Right at Home Tulsa East and West

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Tulsa East and West

rbrennan03 April 11, 2015

My mother is a resident at Woodland Terrace in Tulsa, and we have Right at Home assisting with her medication. One of the aspects I really like about the people with RaH is that they are genuinely caring and very considerate. Since they are right on the premises, I feel confident in their ability to not only make sure mom takes her medicines, but also generally just "keep an eye" on her when she is out and about in the lobby and dining room. That is something that a home health care company that only comes in from time to time can not provide. Mom feels that the people that give her the medicine are her friends which makes her feel more comfortable. Stacy, the client point of contact, is outstanding. I have reached out to her at all hours and she has provided emotional support during a particularly difficult hospitalization. She genuinely loves the clients. We considered having mom move to assisted living, but decided that staying at Woodland with some additional support from Right at Home as time goes by is a much better option. I highly recommend Right at Home.

Kwahu April 10, 2015

We have been using RAH for more than three years to provide care for our 97 year old mother who wants to live at home. After purchasing RAH the new owner contacted us to introduce himself and explain changes/improvement he planned to make. We have been pleased with this arrangement and appreciate the professionalism and kindness shown to our family with the staff at RAH. RAH works closely with each family to best accommodate their needs in a fair and honest manner. The new owner is committed to achieving the finest quality of care and services. He is courteous, honest, and has earned our trust. Son and Daughter

Gerry6 December 13, 2013

I did hire Right at Home and I used them for about six weeks and then I decided that I could handle it by myself. I chose them because I thought it sounded like they could provide what I needed and the price that I could afford better than some of the others, but the total amount that I paid was quite a lot from what I got. When I was interviewing them they all insisted that they could do anything that I wanted them to do and that they would do the screening and provide the actual employee. The caregiver was okay. At first she was hesitant. When I showed her what I wanted her to do in terms of dressing him and working with his exercises and that kinds of things, she was alright with that. I asked her to do a few light housekeeping and she was alright of that. She wasn’t energetic about looking around and volunteering to do other things that needed to be done.

Right at Home Tulsa East and West is proud of our service reputation of providing higher quality of life to our clients and their families. We place an emphasis on providing the highest level of care services possible. If our clients are unhappy with our care services provided to an aging loved one, we encourage immediate feedback. We’ll make sure the concerns of our clients are addressed without hesitation. Right at Home Tulsa East and West is your trusted friend in home care.

From Right at Home Tulsa East and West