ResCare HomeCare Tucson, Arizona

Contact Now

Reviews of ResCare HomeCare Tucson, Arizona

Patricia362632 January 31, 2017

Everybody from Rescare that comes here does their job really well. In the morning, they help my son get up and get dress or if he needs his shower, make sure he has his food and ready him to go to his day program. I think it's going really well here, really good care. I would recommend them because the care we have now is okay.

Client 2365 January 27, 2017

The service Rescare Homecare is providing to me is great. They help me with housekeeping. Cindy, my caregiver is great too. I like her, she does a good job. They sent me many people before her and I was not happy with any of them. She's doing a wonderful job for me and I like everybody to know that. However, they have organizational problems in their office.

Eddie610428 December 29, 2016

I am happy and satisfied with ResCare. They provide home health and care giving service to me. They are kind and caring. I will recommend them to others.

Junia December 23, 2016

I've been with ResCare for over 10 to 12 years, since they have changed their name three times. I am handicapped so they provide me with someone that comes in and help with my meals, my clothing and when someone comes to the door. I would not be able to really survive at home or any place else without their service because I can't hardly walk or can't hardly stand without holding on anything. The thing that impresses me about ResCare is that they have always provided caregiver to help me. The person that comes to help me is really kind, seem to know what they're doing and they do a lot of things that you don't even ask. They're also very pleasant, understanding and helpful. All of them have good personality and we have good relationship. I've been very happy with them.

Archie803660 December 20, 2016

ResCare help me with laundry, dishwashing, and they help clean my room. They also cook my breakfast and lunch.

Virginia712068 December 17, 2016

I've been using ResCare for several years now. They provide me house cleaning and personal care. My caregiver does everything that pleases me. I have her 8 hours a week. Fridays, she gives me a sponge bath and washes my hair, scrubs my feet for me, and soaks them for a while. She prepares meals for me if I want it and makes me my coffee, washes my dishes and does the housework. She's wonderful. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Caring104691750 May 07, 2015

ResCare has been good. We have been using it with one of my parents for two months now, and we like it. We met the caregiver, we follow up with her, and she lets us know what has been done. I think she is very caring, and it has been going well.

From ResCare HomeCare Tucson, Arizona

Because all care is personal.

ResCare HomeCare personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can stay at home.

Our full range of daily personal care services includes daily meal preparation, housekeeping and maintenance in addition to assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.