Living Well - Assisted Living at Home

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Living Well - Assisted Living at Home

Alison3 October 30, 2012

We were in a unique situation because my dad was already declining but he was still going to the office. We needed someone who kinda have some bookkeeping experience who could work in the office but also to look after him because he was not fully competent in the office. That's why we needed someone who could fill two roles to be there and do financial work and also look after him. We talked to different agencies but they didn't really have someone do fill both things. But when I called living well and spoke with the head person, she actually said she can help me. They were the only ones that were able to provide and were able to help us out in that particular situation. I have to say it was an incredible life saver for us because we just didn't know what to do and it was really a pretty unique situation. They were able to get someone in who actually could do some bookkeeping work but also keep an eye on my dad. He was very independent and didn't want anybody but she would keep track and keep an eye on him and make sure nothing bad happens. She was great. My dad lives in a city and he often walks home and she usually follows him home and makes sure he got home ok. Later on when he got worse, we hired more care. We had the office bookkeeper/aid and we also had different aids working in his apartment from Living Well still. The aids were wonderful and fabulous. We liked them all. My dad was a difficult person and they were very nice to him, caring and respectful. They're very responsive. If something is going on they would call us right away. We were very very happy with them. He actually likes them which is a miracle.

Caring496153 February 10, 2012

I had a fall and was diagnosed with macular degeneration, I thought the only option was to goto a horrible rehabilitation home. My kids live in the East Coast, so I was afraid.

A friend who was using the people from Living Well told me about their comprehensive services... I am back on my feet, with little supervision and they did it all, home visits by nurses to assure I was doing well, driving, cooking, and my personal care plus all the coordination was needed for all my appointments. My kids and I are very satisfied with their services. they are real professionals not another home care company.

About Living Well - Assisted Living at Home

Living Well - Assisted Living at Home is an in-home care provider serving Tiburon, CA and the surrounding area. Living Well - Assisted Living at Home offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Living Well - Assisted Living at Home