Kindred at Home - Vacaville

Contact Now

Reviews of Kindred at Home - Vacaville

Haller November 05, 2016

The caregiver goes above and beyond. At times, when the client does not have much of an appetite, she will make banana pudding at home and bring to her client which she loves.

Dorothy602883 November 01, 2016

We love our caregiver and we look forward to her coming in. If it wasn't for her, my condition would not have improved as much as it has.

Mize October 28, 2016

The caregiver is very kind and takes initiative.

Donald W October 27, 2016

I'm very happy with the services from both the caregivers and the office.

Anonymous325060 September 27, 2016

Outstanding caregivers, very helpful and friendly. They help around the house as well as with my wife. The office is responsible to any questions or concerns.

Bob Hedrick July 29, 2016

Excellent care for my wife. The few human errors in scheduling (very, very few) were quickly corrected

Charlene048717 July 28, 2016

The service at Kindred at Home was very good. They drove me around because I am the caregiver for my husband and I broke my foot. I had them help me with laundry, housework, putting us together, and driving us around because I couldn’t drive. The caregivers were very nice; some of them were just wonderful, and there was just one person that was personable and wouldn’t do anything unless I told her to do it, the others took it upon themselves and started doing it. They were very accommodating and it worked out really well.

Linda R.551356 June 30, 2016

Kindred has been great!

Danielle A142505 June 28, 2016

The staff at Kindred is great!

Jo Ann N836520 June 21, 2016

I have nothing but good to say about Kindred at Home. My husband thanks the world of "Rhonda" and wants no other for a relief.

George742833 June 17, 2016

We are very pleased with my caretaker Makayla and Carolina. Thank you very much to Jasmine for all your help and others in office, Theresa.

Norma26 November 13, 2015

Kindred is very professional and very good. They were very accommodating and the workers were actually educated. I am happy with them.

Santy August 06, 2015

Kindred at Home was recommend to us, and we chose it for my dad. The aide that was sent basically was guarding my dad to his appointment. She was doing the housework and helping him walk.

Jane42 December 02, 2013

Professional Healthcare sends people to your house. They were the only one among the three that we interviewed that fingerprinted, background-checked and licensed caregivers. We've only been using them for a few weeks. The caregivers are good, I don't have any problems. When we met with the manager, she was very professional, she knew her staff. She's very knowledgeable and we were just impressed. We're happy with what they provide for my mom.

From Kindred at Home - Vacaville

Kindred at Home (formerly Professional Healthcare at Home) provides personal home care assistance and home health services to families throughout Vacaville and surrounding cities. We assist people who struggle with prolonged illness, recovery from surgery, physical or developmental disabilities or simply the challenges of aging. We also coordinate medical, personal, and social service resources, and have built a strong reputation for dedication to the highest standards of compassionate, attentive in-home care.

Our services include assistance with activities of daily living such as personal care, transportation, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and medication reminders. Extra measures are taken to match the most appropriate caregiver to the client, based not only on skill level but personality, as well. All of our caregivers are employees and are bonded and insured. We thoroughly review everyone's background, conduct ongoing training, and do supervisory visits to maintain the highest quality, professional home care.

Our home health division provides care to patients in their residences to fully support their recovery from illness, injury or surgery. Our nurses, aides and therapists coordinate care to meet the medical and emotional needs of patients and treat individuals with acute, long-term and terminal conditions. Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of individualized care. Case managers design each individual's care plan to meet the patient's specific needs. From post-surgical care to chronic condition management, Kindred at Home's team is qualified to tend to a wide variety of home health needs. Services Include skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social work, home health aide assistance, wound, diabetes and respiratory care, and pain management. We are a Medicare/Medicaid certified agency licensed by the State of California, and have built a strong reputation for dedication to the highest standards of compassionate, attentive in-home care.

Features of Kindred at Home - Vacaville

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

Business Address