Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving North and Northwest Houston, The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring, Champions, Tomball and Cypress | The Woodlands, TX
K N November 23, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
Having Homewatch Caregivers allowed me to go back to work and allowed my mother to be taken care of without me worrying about her. I am happily to have them take such great care of her. They are kind and attentive.
Jules J April 15, 2014
I am a current client of this provider
Homewatch in The Woodlands has taken care of my Mother for about 2 1/2 years. They are wonderful and they should be, since my Mother depends on them for so much care. Mom and I consider the caregivers to almost be family. We love them! We did have one situation that the caregiver was not a great fit, ad Homewatch immediately replaced her no questions asked. Would I recommend them? Yes!
From Homewatch CareGivers Serving North and Northwest Houston, The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring, Champions, Tomball and Cypress
Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.
Our senior care services in North Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, and Conroe include:
- personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
- rehab care
- transportation services
- dementia care
- companion care
- errands and homemaking
- hospice support
- medication reminders
- hospital discharge assistance
- respite care
- automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
- client care coordination to address holistic care needs
Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.
We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.
Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.
Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving North and Northwest Houston, The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring, Champions, Tomball and Cypress
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: Wide ranging training available, with over 1,200 courses to choose from.
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Bank ACH
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
1776 Woodstead Court, Suite 208
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities