Total Care Connections

Hcp cert

Reviews of Total Care Connections

4.6

By Alice Y

They should show what they are willing to do for the patient. The caregiver should let them know because I didn't know in the beginning. I feel that I can get other things done when they are with my dad.

By Jeanine H

The communication between the office and the clients is a little lacking. They will not tell us when they're sending a new person over so we get a new person at the door, and we don't know whether to let them in or not. They take care of my husband. The people who come do great work.

By Eileen V

They are very personable, and I can talk to them if I have a problem. My loved one is a quadriplegic so we need them very much.

March 06, 2018

By Kenneth K.

The services from Total Care Connections make my life easier by eliminating problems and giving me someone to talk to.

February 14, 2018

By Brenda M_5

I am happy that the services are there and are always available to us. The services help us a whole lot. We would not be able to survive without them.

January 19, 2018

By Susanne C

My husband has been helped so much since we've had them come in. They are great on the spot and make sure that we have someone. My husband has ALS and just helping him get up and dressed and go out with a positive attitude has been great.

January 18, 2018

By Patricia C_4

They could have been more consistent with caregivers. Just having someone check on him and prepare meals for him helped a lot.

January 17, 2018

By Kien "

There were different caregivers all the time. They didn't have the same caregivers. When they send other people, I had to stay to tell them what I want and how to do it. I think that they can't do it because they can't get one caregiver for all the time. They have to have a different caregiver, which is a drawback.

January 11, 2018

By Rosario M

Total Care Connections has totally satisfied us. I would have liked to have discovered this company sooner. Our caregivers are wonderful and help me to provide care for my husband.

November 20, 2017

By Anna

We're using Total Care Connections for my husband. They were the first ones that contacted me, and I was impressed with what they had to say. The service was great, up until I got less than 24 hours' notice that the caregiver left. He was doing great, and we loved him. They're working on getting another person in here. They provide light housekeeping, physical activity, and mental stimulation. His work attitude was excellent. They really strive to search for the right match.

March 07, 2017

By Ken W.

Total Care Connections has been a marvelous help to me. It is hard for me to do a lot of things that I would need to do for my father, and they are here to help. I would not be able to do it without them. Total Care Connections is always on time, is here for the hours they are needed, and does what they are asked to do. The caregivers go above and beyond and are kind. They talk to my father, ask him questions, and try to engage him. They show kindness and interest. Every caregiver my father has had has been a perfect match. They show interest and I feel like they like their jobs. They have been a big help.

February 28, 2017

By Eileen V.

Total Care Connections is a good, loving company. They try to make sure you have a good fit with the caregiver. If I have any questions or problems, the team is right there to help me through it. I called them, and they bent over backwards to help me.

October 31, 2016

By Jan J.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the caregivers your company provided to my father, Lee, the past two years since he fell and broke his femur. With your help (and because my siblings and I live out of state) he was able to stay in his home until he entered the hospital and hospice the last week and a half of his life at the ripe age of 92. A few key caregivers were like family to us and treated Lee with utmost respect and dignity. They would often go above and beyond, such as sending him photos they took of sunsets or cacti, knowing that he used to be an avid photographer. He shared his love of cooking with them from his wheelchair, and I'm sure they good-naturedly listened to a few mini lectures in microbiology! Your office staff was also very helpful to me as point-person when I had questions about scheduling or billing. Our family appreciates all you have done for us. Thank you. Sincerely, Jan

March 07, 2016

By Gcwhite

I interviewed this provider

Total Care Connections has a great team behind them! The leaders of this organization truly care about your loved one. Excellent care and co-operation and they are great at matching caregivers to family's personality and needs.

March 03, 2016

By Cindy McGrew-Stringer

I interviewed this provider

The customer service and management are top notch...a very professional and friendly staff. The care staff are the best I've encountered! They are screened thoroughly, and continuously monitored in the best interest of the client!

January 05, 2016

By Tgallagher

I will recommend Total Care Connections to everyone I know. They always provide excellent service and I know that it is a company I can trust.

December 10, 2015

By LJK,PhD

Total Care Connections is simply the best in home care providers in Tucson and southern Arizona. We have been part of the Total Care "family" since 2009, and they indeed treat our family as their own. We first used their services when we needed help with my father's care during the end of his life, and now with full time care for my mother. They are always responsive and attentive. They listen to their clients, and their caregivers provide superb, loving and warm care for my mom. If problems or concerns arise, their staff respond immediately. I sleep well at night knowing that my mother is receiving quality care.

April 17, 2015

I’m not that pleased with Total Care because it’s hard to get consistent caregivers, but my mom also kept changing the schedule which doesn’t help. It’s kind of startling when a new caregiver shows up. There have been some few issues, but they’ve also worked with us on some problems.

From Total Care Connections

Total Care Connections is Southern Arizona’s largest and most respected, locally-owned provider of compassionate In-Home Care & Assisted Living. Since 2009, our team has provided high quality care to thousands of people throughout the greater Tucson region and we are passionate about serving you and your family’s needs.

If you are looking to bring professional health care into your home, our team of certified Arizona caregivers are trained in all aspects of senior care including Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice and end-of-life care, companionship care, joint replacement recovery, and personal assistance.

Likewise, if your doctor has recommended a specialized health facility or you are looking for any type of long-term assisted living or nursing home, our team is happy to recommend some wonderful options for you in Southern Arizona.

Photos of Total Care Connections

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening