Devoted Guardians

Contact Now

Reviews of Devoted Guardians

June H October 27, 2016

Always makes sure my breakfast is healthy and I eat well. Cortney helps me with all my appointments and calls. She is very kind and caring.

Linda Baker331481 July 01, 2016

We are so happy to have Marcia helping us with our father. She is a good match for us.

maryfish January 06, 2016

We have been with Devoted Guardians for about 3 months now. Before we made the call to them our lives were a mess, and we were stressed beyond belief! Our caregivers are a perfect fit for our family. They are able to handle the chaos dementia causes without panic. Devoted Guardians has been more than helpful finding staff to help in this very difficult time.

bddoug May 07, 2015

After 4 services, we finally found the best. All the caregivers have been fantastic and the management is right on top of things. We've had the worst experiences from all previous companies, especially the last service who left us stranded when my father-in-law had a heart attack while out with my wife and I. Upon the first call to Devoted guardians, I was put at ease and even informed that they could have someone there within a couple hours if needed. The next day we were set up on a 24 hours schedule and all the care givers have been fantastic (There is one exception, but she just wasn't a good fit is all, and the company replaced her right away for us) More complications occured at the hospital, requiring one of us to be with my father-in-law 24 hours a day. Devoted Guardian even sent a caregiver to the hospital to stay with him so that my wife could come home. We now have 2 caregivers in our home while he is recovering and our life is so much easier. The caregivers are respectful of our home (including our dog who a previous service had caused to be lost for 8 days), they are caring, patient and loving with my wife's parents, on time and attentive (Previous services had people texting and ignoring them when we weren't around) We feel like the caregivers are now part of our family and we couldn't be happier or more grateful.

We are so honored and touched to read your review of our company. We love what we do and we're so happy to see that is felt by our client and their family. We have amazing caregivers and its so rewarding to be able to communicate your appreciation to them.

Loretta5 September 30, 2014

I have had the best care since I started with this company. Andrea, Clinton, Audrey and Tonya are so great!

From Devoted Guardians

Devoted Guardians has been committed to improving the lives of seniors and disabled individuals. Since 2007 we have proudly served Tempe, AZ, and the surrounding areas with in-home care and comprehensive home support services to help seniors and disabled individuals who need assistance with daily living.

We offer a range of care services to help your loved one achieve and maintain the highest quality of life possible. Devoted Guardians is a certified member of reputable accreditation agencies and we are licensed, bonded, professional, ethical and compassionate caregivers. Devoted Guardians services are more comfortable and affordable than a nursing home or assisted living facility.

Devoted Guardians offers:
  • Personal care
  • Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
  • Respite care
  • Specialized services

Call us today to learn more about any of the quality in-home care services available at Devoted Guardians. With one call, all of your caregiving worries disappear!

Features of Devoted Guardians

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra: Personal Emergency Response Devices, Creative Arts Programs, Other Household Services

Types of care