Integrity In-Home Care

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Integrity In-Home Care

Danny February 06, 2017

It was hard for my mom to give up her responsibilities and mostly all they did was bathe my father and stress my mom out.

Cheryl002728 October 10, 2016

Right now, I’m doing fine with just some in-home help. She’s from Integrity (Integrity In-Home Care LLC). She is easy to get along with and willing to jump in and get things done. I think she’s great. I had several so far from different agencies, and some of them were not as good. I think Integrity is great. I’m really happy to have found them. They respond immediately. They think of me and what my needs are and try to place me with somebody that will work.

Mary522120 August 23, 2016

We tried Integrity. We had some problems with them. We called them a couple times for last-minute help, and they usually were able to give us somebody. We had one person who was late twice. She was late enough the first time that we had already made other arrangements, so we just sent her home. We tried her one more time, and she was still late then, too. We weren't that pleased with her. She mainly watched my husband and gave him lunch.

Loktingmyers June 11, 2016

We needed in-home health care for my father and Integrity was recommended to us. The service we get from Integrity, both from the owner, Don, and the caregivers, has been outstanding. My family feels so much better knowing that our father is getting excellent care. The caregivers have been so kind and attentive to my father. I would highly recommend Integrity to anyone who wants high quality care. He is getting the best possible care. We thank Integrity for taking such wonderful care of our father because he deserves it.

From Integrity In-Home Care

Integrity In-Home Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Lake Oswego, OR area. The care services we provide are the following:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Medication Reminders
  • Assisted Living Placements, Caregiver Household Employee Placements

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.

Our Service Area - Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Wilsonville, West Linn, Lake Oswego, King City, Sherwood, Newburg, Sellwood, Bethany, Aloha, Washington County, Clackamas County and Oregon City.

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

Features of Integrity In-Home Care