Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties

Abomom July 30, 2015

Excellent care for my mom. Helped with everyday errands & chores. Gave our family peace of mind.

Mary109685350 July 29, 2015

We hired Right at Home about two months ago for my mother. We have one caregiver, one day a week, and we have three different caregivers that come in. They are good. My mother likes them. The agency is very helpful.

Rors Parness May 15, 2015

I think I am getting good care from the CNAS from Right at Home. They do everything to please me. At this time I am happy with their service.

melanierogers4 September 10, 2014

Right at Home has professional and friendly staff. My doctor recommended Right at Home after telling him about the issues we had with another company. Right at Home has been wonderful. We first needed help when my husband was weak after a surgery and the nurse aid helped my husband with getting around and personal care. They help me around the house with errands and housekeeping and cook a great meal for us.

Gay2 September 04, 2014

My brother and I employed Right at Home to care for my Father. Neither of us live in Florida. The owners and office staff were courteous and professional. They were always available to meet our needs and answer our questions. What a blessing to have such a wonderful resource available to us. Our Dad and his fiancee where very happy with both of the caregivers who spent three mornings a week with them and also took them to any additional appointments they had. We definitely give Right at Home a 5 star rating!

K&K September 02, 2014

Our provider for my Dad did an excellent job. She went above and beyond the normal care a provider gives to her clients.

Linda92060950 May 13, 2014

Staff professionalism in Right at Home was excellent! Billing process was timely, efficient and computerized. Employees were flexible, pleasant, caring, respectful and very professional in conduct. Over all, it was a very positive experience for my mother and me.

From Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties