Home Instead Senior Care - Tolland, CT

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Tolland, CT

February 24, 2017

By Selina Moriarty

From the beginning all staff members have been caring and understanding. When the need came to increase the shifts from rise and tuck to an afternoon shift as well was told we will work on it right away. When we then needed to have 24 hour care due to injury to my father was told not a problem will work on this right away. All staff that came into the home are caring and made sure my mother was well cared for. From the beginning I have been impressed by all from the office staff to the Home Health aides that came into the home and have spoken highly to others looking for home care of a loved one. Selina Moriarty

December 31, 2015

By Reviewer33

Home Instead made my father's last days so enjoyable and peaceful. I live out of state and it gave me great comfort to know that dad was in such great hands.

March 21, 2015

By Karen O. Wyatt

The Tolland Home Instead Senior Care is excellent in every way. Their caregivers and office staff are very caring, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!

February 27, 2015

By Sally Femino

The people from this office, from caregivers through office staff, provided excellent, professional compassionate care from day one until and after my father’s passing. I would recommend them without a moment’s hesitation.

January 30, 2015

By Julia12

The service provided was excellent. Penney came punctually everyday (6 days/wk) and worked very hard. She is a very positive and friendly person, accepted all kinds of jobs with a smile and set to immediately. She took to an unusual family and setting, regarding it as a "learning experience."

November 29, 2014

By Lena7

Very good. Always came through for me when I needed transportation. Thanks!

October 30, 2013

By Linda78275350

Everyone was outstanding. The consistency of the care providers was wonderful. They were all very good, caring and compassionate. The staffing coordinator had complete coverage for my mother.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Tolland, CT

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Tolland, CT

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Tolland, CT

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details