Keepsake Companions Temecula, CA

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
92025, 92026, 92027, 92028, 92029, 92056, 92059, 92067, 92078, 92084, 92091, 92501, 92502, 92503, 92504, 92505, 92506, 92508, 92509, 92530, 92532, 92536, 92543, 92544, 92545, 92548, 92555, 92557, 92562, 92563, 92567, 92570, 92571, 92582, 92583, 92584, 92585, 92586, 92587, 92590, 92591, 92592, 92595

Reviews of Keepsake Companions | Temecula, CA

December 19, 2015

By GrammaRupe

I had interviewed John and Amy F. before I chose Keepsake Companions as caregivers for my Mom. I am very pleased with the young lady that is coming in to visit my Mom. My Mom enjoys her company. The caregiver is friendly, upbeat with a wonderful sense of humor. She brings a Jigsaw Puzzle each week for them to put together. She also helps my Mom around the house. My Mom is 90, but likes her independence. The caregiver is very respectful of this and lets my Mom do what she normally does. The caregiver vacumns, cleans my Mom's bathroom, and helps my Mom in the kitchen. It is nice for my Mom to have a lovely companion once a week as she gets very lonely when we are at work. I give Keepsake Companions a big thumbs up and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Keepsake Companions.

December 16, 2015

By Stacy G

My mother and I were looking for someone to help care for my grandmother, who is by herself during the day. After reviewing several home care companies, we came across Keepsake Companions and contacted them. It was refreshing to find we were speaking directly to the owners. They were extremely helpful, informative and willing to accommodate us every step of the way. During the initial assessment they were very detailed and thoroughly took the time to find the right caregiver for my grandmother.My grandmother who was hesitant at first, now thrives and has on over all better quality of life. it has allowed her to maintain her independence and my peace of mind. The owners John and Amy, have been hands on from the start and their continued support has been a God send. I highly recommend Keepsake Companions to anyone looking for similar serves to care for their loved ones.

From Keepsake Companions

Many seniors who require help with their personal needs and/or struggle with everyday chores wish to continue to live in their own home. And many can do so with the aid of a personal assistant or a conscientious, alert companion...a "precious" helper...a Keepsake Companion.

Keepsake Companions offers non-medical in home care that improves the lives of seniors (and their family members) by providing several levels of loving, experienced caregiving and companionship.

Photos of Keepsake Companions