Right at Home Northeast Texas

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northeast Texas

Moselene G_505027 August 01, 2017

Right at Home has good care, and they are dependable. Right at Home has given me less worry.

Erwin Glenn H_504988 August 01, 2017

Right at Home has gotten recommendations from us. Right at Home tries to please me. Right at Home usually only comes about four hours, but they take care of the client. They are there to help him.

Don W_504979 August 01, 2017

Right at Home provides superb care. Right at Home has made my life easier and I get the care I need. There is absolutely no part of my life it hasn't affected.

Don B_499309 July 21, 2017

I already have recommended others to Right at Home. They are on time, will do whatever I need them to, and will look around for other things to do. The clients are happy because the caregivers will do house cleaning and other things needed.

John E_499294 July 21, 2017

I'd tell people that Right at Home is really good with communication and they make sure our needs are covered. They also do check up's and if I need something to be changed, they are on it. The daily, everyday nursing help has helped give me a break.

Mona H_496437 July 14, 2017

I don't like that I have had three different caregivers in four weeks. It takes time to get things worked out. Right at Home has had trouble finding me a good caregiver.

Linda B_492376 July 06, 2017

I would recommend Right at Home because they are caring and compassionate. The most helpful part of the service of Right at Home is that they are dependable.

Tommy G_492308 July 06, 2017

Right at Home has been an enjoyable service to have. They have done so much to meet the needs of when we need a sitter for the client. Right at Home makes the client's life easier by having someone here to make sure that she is safe while I am away.

Suzanne J_492298 July 06, 2017

I tell everyone about Right at Home. I tell people how efficient and cooperative Right at Home is. The services have been very helpful.

Phillip M_488629 June 26, 2017

Right at Home does a pretty good job and they will give you a heads up when they are coming.

Marylin K_487414 June 22, 2017

Right at Home is a very good christian-based company and I would recommend them to anyone.

Susan B_485664 June 20, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is extremely punctual, they provide good support, and are very reliable.

Joan L_483272 June 14, 2017

I feel very comfortable with Right at Home, they are easy to get along with.

Veda T_477683 June 01, 2017

Right at Home is very expensive, so I would hesitate to recommend them.

Joy H_477661 June 01, 2017

Right at Home really cares about the people they work with and I trust them.

Karen W_474383 May 23, 2017

Right at Home was very attentive in a timely manner and they do a very good job at matching clients to caregivers.

Lena S_472634 May 18, 2017

Right at Home is friendly and they do their job well. Everything runs smoothly.

Joyce S_464901 May 03, 2017

Right at Home has helped us out a lot. There have been a lot of changes and I don't know which caregivers are coming sometimes, but it's all worked out, alright.

Judy C_464487 May 03, 2017

Right at Home does not match the patient with the caregiver as well as I would like.

Joy H_464190 May 02, 2017

I would tell someone that I've been very pleased with Right at Home.

Tammy S_463430 May 01, 2017

Right at Home was very flexible with me because I had to rearrange the scheduled times due to appointments and other situations coming up. They were easy to work with.

Bobby T April 18, 2017

I need Right at Home to help Bobby so that I don't feel that burden on my back. The caregiver was really good with Bobby and tried really hard.

Alma "Lynn" S April 18, 2017

Right at Home could make my life easier by having a consistent caregiver for us. It can be hard for my husband to adjust to a new caregiver.

Richard R April 18, 2017

The services didn't impact my life very much because they didn't do anything to change it.

Dorothy H April 13, 2017

The services were very confusing for the client and having strangers in the home was very scary to her.

Anonymous April 04, 2017

Right at Home has made our lives easier beucae we trust them to do things for my family member that I'm not able to do.

BennyB March 28, 2017

Right at Home has always been loving, caring and respectful of my Dad and his needs. With his condition declining the nurse, the care manager and caregivers have been flexible and understanding.

Carolyn S March 22, 2017

Right at Home helps us quite a bit

Paula H March 20, 2017

Right at Home has allowed Joe to stay in home.

Toby c March 14, 2017

Right at Home has helped ease my worry.

Mae M March 10, 2017

The service as a whole from Right at Home is good for me.

