Seniors Helping Seniors - Northern Summit County

Contact Now

Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors - Northern Summit County

Jamie2 August 30, 2012

I thought it would be nice for my mother to have someone helping her closer to her age. We got Seniors Helping Seniors for over a year now. The caregiver was excellent. She's always on time. She calls my mother the night before to confirm some things for the next day. We have a couple of caregivers.They drive her to her doctor's appointment or to her hair appointment if I'm busy. My mother likes them a lot. She likes how they treat her.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Seniors Helping Seniors - Northern Summit County

Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home services is an exceptional program of caring and care. It is a very unique program in over 30 states which matches seniors who want to help with seniors who are looking for help. Since our helpers are also seniors, they understand just a little more about the daily life of a senior. They're more than just a provider of services, they become your friend.

This innovative program was founded to provide seniors with the ability to choose an independent lifestyle in their current place of residence, for as long as possible, with dignity and respect they deserve. Our family of caring seniors are insured, bonded and also provides services to seniors in independent living, assisted living, and nursing home facilities.

Currently serving Northern Summit County and surrounding areas, we provide non-medical essential services including:

• Companion Care
  • Personal Grooming and Dressing
  • Pet Care
  • In-home computer training
  • And more!

Call us today for a free in-home assessment - to find exactly the right match for you or your loved one.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes