Senior Helpers | Tucson, AZ

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Senior Helpers | Tucson, AZ

Pauline S April 14, 2017

Senior Helpers is here on time and knows what they are doing. The caregivers are conscientious and talented.

Barbara P April 14, 2017

Senior Helpers drives my brother around and they help out in that aspect.

Celia L March 21, 2017

If the service was not here, I would have to be doing all of the work.

David B March 07, 2017

The services from Senior Helpers have made life for my father's family easier, since we all know that he is being taken care of.

Alton H March 07, 2017

The services are mainly for transportation, but they also provide company for me when I go to my appointments.

Andree L February 28, 2017

The care was helpful to us.

Donald V February 23, 2017

Senior Helpers is only coming four days a week.

Eugene B February 07, 2017

Our caregiver has been very good at everything.

Caring 9325 March 28, 2013

We have been using Senior Helpers to care for my dad for 2 years now. They provided some good people. However, they send different people so I wish they could provide 1 person all the time. They respond very fast whenever we call. They also call me very often to find out if the caregivers are okay or if there's a cancellation. They keep up with what they're doing. . I would recommend this agency to others.

From Senior Helpers

Senior Helpers in-home care services are designed so our clients get as much or as little help as they require to enjoy living independently at home. Our service schedules are flexible and we are non-contractual, so you don't have to commit to a fixed length of time. After a thorough screening, we train, bond, insure, and hire only the most professional and compassionate caregivers. If you're considering assisted living services or other long-term elderly care options, talk to us first.

We assist our clients with everything from companionship to bathing* to Alzheimer's and dementia care. We employ a proven process that includes an in-home assessment to help determine the type and level of care needed. Our services are available anytime - during the day, night, weekends, and holidays, or for short or long term duration.

Companion care services

Whether they're needed for three to four hours one day a week or all day-every day, our professional caregivers will assist with a variety of daily activities such as:

• Caring companionship and conversation
  • Meal planning and preparation
  • Light housekeeping and laundry
  • Errands and transportation
  • Click here to see a full list of services

Personal care services

Whether our client is experiencing the normal struggles of aging or coping with the affects of a recent hospital stay, sickness, or a cognitive impairment like Alzheimer's or dementia, we know how to make life easier and much more manageable. Our nurse-supervised caregivers will help with:

• Walking assistance
  • Bathing and dressing
  • Hygiene assistance
  • Eating assistance

Senior Helpers can help your loved one live independently at home for many wonderful years to come! Please contact us today to learn how we can help you