Burla M March 01, 2017

The services help because I cannot do it myself. They help with things like mopping the floor.

Karl H February 22, 2017

I brought the caregivers with me from one company to another. I can get away from home and they give me some freedom to get somethings done. That is why I keep the girls I have.

Michael F February 17, 2017

The impact of the services was devastating. My husband was dying, and I can't see. I hired someone to help me take care of him, but it was horrible, except for the days that the good caregiver was here.

Ada W February 10, 2017

The most helpful thing is help with bathing and talking around.

Don W February 02, 2017

Right at Home has provided adequate, sufficient help.

Robert S January 23, 2017

I really enjoy the caregivers being out here.

Thurman "Leon" L January 23, 2017

Having the service has made my life easier by having somebody to take care of me and respond when I need something.

R Williams November 01, 2016

Right at Home has been such a life saver for my father. Every caregiver has been professional and very caring. R Williams

Jeanne34 December 28, 2015

We have Right At Home for in-home help for my father that is working out well. Their services are very good. Right now, the worker is helping with the housekeeping. The young lady is very nice, and we are very appreciative of her help.

Alvin Skinner December 19, 2015

Benee gives beyond any expectations. She comes everyday with a smile and willingness to help any way possible. She treats everyone with upmost respect and has become invaluable to myself and my wife. There is not enough that can be said to praise the hard worker she is.

Spellings, Nanette and L.H. December 18, 2015

This organization has sent my husband and I helped quality of help. They have done everything we asked, run errands and drives us to appt. Excellent help!

Lillian Joyce Williamson December 16, 2015

Susie is my caregiver for four days a week. She is a hardworker and is always on time and assists me in many ways. I am better because of her help and willingness to please me. She and I have become friends.

Tori M. September 30, 2015

We couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend Right at Home for anyone!

Barbara S.2 September 30, 2015

Your service is just the best. I will never call anyone else, other than Right at Home.

Caring0366 March 19, 2013

Right at Home was very good and they were flexible. But they could improve on their cost.

Caring903 August 14, 2012

We found the right care for my mother and it's Right At Home. We have someone who's taking care of my mother now. Her current caregiver has been doing really great! Very good and we're happy with it. My mother is actually comfortable with her caregiver. They are very nurturing and attentive. They've been professional and doing what they're supposed to do. It's a good match for my mother that we found her right caregiver. I will surely recommend Right at Home to others.

Long distance daughter July 27, 2011

I used this service for at home care for my parents. Their representative took all of our LTC information and had us complete a HIPPA form so they could initiate our LTC coverage. She told us Right At Home could help with completing claim forms, but we would have to pay for the services then request reimbursement. When I requested reimbursement from our LTC company I was told that Right At Home did not initiate a claim on our behalf - we almost lost benefits. The caregiver requested that my parents hire her directly so she could make more money (my parents said no).

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your experience with Right at Home is one we do not take lightly and we will use your response as an opportunity to improve upon our training and coaching. Again, Right at Home thanks you for taking the time to share with us your concerns.

From Right at Home Northeast Texas

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Skilled Nursing Services Offered

• Visits from licensed nurses to manage your illness at your residence and prevent rehospitalization
  • Education about illnesses, how they affect activities of daily living and support and/or community resource referrals to promote optimal functioning
  • Education about medications, their actions, dosages, and side effects along with set up and management to prevent overdosing or underdosing which are often reasons for repetitive emergency room visits
  • Medication administration such as subcutaneous or intramuscular injections or eye drops which are often difficult to teach due to lack of dexterity or loss of memory
  • Insulin injections and insulin pump management to promote optimum diabetic health
  • Wound care for chronic wounds or post-operative care along with suture or staple removal
  • Dressing changes for surgical sites or infusion access sites such as Portacaths, PICC lines, Groshongs or peripheral IVs
  • IV infusion for chronic, recurrent illnesses or acute infections
  • Catheter care for indwelling catheters or suprapubic catheters
  • Ostomy/Colostomy care and bowel programs
  • PEG or feeding tube care and management including residual checks to prevent aspiration
  • Skilled hospice support for continuous care to maintain comfort in the home and support family the family through the grieving and dying process

Features of Right at Home Northeast Texas