Synergy HomeCare of Tucson

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 05, 2017

By Clinton & Eloise N 535768

SYNERGY HomeCare has been reliable, and they have sent people that have performed well with their care work. They take interest in their clients' welfare. SYNERGY HomeCare gives me peace of mind and more freedom to take care of other responsibilities while knowing that my family member is cared for.

October 05, 2017

By Karen H 535762

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very responsive, willing to arrange and coordinate the care, and do everything they can for us. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier, my loved one enjoys the care that they are receiving, and we trust SYNERGY HomeCare.

September 13, 2017

By Lupe M_523319

SYNERGY HomeCare gives very good services and the caregivers are very nice, on time, and very punctual. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier because I don't have to make my bed because it's very hard for me. They help with my washing and clothes. If the caregiver sees something she does it without being asked.

September 07, 2017

By Anonymous_520490

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare has quality and professional care, and the supervision is great. SYNERGY HomeCare enabled my loved one to be at home for rest of their life.

August 25, 2017

By Shannon S_516373

SYNERGY HomeCare answers my questions and sends me caregivers when I need them. The service has helped the most by giving me the security of having someone in the house.

August 23, 2017

By Gloria G_515051

SYNERGY HomeCare sent caregivers that were all so kind, considerate, and helpful. They were so good at caring for the client and her needs. SYNERGY HomeCare made my life easier by sending caregivers to help care for the client at the last minute. They ensured that she had all the care that she needed. They were so accommodating.

August 14, 2017

By Ed J_511118

SYNERGY HomeCare is a good agency because everyone that I've had a connection with has been very good. I loved my primary caregiver. SYNERGY HomeCare knows what they're doing, and they have great people. My wife has Alzheimer's, and SYNERGY HomeCare allowed me to have a life. I always felt comfortable leaving her in their care.

August 09, 2017

By Elizabeth H_508758

SYNERGY HomeCare was very responsive. SYNERGY HomeCare gave me peace of mind knowing my dad was safe.

August 08, 2017

By Joanne E_507781

SYNERGY HomeCare is always here on time, and they take good care of me. If I have any questions, they will answer me. I can trust them. SYNERGY HomeCare takes every precaution for me and is responsible for me.

July 26, 2017

By Stanley G_501924

SYNERGY HomeCare has good quality care, and they are professional. SYNERGY HomeCare is very critical and essential for my life because they get us to medical appointments.

July 24, 2017

By Elaine W_500044

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because of their reliability. The most helpful part of the service is that SYNERGY HomeCare is responsive.

July 14, 2017

By Helen L_496427

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to other people. SYNERGY HomeCare took care of a lot of problems and helps me with transportation.

July 08, 2017

By Willie W_493282

I recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to others because my daughter in law had them come over and asked them a bunch of questions and it allowed me to know that they were what I needed. SYNERGY HomeCare gives me the opportunity to recover from my stress for a few hours, and to know that the client is not alone.

June 06, 2017

By Bob and Bridgett R_479724

SYNERGY HomeCare has very good caregivers and office staff.

June 06, 2017

By Hilda K_479706

I've only had one caregiver from SYNERGY HomeCare and she's reliable, hasn't missed a day, is conscientious, and caring.

May 25, 2017

By Karen K_475477

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to anyone who asks about my care.

May 17, 2017

By Dean H_472150

The caregiver that they provided is very good and dependable. She helps my father-in-law go to appointments. She is flexible with her schedule. SYNERGY HomeCare has great communication with us and the caregiver.

May 11, 2017

By Ellen H_468704

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable, and there have been people who have a good understanding of the care that needs to be provided.

May 08, 2017

By Zemko J_466654

SYNERGY HomeCare is very professional.

April 20, 2017

By Cathy K

SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier by taking some of the load off of my life so that I don't have to worry about the client's daily activities.

April 18, 2017

By Karen H

SYNERGY's caregivers are here provide assistance to my mom. The caregivers have only been here for two days.

April 07, 2017

By Linda D

The caregivers were always patient with the client.

March 29, 2017

By Richard S

I get to sleep at night because the caregiver from SYNERGY HomeCare comes at night.

March 28, 2017

By Ron C

The services made me feel good.

March 07, 2017

By Dr. C

The services helped Arnold, at a time when he was having difficulty transferring from his wheelchair to the shower, it helped him be safe and not fall.

March 06, 2017

By Niki D

The care was excellent. My mother had to be watched every day so that I could go to work.

February 28, 2017

By Lloyd & Elizabeth (Betty) T

SYNERGY HomeCare jumps at my command and is very aware of what should be done. I often don't have to say anything to them. They just take over.

February 21, 2017

By Ed J

SYNERGY helps the client with companionship and care when I'm not here. They also help with making sure she takes her pills, giving food, entertaining, bathing, dressing, and some household chores.

February 10, 2017

By Gloria A

My mom looks forward to the caregivers coming.

By Kenneth B

The caregivers help the client with transportation to medical appointments.

By Phyllis S

The services make it possible for me to do things that I wouldn't be able to do without them. They have also expounded my knowledge because the caregivers are from other countries.

By Elizabeth H

I like how SYNERGY always does there best to get things to work. They never pass the buck on.

July 29, 2016

By Nancy Byron

Excellent care by provider, worker was professional and caring.

October 28, 2015

By Cheryl111810850

I have Synergy HomeCare of Tucson for my father. They're in tune with what my father actually needs. We're very satisfied. I would definitely recommend them. The employees are really good. They are always conscious about being there on time. If there is some issue, they always call. They're really prompt. They're really helpful and in tune.

