Right at Home Temecula

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Temecula

Pat C_493017 July 07, 2017

I am receiving a very high level of care from my Right at Home caregiver. It is really helpful that I can count on my Right at Home caregiver to be one time. She is an energetic worker.

E.D. and Pam W_490301 June 29, 2017

I would tell others that Right at Home is on top of everything. I have been very pleased with them.

Jill P_488581 June 26, 2017

Right at Home is very flexible. They pay attention to what is happening, and are flexible about it.

Anonymous_485993 June 20, 2017

Right at Home is very patient and gives great care.

Dorothy B_478122 June 02, 2017

Right at Home is dependable, and has good caregivers.

Ralph W_475208 May 24, 2017

Right at Home has provided a caregiver that we really love.

Alberta A_465627 May 05, 2017

Right at Home is a good company because they help me with everything.

Marilyn T_465033 May 04, 2017

Right at Home has good caregivers and they make sure that there is always someone to come in. They are very dependable.

Wendy S_463890 May 02, 2017

Right at Home is a company that is right on top of everything. They are professional and they help immediately.

Sheri S_463881 May 02, 2017

I would tell someone that Right at Home cares, they are thorough and the caregivers are wonderful.

Janice S April 25, 2017

The services give my husband a day off when the caregivers are here.

Dan S April 21, 2017

The services made my life easier because I could go to work and not have to worry about the client.

Phyllis O April 19, 2017

I can actually go to work. Right at Home has made a huge difference in our lives.

Daphne M April 17, 2017

The caregivers did all of my grocery shopping for me and went to the post office to mail things. I can't think of anything that Right at Home did not do.

Nancy C April 04, 2017

I can't walk without a walker. I like that I get the same person on Sundays.

Helen O April 04, 2017

I think the companionship from Right at Home has helped the client the most.

Richard G March 03, 2017

Since some of the caregivers can't transport, I am not able to go anywhere.

Scott M March 03, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home are very nice ladies and they are very efficient in billing in the office. They have a very fair price for the service.

Wanda B March 02, 2017

Right at Home's services gave me time to go out, do errands, and things that I needed to get done.

Liz R March 02, 2017

Right at Home has been good.

Margaret G March 02, 2017

The services helped to improve and maintain Margaret's daily life.

John O February 06, 2017

Right at Home has made life easier for my mother and step-father. They can't drive anymore, so the caregiver runs errands for them.

msmike May 13, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Needs more male caregivers.

When becoming a Right at Home Temecula client, a Custom Care Plan is designed by utilizing a proprietary selection and screening system. This allows each of our clients to be comfortable with the caregivers assigned to our clients. We do have a gender distribution of both male and female caregivers employed on our staff.

If a client is concerned with the gender of a caregiver or has miscellaneous care concerns, we encourage concerns of this nature to be called to our attention for immediate review. We’ll work with each client every step of the way. Right at Home Temecula is your trusted friend in home care.

Barbara47 July 25, 2013

The caregivers of Right at Home are so nice, efficient, and very courteous. They are wonderful. The caregiver and my husband get along very well. It's a good company. We have been using their services for about a month or so now. I think they just need to have more male caregivers. They have one and he is a wonderful person and that's all they have that's why he in of high demand.

caring37 May 14, 2013

Right at Home's caregivers are very, very nice and efficient. The office was very good about giving us all the information. I've just been with them a very short time but I'm happy with them.

From Right at Home Temecula