to anyone in need of home care.

About Sara Companion Services

Sara Companion Services is an in-home care provider serving Valley Stream, NY and the surrounding area. Sara Companion Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Sara Companion Services