Right at Home Temecula

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Temecula

John O February 06, 2017

I would tell someone that Right at Home has been an easy company to work with.

msmike May 13, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Needs more male caregivers.

When becoming a Right at Home Temecula client, a Custom Care Plan is designed by utilizing a proprietary selection and screening system. This allows each of our clients to be comfortable with the caregivers assigned to our clients. We do have a gender distribution of both male and female caregivers employed on our staff.

If a client is concerned with the gender of a caregiver or has miscellaneous care concerns, we encourage concerns of this nature to be called to our attention for immediate review. We’ll work with each client every step of the way. Right at Home Temecula is your trusted friend in home care.

Barbara47 July 25, 2013

The caregivers of Right at Home are so nice, efficient, and very courteous. They are wonderful. The caregiver and my husband get along very well. It's a good company. We have been using their services for about a month or so now. I think they just need to have more male caregivers. They have one and he is a wonderful person and that's all they have that's why he in of high demand.

caring37 May 14, 2013

Right at Home's caregivers are very, very nice and efficient. The office was very good about giving us all the information. I've just been with them a very short time but I'm happy with them.

From Right at Home Temecula