Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Andi Dunn March 21, 2015

Karen and the RAH Tucson staff went far beyond the expected services over and over again to provide warm, comprehensive care for both my mother and father. Karen (owner) really knows how to select wonderful caregivers and mentor them to provide excellent care. Karen is very visible to her staff and they respect her dedication and hard work.

Don & Betty June 18, 2014

We have nothing but the highest praise for the care we have been given by Kala. She is very caring, efficient and prompt. She is willing to do anything we ask. She is always cheerful and pleasant to be around with. You are extremely fortunate to have her as an employee.

OVLunchlady May 22, 2014

We used Right at Homes services for a short time. I needed help for my mother, I dealt with the owner Karen and the office manager Lucky. I had a couple caregivers and always received great service. Lucky was very caring, she always went out of her way to ensure my family was happy with the services provided. I was surprised that it being a locally owned and operated business that the owner wasn't more involved, but luckily our quality of care remained at the high standard we had set.

Arlis1 May 13, 2014

I can't provide enough praise for Karen, Lucky, and Kala. The 3 of them saved my sanity! I needed to arrange home health care for my wheel chair bound father on an emergency basis. This team jumped into action and we had someone to care for my father on the same day (on a Saturday no less). Since then, we have had twice daily visits from Kala and regular check-ins from Lucky or Karen, They have been with us every step of the way. Their past three months are fantastic!

From Right at Home Tucson, AZ

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Tucson, AZ