Total Care Connections

4.5

March 07, 2016

By Gcwhite

I interviewed this provider

Total Care Connections has a great team behind them! The leaders of this organization truly care about your loved one. Excellent care and co-operation and they are great at matching caregivers to family's personality and needs.

March 03, 2016

By Cindy McGrew-Stringer

I interviewed this provider

The customer service and management are top notch...a very professional and friendly staff. The care staff are the best I've encountered! They are screened thoroughly, and continuously monitored in the best interest of the client!

January 05, 2016

By Tgallagher

I will recommend Total Care Connections to everyone I know. They always provide excellent service and I know that it is a company I can trust.

December 10, 2015

By LJK,PhD

Total Care Connections is simply the best in home care providers in Tucson and southern Arizona. We have been part of the Total Care "family" since 2009, and they indeed treat our family as their own. We first used their services when we needed help with my father's care during the end of his life, and now with full time care for my mother. They are always responsive and attentive. They listen to their clients, and their caregivers provide superb, loving and warm care for my mom. If problems or concerns arise, their staff respond immediately. I sleep well at night knowing that my mother is receiving quality care.

April 17, 2015

I’m not that pleased with Total Care because it’s hard to get consistent caregivers, but my mom also kept changing the schedule which doesn’t help. It’s kind of startling when a new caregiver shows up. There have been some few issues, but they’ve also worked with us on some problems.

From Total Care Connections

Total Care Connections is Southern Arizona’s largest and most respected, locally-owned provider of compassionate In-Home Care & Assisted Living. Since 2009, our team has provided high quality care to thousands of people throughout the greater Tucson region and we are passionate about serving you and your family’s needs.

If you are looking to bring professional health care into your home, our team of certified Arizona caregivers are trained in all aspects of senior care including Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice and end-of-life care, companionship care, joint replacement recovery, and personal assistance.

Likewise, if your doctor has recommended a specialized health facility or you are looking for any type of long-term assisted living or nursing home, our team is happy to recommend some wonderful options for you in Southern Arizona.

Photos of Total Care Connections

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening