Integrity In-Home Care

Hcp cert

Reviews of Integrity In-Home Care

September 05, 2017

By Kathie S

Integrity In-home Care needs to train their employees a little better. They are young and inexperienced. Integrity In-home Care could train the employees a little better for the services to have a better impact on my life. I would have to follow the caregivers and redo things my way.

August 23, 2017

By Meg S.

Don is responsible, hard working and always has someone there to help when I need it. He treats my mom like his very own. I have been very happy with the care that my mom gets from Integrity in home care. The help makes it so I can take care of mom and still be there to take care of my kids.

July 05, 2017

By Rob L

Integrity In-home Care is quick in responding to our inquiries and concerns, but they seem to lack enough caregivers to satisfy our requirements. Integrity In-home Care makes Mary's life easier by being present when she needs them to be. They help her with socialization. They assist her with basic living activities.

July 05, 2017

By Pam W_1

I've been happy with Integrity In-home Care and who they have sent, and they've been on tine and fulfilled my needs. Integrity In-home Care lets him stay home, and let me be able to get out and know he's safe.

June 05, 2017

By Mark M_1

Integrity In-home Care has a caring owner, and they communicate very well with me. They try really hard to take care of us. My mom has been living with us, so Integrity In-home Care stays with my mom while we are at work.

June 05, 2017

By John and Arlene C

I would recommend Integrity In-home Care because they were dependable and when we called, they came and talked to us about the services. The services helped the most by getting us to doctors' appointments.

May 08, 2017

By Cheryl S_3

Integrity In-home Care is really good, reliable, and their caregivers are on time and do basically what I ask them to do. I have a steep driveway and it rains all the time, so my caregivers take out the garbage, grab my mail, and run to the store.

February 06, 2017

By Roger M_1

I didn't like that someone cancelled and then the office didn't schedule anyone to take their place. Then there was a caregiver who stated she did things even though she didn't. They couldn't get anyone to show up. It was hard for my mom to give up her responsibilities and mostly all they did was bathe my father and stress my mom out.

October 10, 2016

By Cheryl002728

Right now, I’m doing fine with just some in-home help. She’s from Integrity (Integrity In-Home Care LLC). She is easy to get along with and willing to jump in and get things done. I think she’s great. I had several so far from different agencies, and some of them were not as good. I think Integrity is great. I’m really happy to have found them. They respond immediately. They think of me and what my needs are and try to place me with somebody that will work.

August 23, 2016

By Mary522120

We tried Integrity. We had some problems with them. We called them a couple times for last-minute help, and they usually were able to give us somebody. We had one person who was late twice. She was late enough the first time that we had already made other arrangements, so we just sent her home. We tried her one more time, and she was still late then, too. We weren't that pleased with her. She mainly watched my husband and gave him lunch.

June 10, 2016

By Loktingmyers

We needed in-home health care for my father and Integrity was recommended to us. The service we get from Integrity, both from the owner, Don, and the caregivers, has been outstanding. My family feels so much better knowing that our father is getting excellent care. The caregivers have been so kind and attentive to my father. I would highly recommend Integrity to anyone who wants high quality care. He is getting the best possible care. We thank Integrity for taking such wonderful care of our father because he deserves it.

From Integrity In-Home Care

Integrity In-Home Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Lake Oswego, OR area. The care services we provide are the following:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Medication Reminders
  • Assisted Living Placements, Caregiver Household Employee Placements

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.

Our Service Area - Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Wilsonville, West Linn, Lake Oswego, King City, Sherwood, Newburg, Sellwood, Bethany, Aloha, Washington County, Clackamas County and Oregon City.

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

Features of Integrity In-Home Care