Right at Home Northeast Texas

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northeast Texas

Burla M March 01, 2017

I have recommended my caregiver because she is very good.

Karl H February 22, 2017

Right at Home can quit being rude with the caregivers because they are tired of fixing problems out here. They talk very rudely, and they are not organized.

Michael F February 17, 2017

I had nothing but a nightmarish experience with Right at Home. I had them for a couple days, and the client died while Right at Home was here. There was only one girl that I liked. Everything was good until they snatched her away. The new caregivers would sit on the couch. They sent me a 62 year-old caregiver that could barely do anything. She would not touch him. Someone from the office called to see how everything was going and heard everything that happened with the 62 year-old caregiver while on the phone with me, so he got the good caregiver back for me.

Ada W February 10, 2017

I would tell people that Right at Home's administration is atrocious, does not send invoices on time, and makes it so I do not get paid by the insurance on time.

Don W February 02, 2017

I have been very satisfied with Right at Home's services.

Robert S January 23, 2017

I would tell others that Right at Home has easy people to work with. They know what they're doing.

Thurman "Leon" L January 23, 2017

I would tell others that Right at Home is a complimentary company.

R Williams November 01, 2016

Right at Home has been such a life saver for my father. Every caregiver has been professional and very caring. R Williams

Jeanne34 December 28, 2015

We have Right At Home for in-home help for my father that is working out well. Their services are very good. Right now, the worker is helping with the housekeeping. The young lady is very nice, and we are very appreciative of her help.

Alvin Skinner December 19, 2015

Benee gives beyond any expectations. She comes everyday with a smile and willingness to help any way possible. She treats everyone with upmost respect and has become invaluable to myself and my wife. There is not enough that can be said to praise the hard worker she is.

Spellings, Nanette and L.H. December 18, 2015

This organization has sent my husband and I helped quality of help. They have done everything we asked, run errands and drives us to appt. Excellent help!

Lillian Joyce Williamson December 16, 2015

Susie is my caregiver for four days a week. She is a hardworker and is always on time and assists me in many ways. I am better because of her help and willingness to please me. She and I have become friends.

Tori M. September 30, 2015

We couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend Right at Home for anyone!

Barbara S.2 September 30, 2015

Your service is just the best. I will never call anyone else, other than Right at Home.

Caring0366 March 19, 2013

Right at Home was very good and they were flexible. But they could improve on their cost.

Caring903 August 14, 2012

We found the right care for my mother and it's Right At Home. We have someone who's taking care of my mother now. Her current caregiver has been doing really great! Very good and we're happy with it. My mother is actually comfortable with her caregiver. They are very nurturing and attentive. They've been professional and doing what they're supposed to do. It's a good match for my mother that we found her right caregiver. I will surely recommend Right at Home to others.

Long distance daughter July 27, 2011

I used this service for at home care for my parents. Their representative took all of our LTC information and had us complete a HIPPA form so they could initiate our LTC coverage. She told us Right At Home could help with completing claim forms, but we would have to pay for the services then request reimbursement. When I requested reimbursement from our LTC company I was told that Right At Home did not initiate a claim on our behalf - we almost lost benefits.

The caregiver requested that my parents hire her directly so she could make more money (my parents said no).

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your experience with Right at Home is one we do not take lightly and we will use your response as an opportunity to improve upon our training and coaching. Again, Right at Home thanks you for taking the time to share with us your concerns.

From Right at Home Northeast Texas