Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance

Reviews of Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance

October 27, 2016

By Donald W

I'm very happy with the services from both the caregivers and the office.

September 27, 2016

Outstanding caregivers, very helpful and friendly. They help around the house as well as with my wife. The office is responsible to any questions or concerns.

July 29, 2016

By Bob Hedrick

Excellent care for my wife. The few human errors in scheduling (very, very few) were quickly corrected

July 28, 2016

By Charlene048717

The service at Kindred at Home was very good. They drove me around because I am the caregiver for my husband and I broke my foot. I had them help me with laundry, housework, putting us together, and driving us around because I couldn’t drive. The caregivers were very nice; some of them were just wonderful, and there was just one person that was personable and wouldn’t do anything unless I told her to do it, the others took it upon themselves and started doing it. They were very accommodating and it worked out really well.

June 30, 2016

By Linda R.551356

Kindred has been great!

June 28, 2016

By Danielle A142505

The staff at Kindred is great!

June 21, 2016

By Jo Ann N836520

I have nothing but good to say about Kindred at Home. My husband thanks the world of "Rhonda" and wants no other for a relief.

June 17, 2016

By George742833

We are very pleased with my caretaker Makayla and Carolina. Thank you very much to Jasmine for all your help and others in office, Theresa.

November 13, 2015

By Norma26

Kindred is very professional and very good. They were very accommodating and the workers were actually educated. I am happy with them.

August 06, 2015

By Santy

Kindred at Home was recommend to us, and we chose it for my dad. The aide that was sent basically was guarding my dad to his appointment. She was doing the housework and helping him walk.

December 02, 2013

By Jane42

Professional Healthcare sends people to your house. They were the only one among the three that we interviewed that fingerprinted, background-checked and licensed caregivers. We've only been using them for a few weeks. The caregivers are good, I don't have any problems. When we met with the manager, she was very professional, she knew her staff. She's very knowledgeable and we were just impressed. We're happy with what they provide for my mom.

From Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance

If you are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, our skilled medical team of caregivers will create a safe, supportive and professional environment in your home. As America’s leader in home health care, we pledge to maintain the highest quality standards in the delivery of our care. We are dedicated to your full recovery and return to a fulfilling life with services that include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, medical social workers and certified home health aides.

Photos of Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance