Synergy HomeCare of Tucson

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Tucson

Henry11 August 06, 2014

Synergy has been very good in caring for my wife. The caregiver they provide is great. I don't have problems with them. There is nothing bad I can say about the company.

Carol97040150 August 06, 2014

I've been very pleased with Synergy Home Care. I've been using them for almost a year now. I love the way they manage. Everyone is so kind and caring. If I have a concern, I can call the office and they take care of it right away. The caregivers that work with my dad go out of their way to make sure he is comfortable and safe. They do shopping for his foods. They even cook for him. They think of ways to make his life easier. They do everything for him. They are fabulous. I couldn't say enough good things about them.

Rosemary14 July 31, 2014

Synergy is a really good company and I like them very much. It's expensive, but they take care of me beautifully and they have been wonderful. The nurses are excellent and the technicians are fine. I have a caregiver that I really like very much. I don’t have to worry about checking my medicine because they take care of it carefully. She is also very nice, polite, and very kind. She helps me with my dog too. I am very fortunate to have these ladies.

Judy96062750 July 17, 2014

Synergy provided us caregivers who were very nice and helpful. I couldn't complain about any of them. They fulfilled the needs I had when they were here. I didn't have any issues in regards to billing. I was very satisfied with the services rendered to my husband. If I need services again, I would contact them.

Caring95669150 July 10, 2014

I'm very happy with the caregiver that they provided. She's fantastic! I'm very pleased with Synergy. Overall, they provide marvelous care.

Caring95669050 July 10, 2014

Synergy is a great home care company. The caregivers are wonderful. I have two caregivers and I don't have any problems with them. The management helps me with everything I need.

Karol1 July 10, 2014

I'm absolutely happy with Synergy.They always show up on time and take care of what we ask them to do. We use them for med management. They are pretty straight forward.

Lucille3 July 10, 2014

The caregivers that come at night do not go to sleep. If I call them from the other side of the house in the middle of the night, they are there in half a minute. I have used Synergy for over two years now. They have been wonderful. The women during the day are very good.

Linda13 July 24, 2012

We found Synergy HomeCare for my 98 years old Father. Right now he's doing well and I'm really happy with their service. It's almost a month now since we have them. They have 2 people and they were keeping the house much cleaner. Even though they say they are trained, these people are seem much professional and seem to have more training. I just really like the 2 caregiver that he have right now. They were really nice people. It felt just right. It work that well. I must say it's really a good match for my father this time.

melinda2 February 24, 2012

We have used Synergy Home Care for a number of our clients in the greater Tucson area. In our experience, the caregivers are well trained, good communicators and dependable. It is obvious that the caregivers we have used enjoy working for Synergy. This positive energy transfers as enthusiasm and respect for our clients. I highly recommend Synergy Home Care.

From Synergy HomeCare of Tucson

Synergy HomeCare provides non-medical caregivers and medication management services to adult clients. We are owned and operated by masters-prepared registered nurses with over 50 years of combined nursing experience! Our owners are Certified Homecare Consultants as well, so you can rest assure that our care plans and services are based on sound expertise and a desire to advocate for our clients.

Our carefully screened caregivers and nurses can provide care wherever you or your family member calls home: a private residence, an assisted living, a nursing home, or an independent living facility. We can also provide a safety companion during hospital stays. It's nice to know there is someone who cares right beside you when you need them. How do we choose our caregivers? Our caregivers are screened above and beyond industry standards (ie: mandatory pre-employment and random drug screening, mandatory fingerprinting) and we require specific levels of training. We also provide on-going monthly education opportunities for our caregivers to encourage professional growth.

We know that each of our clients have particular, individualized needs. We provide attentive and trained caregivers that have experience working with the elderly, especially those who suffer from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We work in conjunction with other health services, such as home health and hospice. We can provide respite visits, whether temporary or long-term. We provide services while you are recuperating from a hospitalization or injury. Whatever your situation, we can offer the peace of mind that comes with knowing you or your loved one is safe and secure. We do not require a contract, we have several payment options to choose from, and we will work with your long term care insurance.

Our Home Care Services:

Our caregivers provide companionship, homemaking, and personal care service. The level of service is based on your individual needs. These services include, but are not limited to:

• Safety supervision for cognitive deficits
  • Assistance with ambulation
  • Hospice Support
  • Post-hospitalization care
  • Safety Companions during hospital stays

Our Specialty Services:

Our nursing services are provided by licensed personnel.
  • Medication Management (filling medication boxes)
  • Other services determined on an individual basis

The Synergy Difference:

We know you have choices between home care companies. Our reputation is built on experience, integrity, and customer service. At Synergy, we want you to have peace of mind, knowing that you've made the right choice for yourself

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes