Keepsake Companions | Temecula, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Keepsake Companions | Temecula, CA

Stacy G December 16, 2015

My mother and I were looking for someone to help care for my grandmother, who is by herself during the day. After reviewing several home care companies, we came across Keepsake Companions and contacted them. It was refreshing to find we were speaking directly to the owners. They were extremely helpful, informative and willing to accommodate us every step of the way. During the initial assessment they were very detailed and thoroughly took the time to find the right caregiver for my grandmother.My grandmother who was hesitant at first, now thrives and has on over all better quality of life. it has allowed her to maintain her independence and my peace of mind. The owners John and Amy, have been hands on from the start and their continued support has been a God send. I highly recommend Keepsake Companions to anyone looking for similar serves to care for their loved ones.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Keepsake Companions

Many seniors who require help with their personal needs and/or struggle with everyday chores wish to continue to live in their own home. And many can do so with the aid of a personal assistant or a conscientious, alert companion...a "precious" helper...a Keepsake Companion.

Keepsake Companions offers non-medical in home care that improves the lives of seniors (and their family members) by providing several levels of loving, experienced caregiving and companionship.

Features of Keepsake Companions

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address