BrightStar Care Traverse City/Northwest Michigan

Overview of Ratings

3.9

October 10, 2017

By Kenneth R

I would recommend BrightStar Care more if they did not come so often. I do not need them every week. I cannot keep them busy. I am not much of a judge. I think BrightStar Care has made my life somewhat easier, but I do not think I need them that much. I would prefer them bi-weekly.

September 22, 2017

By Marval W

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has sent me good caregivers. The problem is that the caregivers have often cancelled their shifts and BrightStar Care doesn't have a back up available. BrightStar Care has helped my loved one the most with watching over her and making sure she isn't falling.

From BrightStar Care Traverse City/Northwest Michigan

BrightStar of Northern Michigan provides the finest 24/7 Homecare, Kidcare, and Medical staffing services in the Lower Northern Michigan area. Our dedicated staff is committed to your peace of mind, Making More Possible for patients of all ages with compassion, dignity and respect.

Demographics we service:

Our team is available throughout Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Antrim, Kalkaska, Benzie, Wexford, Charlevoix, Emmet, Mecosta, Roscommon, and Otsego counties including Traverse City, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs, Cadillac, Big Rapids, Gaylord and all of Northern Michigan.

Benefits of our Homecare, Kidcare and Medical Staffing Service:

• Our service enables older persons to remain living in their own home.
  • Provide Respite care for Family Care Givers.
  • Ensure safety for older patients.
  • Allows parents of children needing kidcare to return to work with confidence and surety that there child is being professionally cared for.
  • Delivers therapy in the patient's home vs. a medical facility.

Features of BrightStar Care Traverse City/Northwest Michigan