Right at Home Temecula

Reviews of Right at Home Temecula

4.7

December 01, 2017

By Richard (_1

Right at Home has been very dependable, and the help that we have has been very nice and knowledgeable. Everything has been great. The caregiver is able to do things that I am not able to handle on my own.

November 15, 2017

By Scott M_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they are thorough, and professional. They are taking care my mother excellently.

November 14, 2017

By Karen T_5

Right at Home has been very good about vetting their employees. Right at Home caregivers take a load off my family.

November 02, 2017

By Maureen O

Right at Home has reliable caregivers, we couldn't have asked for anyone better. I don't have to spend all day there anymore. I can go visit my mother when I want and stay for as long as I want.

November 02, 2017

By Alberta A

Right at Home is just wonderful. They are pleasant. Right at Home will always respond if I ask them to take me somewhere at the last minute. The owner of Right at Home is just very nice.

November 01, 2017

By Wendy S_1

Right at Home really tries to match the caregiver to the client. It has helped me a lot. The service provides me with a life. I don't have to do the things that the caregiver does now.

By Nancy C_1

Every week Right at Home sends me a note which explains my care for the week, who did it, and the fact that it was done. I really like that. The caregiver who comes once a week does a good job and really helps me enjoy my life by taking care of me and my pets in a timely manner.

By Gary W

Right at Home's nurses have a pretty good idea about what they are doing.

By Helen O_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home provides excellent caregivers, is always available, and provides all I need. Right at Home has made my life easier by helping with my mother's care and giving me the ability to go out if I need to.

By Thomas C_1

Right at Home is very nice, and they're polite. Right at Home gets me to my appointments on time.

By Lillian S_4

Based on my experience with the caregiver from Right at Home, I would recommend them. The services from Right at Home are able to help me with everything I need.

By Chrystal M

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has a supportive staff, and if you need anything, they will make sure to resolve any problem that you have. I don't know how I would manage without Right at Home.

By Ray C_2

When we first started with Right at Home we had four caregivers who were very good. I have called Right at Home and told them what I think about them. They are all the best. Right at Home is first class with their service.

By Jerry W_1

Right at Home is very responsive. They are very helpful. Right at Home has made my life easier because the caregiver does a very nice job, and they help me keep my wife clean.

September 06, 2017

By Richard G_3

Right at Home has some short comings, but I would recommend them overall. Right at Home has made life easier for me by providing assistance to my loved one and me. They help me quite a bit and give me an opportunity to get out every now and then. I couldn't do that without help.

September 06, 2017

By Merle and Leonard N

Right at Home's caregivers are always on time, and are really well-prepared. When I need them I can rely on them. It has been very positive

August 11, 2017

By Jeanne M_1

Right at Home has many different caregivers. Right at Home didn't seem like they cared about our business. The services from Right at Home helped me to be completely taken care of in any way that I needed to be.

August 03, 2017

By Dave S

Right at Home goes out of their way to make sure that I'm personally being taken care of the way I should. People stop by the house frequently and talk to me. They try hard to get a caregiver that I'm satisfied with because I can be hard to please and they deal with that. Right at Home works hard to make sure that everything is taken care of in a quality fashion. Most of the time I don't feel well and I take care of my wife as well with MS. Right at Home does a lot to help her and me. They help doing simple things that are hard for me like sweeping and making breakfast.

August 02, 2017

By Mike L_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home was just excellent, did what they said they would, and was proactive with the care. Right at Home improved the quality of my mom's life.

August 02, 2017

By Duane V

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is generally positive and anything negative has been addressed and taken care of. Right at Home has made life easier by freeing me up so I can do what I am supposed to do.

July 26, 2017

By Anonymous_515

I would recommend Right at Home because the caretaker that I have is great, and I wouldn't exchange them for anything.

July 20, 2017

By Nancy C_4

Right at Home has been good for us, overall. Right at Home has made life easier because we've had some great caregivers, and I can tell my mom likes them.

