Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Ken C_463856 May 02, 2017

Right at Home provides excellent services for their clients. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to stay at home.

Cynthia K_463854 May 02, 2017

Right at Home has good staff and they are caring and competent.

Cindy W April 21, 2017

The service helps the most with my mother's laundry and helps with blood pressure.

Nancy D April 17, 2017

Right at Home has made my mother's life easier by providing reminders and providing medication. They give her general support.

Burt Turner December 15, 2016

My comments today relate to Haley Mohler who has been an outstanding aid for my wife, Mary. She not only anticipates Mary's needs and is there when Mary needs her help, but also Haley looks for things to do to lessen Mary's and my burden, without being asked to do them. This attribute is greatly appreciated. Mary and Haley get along very well together as Haley is a very caring and conscientious person.

Joyce Andres July 29, 2016

Thank you for providing such great service from Joanna and other nice people who helped with my husband when he really needed it. He is fine now, but will be 91 next month so you never know. If he ever needs the service again, we hope it will be available from "Right at Home"

Caring mom1 February 23, 2016

Right at Home did great. I had two agencies meet me at the house, and I liked them best. They were fine and did great. When I came back, the house was clean. It was around Christmas time, and I understand it’s hard to get people to come by to work, but they cancelled an appointment. Each time different people came, except Kimberly who came back. She was the best employee, as I was told, and she was the one who suggested doing an hour and a half instead of a three-hour stretch. I give them the highest rating and would hire them again immediately. However, my son has mental issues, so it didn't work out because of him.

Caring115951650 August 27, 2015

I could not have managed in the last weeks of my husband's life without the caring and well-trained staff of Right at Home. They were all sensitive to me and my husbandÕs needs. They understood my confusion and respected our needs of privacy. Each was a different person but equally skilled in their own special way.

Karen114115350 July 20, 2015

I have given one person a referral to Right at Home, and I would not hesitate to do it again. My mom lives with me and receives help during the day when I am at work. I can go to work with my mind at ease and feeling secure that my mother is receiving the best care possible. The caretakers are responsible and extremely knowledgeable. Most importantly, my mom loves them.

Andi Dunn March 21, 2015

Karen and the RAH Tucson staff went far beyond the expected services over and over again to provide warm, comprehensive care for both my mother and father. Karen (owner) really knows how to select wonderful caregivers and mentor them to provide excellent care. Karen is very visible to her staff and they respect her dedication and hard work.

Don & Betty June 18, 2014

We have nothing but the highest praise for the care we have been given by Kala. She is very caring, efficient and prompt. She is willing to do anything we ask. She is always cheerful and pleasant to be around with. You are extremely fortunate to have her as an employee.

OVLunchlady May 22, 2014

We used Right at Homes services for a short time. I needed help for my mother, I dealt with the owner Karen and the office manager Lucky. I had a couple caregivers and always received great service. Lucky was very caring, she always went out of her way to ensure my family was happy with the services provided. I was surprised that it being a locally owned and operated business that the owner wasn't more involved, but luckily our quality of care remained at the high standard we had set.

Arlis1 May 13, 2014

I can't provide enough praise for Karen, Lucky, and Kala. The 3 of them saved my sanity! I needed to arrange home health care for my wheel chair bound father on an emergency basis. This team jumped into action and we had someone to care for my father on the same day (on a Saturday no less). Since then, we have had twice daily visits from Kala and regular check-ins from Lucky or Karen, They have been with us every step of the way. Their past three months are fantastic!

From Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Tucson, AZ