Total Care Connections

Contact Now

Reviews of Total Care Connections

Dwaine C. February 17, 2017

A great team of people doing work they have a deep passion to do extremely well. It's all about making sure the details are defined and implemented properly for the benefit of the customer. Quality, capacity, and capability are important words to describe this team of professionals.

Alan Z February 06, 2017

I want you to know that Maria (from your staff) saved the day for my mother Wednesday. Maria became aware that my mother was on the phone giving compromising financial information over the phone to a scam artist. She got my mother to hang up and immediately got her to call her bank and take defensive actions. My mother might have lost all her savings.

Maria used good judgement and took the initiative in this unusual situation. My mother and I really appreciate her help and are glad she was there.

Thanks!

Jan J. October 31, 2016

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the caregivers your company provided to my father, Lee, the past two years since he fell and broke his femur. With your help (and because my siblings and I live out of state) he was able to stay in his home until he entered the hospital and hospice the last week and a half of his life at the ripe age of 92.

A few key caregivers were like family to us and treated Lee with utmost respect and dignity. They would often go above and beyond, such as sending him photos they took of sunsets or cacti, knowing that he used to be an avid photographer. He shared his love of cooking with them from his wheelchair, and I'm sure they good-naturedly listened to a few mini lectures in microbiology!

Your office staff was also very helpful to me as point-person when I had questions about scheduling or billing. Our family appreciates all you have done for us. Thank you.

Sincerely, Jan

Gcwhite March 07, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Total Care Connections has a great team behind them! The leaders of this organization truly care about your loved one. Excellent care and co-operation and they are great at matching caregivers to family's personality and needs.

Hospice company March 07, 2016

Other

I work for a hospice company in town and needed some non-medical in-home care for a patient. When I called total care connections they responded immediately to my patients needs. They were there in less than an hour and had a caregiver there in less than two hours. Their office staff was extremely understanding , kind, and dependable. Their caregivers were professional, respectable, and were there when they said they would be there. Thank you so much Total Care Connections.

SamB91 March 03, 2016

Total Care Connections is one of the top private caregiving services in Southern Arizona. We coordinate with them on the care of our patients as well, and it's always been a seamless process. I would, and do, recommend their services.

Cindy McGrew-Stringer March 03, 2016

I interviewed this provider

The customer service and management are top notch...a very professional and friendly staff. The care staff are the best I've encountered! They are screened thoroughly, and continuously monitored in the best interest of the client!

Tgallagher January 05, 2016

I will recommend Total Care Connections to everyone I know. They always provide excellent service and I know that it is a company I can trust.

LJK,PhD December 10, 2015

Total Care Connections is simply the best in home care providers in Tucson and southern Arizona. We have been part of the Total Care "family" since 2009, and they indeed treat our family as their own. We first used their services when we needed help with my father's care during the end of his life, and now with full time care for my mother. They are always responsive and attentive. They listen to their clients, and their caregivers provide superb, loving and warm care for my mom. If problems or concerns arise, their staff respond immediately. I sleep well at night knowing that my mother is receiving quality care.

Caring105159050 April 17, 2015

I’m not that pleased with Total Care because it’s hard to get consistent caregivers, but my mom also kept changing the schedule which doesn’t help. It’s kind of startling when a new caregiver shows up. There have been some few issues, but they’ve also worked with us on some problems.

From Total Care Connections

Total Care Connections is Southern Arizona’s largest and most respected, locally-owned provider of compassionate In-Home Care & Assisted Living. Since 2009, our team has provided high quality care to thousands of people throughout the greater Tucson region and we are passionate about serving you and your family’s needs.

If you are looking to bring professional health care into your home, our team of certified Arizona caregivers are trained in all aspects of senior care including Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice and end-of-life care, companionship care, joint replacement recovery, and personal assistance.

Likewise, if your doctor has recommended a specialized health facility or you are looking for any type of long-term assisted living or nursing home, our team is happy to recommend some wonderful options for you in Southern Arizona.

Features of Total Care Connections

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening