Right at Home Northeast Texas

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Northeast Texas

Tori M. September 30, 2015

We couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend Right at Home for anyone!

Barbara S.2 September 30, 2015

Your service is just the best. I will never call anyone else, other than Right at Home.

Caring0366 March 19, 2013

Right at Home was very good and they were flexible. But they could improve on their cost.

Caring903 August 14, 2012

We found the right care for my mother and it's Right At Home. We have someone who's taking care of my mother now. Her current caregiver has been doing really great! Very good and we're happy with it. My mother is actually comfortable with her caregiver. They are very nurturing and attentive. They've been professional and doing what they're supposed to do. It's a good match for my mother that we found her right caregiver. I will surely recommend Right at Home to others.

Long distance daughter July 27, 2011

I used this service for at home care for my parents. Their representative took all of our LTC information and had us complete a HIPPA form so they could initiate our LTC coverage. She told us Right At Home could help with completing claim forms, but we would have to pay for the services then request reimbursement. When I requested reimbursement from our LTC company I was told that Right At Home did not initiate a claim on our behalf - we almost lost benefits.

The caregiver requested that my parents hire her directly so she could make more money (my parents said no).

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your experience with Right at Home is one we do not take lightly and we will use your response as an opportunity to improve upon our training and coaching. Again, Right at Home thanks you for taking the time to share with us your concerns.

From Right at Home Northeast Texas