28 In Home Care Services near Tulsa, Oklahoma
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 15 reviews for Tulsa In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own