July 20, 2017

By Gerilynn S

Right at Home is reliable, flexible and my mother gets along with everybody that comes over to help her. I have now been able to be at work and know that someone competent is with my mother each day.

July 11, 2017

By Lucy B_3

My caregiver from Right at Home is very courteous and nice. The services make my life easier by being helpful here in my home and also running errands for me.

July 07, 2017

By Pat C_2

I am receiving a very high level of care from my Right at Home caregiver. It is really helpful that I can count on my Right at Home caregiver to be one time. She is an energetic worker.

June 28, 2017

By Pam W_2

I would tell others that Right at Home is on top of everything. I have been very pleased with them. Right at Home doesn't provide a lot of service yet, but it has been great so far.

June 26, 2017

By Jill P

Right at Home is very flexible. They pay attention to what is happening, and are flexible about it. My son knows that he has access to help if I am not available, so the services from Right at Home have made my life a lot easier.

June 20, 2017

By Anonymous_571

Right at Home is very patient and gives great care. Right at Home helps me with everything that I do.

June 02, 2017

By Dorothy B_5

Right at Home is dependable, and has good caregivers. Right at Home helps the client to go shopping and run errands.

May 03, 2017

By Marilyn T_1

Right at Home has good caregivers and they make sure that there is always someone to come in. They are very dependable. My husband is also handicapped and can't help me, so I wouldn't be able to shower or wash my hair without the caregivers.

April 25, 2017

By Janice S_4

I would tell someone that I am very happy with Right at Home. The services give my husband a day off when the caregivers are here.

April 21, 2017

By Dan S_4

I would tell someone that Right at Home shows care and concern. The services made my life easier because I could go to work and not have to worry about the client.

April 19, 2017

By Paula O

Right at Home is very convenient and easy to work with. They are friendly, responsive, professional, and respond right away. I can actually go to work. Right at Home has made a huge difference in our lives.

April 17, 2017

By Daphne M_1

Right at Home is the best that I have had. The caregivers did all of my grocery shopping for me and went to the post office to mail things. I can't think of anything that Right at Home did not do.

April 04, 2017

By Nancy C_6

Right at Home ran out of people to help. No one showed up, so I called and they said they didn't have enough people available. I stopped using them during the week. I can't walk without a walker. I like that I get the same person on Sundays.

By Wanda B_1

Right at Home seems to be very concerned and caring about what kind of care they were providing. Right at Home's services gave me time to go out, do errands, and things that I needed to get done.

By Liz R_1

Right at Home has provided good caregivers that have helped my dad. I haven't had any problems with anyone. Right at Home has been good.

By Margaret G_5

The caregivers from Right at Home were adequate for us. The services helped to improve and maintain Margaret's daily life.

February 06, 2017

By John O_3

I would tell someone that Right at Home has been an easy company to work with. Right at Home has made life easier for my mother and step-father. They can't drive anymore, so the caregiver runs errands for them.

May 12, 2014

By msmike

I interviewed this provider

Needs more male caregivers.

When becoming a Right at Home Temecula client, a Custom Care Plan is designed by utilizing a proprietary selection and screening system. This allows each of our clients to be comfortable with the caregivers assigned to our clients. We do have a gender distribution of both male and female caregivers employed on our staff.

If a client is concerned with the gender of a caregiver or has miscellaneous care concerns, we encourage concerns of this nature to be called to our attention for immediate review. We’ll work with each client every step of the way. Right at Home Temecula is your trusted friend in home care.

July 25, 2013

By Barbara47

The caregivers of Right at Home are so nice, efficient, and very courteous. They are wonderful. The caregiver and my husband get along very well. It's a good company. We have been using their services for about a month or so now. I think they just need to have more male caregivers. They have one and he is a wonderful person and that's all they have that's why he in of high demand.

May 14, 2013

By caring37

Right at Home's caregivers are very, very nice and efficient. The office was very good about giving us all the information. I've just been with them a very short time but I'm happy with them.

From Right at Home Temecula