Total Care Connections

Contact Now

Reviews of Total Care Connections

Arthel H. May 01, 2017

I chose Total Care Connections because I was with a different company and didn't like them at all. Total Care Connections was recommended to me and I decided to try them. All in all, Total Care Connections has treated my brother really good. The caregiver will cook, do laundry, and help with anything else we need when she is here for the ten hours. She does more than most other caregivers would do. She caregiver helped care for my brother's knee by calling hospice and properly bandaging it. The caregiver sometimes will bring something in for lunch all on her own. On my brother's birthday, the caregiver made sure she got something for my brother, which was a really nice thing to do.

Gin Y. April 30, 2017

Total Care Connections was provided for my father by the VA. I would say they provide good interaction and companionship for my him. The caregivers get the job done and they do it well. They do what I ask them to do. They do laundry, exercise with my father, and feed him. They make sure he is comfortable and they are very nurturing, especially when they have to lift him out of bed and change him. They have conversations with my father and help me as well. Total Care Connections is a very reliable and flexible company.

Christina.U April 27, 2017

The people at Total Care Connections are very helpful and well-trained. I chose them because they were the easiest to talk to on the phone and they were the most helpful. The caregivers take time to let my husband do what he needs to do. They are patient with him and they volunteer to do other things and ask what else they can do while they’re there. The caregivers help bath my husband. They dress him, and fix his lunch. They also help by doing laundry. The office is pretty good at finding people who match our needs.

Elmer.U April 24, 2017

The Veterans Association selected Total Care Connections for me and I’m very happy with the care I’ve been getting so far. Their caregivers come on time and the first thing they do is ask what I need help with and then they do all the work. The caregivers are a good match for me because they will do anything I need and they are older and have been through life. They help me with my shower, shaving, and dressing. They’re also very nice with my wife. The caregivers make sure I take my medication and show that they care about my mental health. They are respectful and courteous. They always say good morning. I’m happy with the service and I know that if I ever need to get more help or if there is a problem, I can always call their office.

Elizabeth.P April 21, 2017

Total Care Connections is a great company because their caregivers are always there when you need them. They're professional and very patient with me, which makes me feel more at ease getting this kind of help.

JeffreyV. April 20, 2017

Total Care Connections is a good, loving company. They always try to make sure you have a good fit with your caregiver. If I have any questions or problems, Total Care Connections is right there to help me through it. Whenever I call them, they bend over backwards to help me. This is a great company to take care of your loved ones.

Ken W. March 07, 2017

Total Care Connections has been a marvelous help to me. It is hard for me to do a lot of things that I would need to do for my father, and they are here to help. I would not be able to do it without them. Total Care Connections is always on time, is here for the hours they are needed, and does what they are asked to do. The caregivers go above and beyond and are kind. They talk to my father, ask him questions, and try to engage him. They show kindness and interest. Every caregiver my father has had has been a perfect match. They show interest and I feel like they like their jobs. They have been a big help.

Eileen V. February 28, 2017

Total Care Connections is a good, loving company. They try to make sure you have a good fit with the caregiver. If I have any questions or problems, the team is right there to help me through it. I called them, and they bent over backwards to help me.

Dwaine C. February 17, 2017

A great team of people doing work they have a deep passion to do extremely well. It's all about making sure the details are defined and implemented properly for the benefit of the customer. Quality, capacity, and capability are important words to describe this team of professionals.

Alan Z February 06, 2017

I want you to know that Maria (from your staff) saved the day for my mother Wednesday. Maria became aware that my mother was on the phone giving compromising financial information over the phone to a scam artist. She got my mother to hang up and immediately got her to call her bank and take defensive actions. My mother might have lost all her savings. Maria used good judgement and took the initiative in this unusual situation. My mother and I really appreciate her help and are glad she was there. Thanks!

Jan J. October 31, 2016

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the caregivers your company provided to my father, Lee, the past two years since he fell and broke his femur. With your help (and because my siblings and I live out of state) he was able to stay in his home until he entered the hospital and hospice the last week and a half of his life at the ripe age of 92. A few key caregivers were like family to us and treated Lee with utmost respect and dignity. They would often go above and beyond, such as sending him photos they took of sunsets or cacti, knowing that he used to be an avid photographer. He shared his love of cooking with them from his wheelchair, and I'm sure they good-naturedly listened to a few mini lectures in microbiology! Your office staff was also very helpful to me as point-person when I had questions about scheduling or billing. Our family appreciates all you have done for us. Thank you. Sincerely, Jan

Gcwhite March 07, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Total Care Connections has a great team behind them! The leaders of this organization truly care about your loved one. Excellent care and co-operation and they are great at matching caregivers to family's personality and needs.

Hospice company March 07, 2016

Other

I work for a hospice company in town and needed some non-medical in-home care for a patient. When I called total care connections they responded immediately to my patients needs. They were there in less than an hour and had a caregiver there in less than two hours. Their office staff was extremely understanding , kind, and dependable. Their caregivers were professional, respectable, and were there when they said they would be there. Thank you so much Total Care Connections.

SamB91 March 03, 2016

Total Care Connections is one of the top private caregiving services in Southern Arizona. We coordinate with them on the care of our patients as well, and it's always been a seamless process. I would, and do, recommend their services.

Cindy McGrew-Stringer March 03, 2016

I interviewed this provider

The customer service and management are top notch...a very professional and friendly staff. The care staff are the best I've encountered! They are screened thoroughly, and continuously monitored in the best interest of the client!

Tgallagher January 05, 2016

I will recommend Total Care Connections to everyone I know. They always provide excellent service and I know that it is a company I can trust.

LJK,PhD December 10, 2015

Total Care Connections is simply the best in home care providers in Tucson and southern Arizona. We have been part of the Total Care "family" since 2009, and they indeed treat our family as their own. We first used their services when we needed help with my father's care during the end of his life, and now with full time care for my mother. They are always responsive and attentive. They listen to their clients, and their caregivers provide superb, loving and warm care for my mom. If problems or concerns arise, their staff respond immediately. I sleep well at night knowing that my mother is receiving quality care.

Caring105159050 April 17, 2015

I’m not that pleased with Total Care because it’s hard to get consistent caregivers, but my mom also kept changing the schedule which doesn’t help. It’s kind of startling when a new caregiver shows up. There have been some few issues, but they’ve also worked with us on some problems.

From Total Care Connections

Total Care Connections is Southern Arizona’s largest and most respected, locally-owned provider of compassionate In-Home Care & Assisted Living. Since 2009, our team has provided high quality care to thousands of people throughout the greater Tucson region and we are passionate about serving you and your family’s needs.

If you are looking to bring professional health care into your home, our team of certified Arizona caregivers are trained in all aspects of senior care including Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice and end-of-life care, companionship care, joint replacement recovery, and personal assistance.

Likewise, if your doctor has recommended a specialized health facility or you are looking for any type of long-term assisted living or nursing home, our team is happy to recommend some wonderful options for you in Southern Arizona.

Features of Total Care Connections

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening