Families Choice Home Care

Reviews of Families Choice Home Care

4.8

December 04, 2017

By Bob J_2

I've been with Families Choice Home Care at least 3 years. And I was with another firm that was bought out by Families Choice Home Care for a few years before that. I've been a real happy customer. Without the service of Families Choice Home Care I would be absolutely without hope or help. I couldn't live without Families Choice Home Care.

November 15, 2017

By Marty U_1

Families Choice Home Care is very flexible and reliable. The caregivers could be more engaging.

November 15, 2017

By Heather W_1

I would refer others to Families Choice Home Care because the owner is great and was able to make time for me and spent time going over our needs. The intake was very personal. Families Choice Home Care's services helped me feel secure in my mother's care.

November 07, 2017

By Melissa G_1

Families Choice Home Care is professional. Families Choice Home Care was very helpful, but the caregiver we just had left.

November 06, 2017

By Dawn M_1

I would tell a friend that Families Choice Home Care does a good job at accommodating the needs of the patient. Families Choice Home Care has made life easier for me because it allows me to go to work on a weekly basis.

November 03, 2017

By Susan N_1

The caregiver that I have from Families Choice Home Care is very nice. Families Choice Home Care's services allow me to move forward and get things done.

October 11, 2017

By Giulia S

I would recommend Families Choice Home Care because I like their flexibility with finding the right caregivers. Families Choice Home Care helps me out tremendously. It lessens the time I need tot take my loved on to appointments allowing me to work.

October 06, 2017

By Cheryl H_1

Families Choice Home Care is very good and does just what is asked by my father and step-mother. Families Choice Home Care doesn't do extra things which is good because they don't want extra things done. Mainly, what Families Choice Home Care is doing is providing meals. The caregiver cleans a little, changes the table cloth, and other things my parents don't think of.

October 05, 2017

By Rob J

The billing is online and is easy to do. The main caregiver has been very reliable and helpful. My mother is unable to drive, so having someone carry heavy things and take her to the store is helpful. It's important to have someone there.

September 14, 2017

By Esther F

Families Choice Home Care is a family owned business, they are responsive, and they are trained. They work with their clients to make sure their needs are met, and they work to give them good caregivers. The services from Families Choice Home Care gave me peace of mind by being there for my mom during the night and making her comfortable.

September 12, 2017

By Sophia V

Families Choice Home Care was the best choice I could have ever made when it came to caring for my father in his elderly years. The amazing staff of caregivers was by far better than what I could have expected, The caregivers were very professional, trained well and very loving, kind and caring to my father and our family. We had great communication with Tim and the staff at Families Choice and any concerns or were handled within minutes rather than hours or days. I would highly recommend Families Choice as a caregiving company for your loved one.
Sophia, it was a pleasure to be able to care for your Dad in his final months. His whistling, stories, and pizza knowledge made him one of a kind and a lot of fun to be around. Thank you again for your faith in us and the opportunity to care for him.

September 07, 2017

By John S_7

Families Choice Home Care is a great company and they do what I ask them to do. The most helpful aspect of my services is that my caregivers go to the store for me.

September 06, 2017

By Barbara P_4

I would tell a friend that Families Choice Home Care has been able to provide last minute care for us, and I can even call them on the weekend and they have been there for us. Families Choice Home Care has made life easier so that I don't have to babysit the caregiver and know that when I am not there, they will take care of things.

August 15, 2017

By Heatherleewilliams

I can't say enough about the Ingram family and the wonderful staff members with Families Choice Home Care who helped me and my mother (age 89) after my father passed away suddenly early this year. When I called them, I was really concerned about whether we would get impersonal, corporate home care with a big company where management had little or no contact with clients or their families. Instead, Tim Ingram fielded my phone call and arranged for a face-to-face meeting the day I got back from my parents' house. He took an hour to discuss our needs and preferences, and I was so impressed at their professionalism, their ethic of care, their determination to find the right match between us and caregivers, and also to adapt to a pretty crazy work schedule. There were days when we needed a caregiver from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and other days when we needed just a half day. Some weeks were different from others. Tim never blinked at any of our schedule requests. He also matched us with two amazing women, Kerry and Mary, whom we still think of as close friends, though my mom has now opted for assisted living and we see them only now and then. If/when we need more care again, we'll be calling Families Choice Home Care.
Heather, we greatly appreciate the opportunity to care for your Mom. I know it was a bit of a whirlwind moving her to California, then finding an assisted living for her, all while working long hours. I'm glad we were able to make the process a little smoother and would love to help with any future needs!

August 09, 2017

By Sophia V_1

I would tell a friend that Families Choice Home Care would be the best decision for their loved one. Families Choice Home Care makes our lives easier by having amazing training. They are loving, cooperative, and became like family.

September 14, 2016

By S. Verbera

If your ever in need of home health care Families Choice Home Care is the one to call .the care givers we got were the best . ken does a great job of getting only the best.If you don't use kens service you will not be satisfied.our caregiver Martha was better than the best,
Thank you so much for the kind words, Sal. We're glad we were able to be of assistance in your family's time of need.

September 17, 2015

By Mpopp

Families Choice Home Care is wonderful! They have made such an amazing difference in our lives. After using several different services, I finally found Ken and his team. They have gone above and beyond to make sure my brother has the care he needs. I highly recommend this company!

September 17, 2015

By heyheyheydesiree

They started providing care for my grandfather a couple months ago, the caregivers are very knowledgeable and caring. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for care for their loved one!

From Families Choice Home Care

Families Choice Home Care is the premier non-medical home care agency in the Inland Empire, providing a wide range of in-home care services. Families Choice Home Care is a locally-owned and operated company and is passionate about serving seniors and those in need throughout the greater Inland Empire area.

As a member of The Senior's Choice, the nation's largest network of independent private duty companies, our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families by providing dependable and affordable care. We are passionate about our home care services and offer a personal touch that enriches the lives of those for whom we care.

Our focus is to keep you or your loved ones at home, where their hearts are, and avoid loss of friends and possessions, loss of independence and freedom, and loss of spirit which is drained by the battles of daily living. Our caring service makes it possible for the elderly to maintain as much independence as possible, by providing the appropriate in-home assistance and companionship. We pride ourselves on matching highly qualified, compassionate caregivers to fit the personality, interests, and sense of humor of your loved ones. In that way, we lift the spirits not only of seniors, but of the family caregiver, as well.

Photos of Families Choice Home Care

• Training Areas Extra: Dietary Needs, Hospice Training, Understanding Aging

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Long Term Care Insurance, Aid & Attendance Benefit Through The Va

Payment details