Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 22, 2017

By Susan M_528393

Right at Home is good with elderly people. They understand their needs and limitations. I live out-of-state so it was impossible for me to give the client transportation without Right at Home.

August 22, 2017

By Deborah K & Family

We, the family, are extremely pleased with the care and commitment of Right at Home. The aides and staff were excellent.

August 19, 2017

By Lisa W_514189

Right at Home did not put you on a monthly contract. You can use Right at Home as you need them. The employees are very personable! The caregiver was very nice! She was in charge of making sure the client was showered and did a very good job! She cleaned, did laundry, and even gave the client some great companionship.

August 02, 2017

By Bill W_505514

The caregivers are usually very efficient. The cost is reasonable as well. Right at Home gets me ready for bed, and this gives my wife a break.

August 02, 2017

By Ardelle M_505511

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because I've had very satisfactory experiences with them. I feel they try to meet the client's needs. If I didn't have the services, I would have to be in assisted living.

July 21, 2017

By Charles C_499528

Right at Home is very reliable and my caregiver has been doing this for a while and my wife likes. The caregiver dos a lot of what I would do. She has taken over my wife's personal things and the caregiver is being a companion and an assistant.

July 07, 2017

By Richard T_493159

Right at Home is pretty good and I have no complaints. The caregivers are here when I need them.

June 28, 2017

By Gary F_489598

Right at Home is very polite and professional.

June 15, 2017

By Debbie O_483685

I would recommend Right at Home because I don't have anything negative to say about them. They are a good agency.

June 02, 2017

By Mildred R_478104

Right at Home's services are very good.

May 02, 2017

By Ken C_463856

Right at Home provides excellent services for their clients. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to stay at home.

May 02, 2017

By Cynthia K_463854

Right at Home has good staff and they are caring and competent.

April 21, 2017

By Cindy W

The service helps the most with my mother's laundry and helps with blood pressure.

April 17, 2017

By Nancy D

Right at Home has made my mother's life easier by providing reminders and providing medication. They give her general support.

December 15, 2016

By Burt Turner

My comments today relate to Haley Mohler who has been an outstanding aid for my wife, Mary. She not only anticipates Mary's needs and is there when Mary needs her help, but also Haley looks for things to do to lessen Mary's and my burden, without being asked to do them. This attribute is greatly appreciated. Mary and Haley get along very well together as Haley is a very caring and conscientious person.

July 29, 2016

By Joyce Andres

Thank you for providing such great service from Joanna and other nice people who helped with my husband when he really needed it. He is fine now, but will be 91 next month so you never know. If he ever needs the service again, we hope it will be available from "Right at Home"

February 23, 2016

By Caring mom1

Right at Home did great. I had two agencies meet me at the house, and I liked them best. They were fine and did great. When I came back, the house was clean. It was around Christmas time, and I understand it’s hard to get people to come by to work, but they cancelled an appointment. Each time different people came, except Kimberly who came back. She was the best employee, as I was told, and she was the one who suggested doing an hour and a half instead of a three-hour stretch. I give them the highest rating and would hire them again immediately. However, my son has mental issues, so it didn't work out because of him.

August 27, 2015

I could not have managed in the last weeks of my husband's life without the caring and well-trained staff of Right at Home. They were all sensitive to me and my husbandÕs needs. They understood my confusion and respected our needs of privacy. Each was a different person but equally skilled in their own special way.

July 20, 2015

By Karen114115350

I have given one person a referral to Right at Home, and I would not hesitate to do it again. My mom lives with me and receives help during the day when I am at work. I can go to work with my mind at ease and feeling secure that my mother is receiving the best care possible. The caretakers are responsible and extremely knowledgeable. Most importantly, my mom loves them.

March 21, 2015

By Andi Dunn

Karen and the RAH Tucson staff went far beyond the expected services over and over again to provide warm, comprehensive care for both my mother and father. Karen (owner) really knows how to select wonderful caregivers and mentor them to provide excellent care. Karen is very visible to her staff and they respect her dedication and hard work.

June 18, 2014

By Don & Betty

We have nothing but the highest praise for the care we have been given by Kala. She is very caring, efficient and prompt. She is willing to do anything we ask. She is always cheerful and pleasant to be around with. You are extremely fortunate to have her as an employee.

May 22, 2014

By OVLunchlady

We used Right at Homes services for a short time. I needed help for my mother, I dealt with the owner Karen and the office manager Lucky. I had a couple caregivers and always received great service. Lucky was very caring, she always went out of her way to ensure my family was happy with the services provided. I was surprised that it being a locally owned and operated business that the owner wasn't more involved, but luckily our quality of care remained at the high standard we had set.

May 13, 2014

By Arlis1

I can't provide enough praise for Karen, Lucky, and Kala. The 3 of them saved my sanity! I needed to arrange home health care for my wheel chair bound father on an emergency basis. This team jumped into action and we had someone to care for my father on the same day (on a Saturday no less). Since then, we have had twice daily visits from Kala and regular check-ins from Lucky or Karen, They have been with us every step of the way. Their past three months are fantastic!

From Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Tucson, AZ