Thank you for your feedback! We are very pleased to know that we are touching the lives of our clients and their families.

July 02, 2015

By Elaine32

Synergy not only provides excellent caregivers, they are a valuable resource to me in securing other services in caring for my mother. Every caregiver they have hired on my behalf has been courteous, caring and professional and has worked effectively with the staff at the facility where my mother lives. I travel a lot and I need to know that everything is proceeding smoothly while I’m out of town and with Synergy, I can be out of town without worries. I’ve recommended Synergy to many other people and would do so without hesitation. Everyone should have a solid and reliable partner like Synergy when caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s.

June 12, 2015

By meself

I interviewed this provider

My mother is 92 and fractured her pelvis in two places. After hospital and rehab my sister and myself interviewed a caregiver from synergy. My sister was very thorough. The caregiver stayed with my mother eight hours a day while I was at work. She was very good at helping with meals, helping with exercises, helping her into the bathroom, light house cleaning and was very good company for my mom. After a few weeks we hated to see her go, wish we could have kept her for ever. She was honest, hard working and a good person. I would highly recommend her and synergy.

August 06, 2014

By Henry11

Synergy has been very good in caring for my wife. The caregiver they provide is great. I don't have problems with them. There is nothing bad I can say about the company.

August 06, 2014

By Carol97040150

I've been very pleased with Synergy Home Care. I've been using them for almost a year now. I love the way they manage. Everyone is so kind and caring. If I have a concern, I can call the office and they take care of it right away. The caregivers that work with my dad go out of their way to make sure he is comfortable and safe. They do shopping for his foods. They even cook for him. They think of ways to make his life easier. They do everything for him. They are fabulous. I couldn't say enough good things about them.

July 31, 2014

By Rosemary14

Synergy is a really good company and I like them very much. It's expensive, but they take care of me beautifully and they have been wonderful. The nurses are excellent and the technicians are fine. I have a caregiver that I really like very much. I don’t have to worry about checking my medicine because they take care of it carefully. She is also very nice, polite, and very kind. She helps me with my dog too. I am very fortunate to have these ladies.

July 17, 2014

By Judy96062750

Synergy provided us caregivers who were very nice and helpful. I couldn't complain about any of them. They fulfilled the needs I had when they were here. I didn't have any issues in regards to billing. I was very satisfied with the services rendered to my husband. If I need services again, I would contact them.

July 10, 2014

I'm very happy with the caregiver that they provided. She's fantastic! I'm very pleased with Synergy. Overall, they provide marvelous care.

By Karol1

I'm absolutely happy with Synergy.They always show up on time and take care of what we ask them to do. We use them for med management. They are pretty straight forward.

By Lucille3

The caregivers that come at night do not go to sleep. If I call them from the other side of the house in the middle of the night, they are there in half a minute. I have used Synergy for over two years now. They have been wonderful. The women during the day are very good.

July 24, 2012

By Linda13

We found Synergy HomeCare for my 98 years old Father. Right now he's doing well and I'm really happy with their service. It's almost a month now since we have them. They have 2 people and they were keeping the house much cleaner. Even though they say they are trained, these people are seem much professional and seem to have more training. I just really like the 2 caregiver that he have right now. They were really nice people. It felt just right. It work that well. I must say it's really a good match for my father this time.

February 24, 2012

By melinda2

Other

We have used Synergy Home Care for a number of our clients in the greater Tucson area. In our experience, the caregivers are well trained, good communicators and dependable. It is obvious that the caregivers we have used enjoy working for Synergy. This positive energy transfers as enthusiasm and respect for our clients. I highly recommend Synergy Home Care.

From Synergy HomeCare of Tucson

Synergy HomeCare provides non-medical caregivers and medication management services to adult clients. We are owned and operated by masters-prepared registered nurses with over 50 years of combined nursing experience! Our owners are Certified Homecare Consultants as well, so you can rest assure that our care plans and services are based on sound expertise and a desire to advocate for our clients.

Our carefully screened caregivers and nurses can provide care wherever you or your family member calls home: a private residence, an assisted living, a nursing home, or an independent living facility. We can also provide a safety companion during hospital stays. It's nice to know there is someone who cares right beside you when you need them. How do we choose our caregivers? Our caregivers are screened above and beyond industry standards (ie: mandatory pre-employment and random drug screening, mandatory fingerprinting) and we require specific levels of training. We also provide on-going monthly education opportunities for our caregivers to encourage professional growth.

We know that each of our clients have particular, individualized needs. We provide attentive and trained caregivers that have experience working with the elderly, especially those who suffer from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We work in conjunction with other health services, such as home health and hospice. We can provide respite visits, whether temporary or long-term. We provide services while you are recuperating from a hospitalization or injury. Whatever your situation, we can offer the peace of mind that comes with knowing you or your loved one is safe and secure. We do not require a contract, we have several payment options to choose from, and we will work with your long term care insurance.

Our Home Care Services:

Our caregivers provide companionship, homemaking, and personal care service. The level of service is based on your individual needs. These services include, but are not limited to:

• Safety supervision for cognitive deficits
  • Assistance with ambulation
  • Hospice Support
  • Post-hospitalization care
  • Safety Companions during hospital stays

Our Specialty Services:

Our nursing services are provided by licensed personnel.
  • Medication Management (filling medication boxes)
  • Other services determined on an individual basis

The Synergy Difference:

We know you have choices between home care companies. Our reputation is built on experience, integrity, and customer service. At Synergy, we want you to have peace of mind, knowing that you've made the right choice for yourself

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes