Right at Home Northeast Texas

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northeast Texas

BennyB March 28, 2017

Right at Home has always been loving, caring and respectful of my Dad and his needs. With his condition declining the nurse, the care manager and caregivers have been flexible and understanding.

Carolyn S March 22, 2017

Right at Home helps us quite a bit

Paula H March 20, 2017

Right at Home has allowed Joe to stay in home.

Toby c March 14, 2017

Right at Home has helped ease my worry.

Mae M March 10, 2017

The service as a whole from Right at Home is good for me.

Burla M March 01, 2017

The services help because I cannot do it myself. They help with things like mopping the floor.

Karl H February 22, 2017

I brought the caregivers with me from one company to another. I can get away from home and they give me some freedom to get somethings done. That is why I keep the girls I have.

Michael F February 17, 2017

The impact of the services was devastating. My husband was dying, and I can't see. I hired someone to help me take care of him, but it was horrible, except for the days that the good caregiver was here.

Ada W February 10, 2017

The most helpful thing is help with bathing and talking around.

Don W February 02, 2017

Right at Home has provided adequate, sufficient help.

Thurman "Leon" L January 23, 2017

Having the service has made my life easier by having somebody to take care of me and respond when I need something.

Robert S January 23, 2017

I really enjoy the caregivers being out here.

R Williams November 01, 2016

Right at Home has been such a life saver for my father. Every caregiver has been professional and very caring. R Williams

Jeanne34 December 28, 2015

We have Right At Home for in-home help for my father that is working out well. Their services are very good. Right now, the worker is helping with the housekeeping. The young lady is very nice, and we are very appreciative of her help.

Alvin Skinner December 19, 2015

Benee gives beyond any expectations. She comes everyday with a smile and willingness to help any way possible. She treats everyone with upmost respect and has become invaluable to myself and my wife. There is not enough that can be said to praise the hard worker she is.

Spellings, Nanette and L.H. December 18, 2015

This organization has sent my husband and I helped quality of help. They have done everything we asked, run errands and drives us to appt. Excellent help!

Lillian Joyce Williamson December 16, 2015

Susie is my caregiver for four days a week. She is a hardworker and is always on time and assists me in many ways. I am better because of her help and willingness to please me. She and I have become friends.

Tori M. September 30, 2015

We couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend Right at Home for anyone!

Barbara S.2 September 30, 2015

Your service is just the best. I will never call anyone else, other than Right at Home.

Caring0366 March 19, 2013

Right at Home was very good and they were flexible. But they could improve on their cost.

Caring903 August 14, 2012

We found the right care for my mother and it's Right At Home. We have someone who's taking care of my mother now. Her current caregiver has been doing really great! Very good and we're happy with it. My mother is actually comfortable with her caregiver. They are very nurturing and attentive. They've been professional and doing what they're supposed to do. It's a good match for my mother that we found her right caregiver. I will surely recommend Right at Home to others.

Long distance daughter July 27, 2011

I used this service for at home care for my parents. Their representative took all of our LTC information and had us complete a HIPPA form so they could initiate our LTC coverage. She told us Right At Home could help with completing claim forms, but we would have to pay for the services then request reimbursement. When I requested reimbursement from our LTC company I was told that Right At Home did not initiate a claim on our behalf - we almost lost benefits. The caregiver requested that my parents hire her directly so she could make more money (my parents said no).

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your experience with Right at Home is one we do not take lightly and we will use your response as an opportunity to improve upon our training and coaching. Again, Right at Home thanks you for taking the time to share with us your concerns.

From Right at Home Northeast Texas

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Skilled Nursing Services Offered

• Visits from licensed nurses to manage your illness at your residence and prevent rehospitalization
  • Education about illnesses, how they affect activities of daily living and support and/or community resource referrals to promote optimal functioning
  • Education about medications, their actions, dosages, and side effects along with set up and management to prevent overdosing or underdosing which are often reasons for repetitive emergency room visits
  • Medication administration such as subcutaneous or intramuscular injections or eye drops which are often difficult to teach due to lack of dexterity or loss of memory
  • Insulin injections and insulin pump management to promote optimum diabetic health
  • Wound care for chronic wounds or post-operative care along with suture or staple removal
  • Dressing changes for surgical sites or infusion access sites such as Portacaths, PICC lines, Groshongs or peripheral IVs
  • IV infusion for chronic, recurrent illnesses or acute infections
  • Catheter care for indwelling catheters or suprapubic catheters
  • Ostomy/Colostomy care and bowel programs
  • PEG or feeding tube care and management including residual checks to prevent aspiration
  • Skilled hospice support for continuous care to maintain comfort in the home and support family the family through the grieving and dying process

Features of Right at Home Northeast Texas