Right at Home Temecula

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 03, 2017

By Thomas C 534203

Right at Home is very nice, and they're polite. Right at Home gets me to my appointments on time.

By Lillian S_525630

Based on my experience with the caregiver from Right at Home, I would recommend them. The services from Right at Home are able to help me with everything I need.

By Chrystal M_525626

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has a supportive staff, and if you need anything, they will make sure to resolve any problem that you have. I don't know how I would manage without Right at Home.

By Ray C_525624

When we first started with Right at Home we had four caregivers who were very good. I have called Right at Home and told them what I think about them. They are all the best. Right at Home is first class with their service.

By Jerry W_525619

Right at Home is very responsive. They are very helpful. Right at Home has made my life easier because the caregiver does a very nice job, and they help me keep my wife clean.

September 07, 2017

By Richard G_520503

Right at Home has some short comings, but I would recommend them overall. Right at Home has made life easier for me by providing assistance to my loved one and me. They help me quite a bit and give me an opportunity to get out every now and then. I couldn't do that without help.

September 07, 2017

By Merle and Leonard N_520495

Right at Home's caregivers are always on time, and are really well-prepared. When I need them I can rely on them. It has been very positive

August 12, 2017

By Jeanne M_510571

Right at Home has many different caregivers. Right at Home didn't seem like they cared about our business. The services from Right at Home helped me to be completely taken care of in any way that I needed to be.

August 04, 2017

By Dave S_506553

Right at Home goes out of their way to make sure that I'm personally being taken care of the way I should. People stop by the house frequently and talk to me. They try hard to get a caregiver that I'm satisfied with because I can be hard to please and they deal with that. Right at Home works hard to make sure that everything is taken care of in a quality fashion. Most of the time I don't feel well and I take care of my wife as well with MS. Right at Home does a lot to help her and me. They help doing simple things that are hard for me like sweeping and making breakfast.

August 02, 2017

By Mike L_505784

I would tell a friend that Right at Home was just excellent, did what they said they would, and was proactive with the care. Right at Home improved the quality of my mom's life.

August 02, 2017

By Duane V_505537

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is generally positive and anything negative has been addressed and taken care of. Right at Home has made life easier by freeing me up so I can do what I am supposed to do.

July 27, 2017

By Anonymous_502249

I would recommend Right at Home because the caretaker that I have is great, and I wouldn't exchange them for anything. The caregiver isn't here enough to impact my life, so I can't rate this question.

July 25, 2017

By Brenda M_501124

Right at Home has great caregivers, they also have replacements available. The services give me peace of mind and I know that my farther is taken care of.

July 21, 2017

By Nancy C_499159

Right at Home has been good for us, overall. Right at Home has made life easier because we've had some great caregivers, and I can tell my mom likes them.

July 20, 2017

By Gerilynn S_498999

Right at Home is reliable, flexible and my mother gets along with everybody that comes over to help her. I have now been able to be at work and know that someone competent is with my mother each day.

July 11, 2017

By Lucy B_494396

My caregiver from Right at Home is very courteous and nice. The services make my life easier by being helpful here in my home and also running errands for me.

July 07, 2017

By Pat C_493017

I am receiving a very high level of care from my Right at Home caregiver. It is really helpful that I can count on my Right at Home caregiver to be one time. She is an energetic worker.

June 29, 2017

By E.D. and Pam W_490301

I would tell others that Right at Home is on top of everything. I have been very pleased with them.

June 26, 2017

By Jill P_488581

Right at Home is very flexible. They pay attention to what is happening, and are flexible about it.

June 20, 2017

By Anonymous_485993

Right at Home is very patient and gives great care.

June 02, 2017

By Dorothy B_478122

Right at Home is dependable, and has good caregivers.

May 24, 2017

By Ralph W_475208

Right at Home has provided a caregiver that we really love.

May 05, 2017

By Alberta A_465627

Right at Home is a good company because they help me with everything.

May 04, 2017

By Marilyn T_465033

Right at Home has good caregivers and they make sure that there is always someone to come in. They are very dependable.

May 02, 2017

By Wendy S_463890

Right at Home is a company that is right on top of everything. They are professional and they help immediately.

May 02, 2017

By Sheri S_463881

I would tell someone that Right at Home cares, they are thorough and the caregivers are wonderful.

April 25, 2017

By Janice S

The services give my husband a day off when the caregivers are here.

April 21, 2017

By Dan S

The services made my life easier because I could go to work and not have to worry about the client.

April 19, 2017

By Phyllis O

I can actually go to work. Right at Home has made a huge difference in our lives.

April 17, 2017

By Daphne M

The caregivers did all of my grocery shopping for me and went to the post office to mail things. I can't think of anything that Right at Home did not do.

April 04, 2017

By Nancy C

I can't walk without a walker. I like that I get the same person on Sundays.

April 04, 2017

By Helen O

I think the companionship from Right at Home has helped the client the most.

March 03, 2017

By Richard G

Since some of the caregivers can't transport, I am not able to go anywhere.

March 03, 2017

By Scott M

The caregivers from Right at Home are very nice ladies and they are very efficient in billing in the office. They have a very fair price for the service.

By Wanda B

Right at Home's services gave me time to go out, do errands, and things that I needed to get done.

By Liz R

Right at Home has been good.

By Margaret G

The services helped to improve and maintain Margaret's daily life.

February 06, 2017

By John O

Right at Home has made life easier for my mother and step-father. They can't drive anymore, so the caregiver runs errands for them.

May 13, 2014

By msmike

I interviewed this provider

Needs more male caregivers.

When becoming a Right at Home Temecula client, a Custom Care Plan is designed by utilizing a proprietary selection and screening system. This allows each of our clients to be comfortable with the caregivers assigned to our clients. We do have a gender distribution of both male and female caregivers employed on our staff.

If a client is concerned with the gender of a caregiver or has miscellaneous care concerns, we encourage concerns of this nature to be called to our attention for immediate review. We’ll work with each client every step of the way. Right at Home Temecula is your trusted friend in home care.

July 25, 2013

By Barbara47

The caregivers of Right at Home are so nice, efficient, and very courteous. They are wonderful. The caregiver and my husband get along very well. It's a good company. We have been using their services for about a month or so now. I think they just need to have more male caregivers. They have one and he is a wonderful person and that's all they have that's why he in of high demand.

May 14, 2013

By caring37

Right at Home's caregivers are very, very nice and efficient. The office was very good about giving us all the information. I've just been with them a very short time but I'm happy with them.

From Right at Home Temecula