Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties

Reviews of Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties

December 10, 2016

By Veronica Young

This has been a life saver! I know Dad's in good hands. She's like family to us. I can't thank Right at Home enough from the bottom of my heart.

December 08, 2016

By Betsy Reid

I love the consistent care with Right at Home. Brenda always goes above and beyond. She keeps my husband's mind engaged and even brought games like cards and Yahtzee to play with him.

December 03, 2016

By Patty Lane

The best thing about Right at Home is that they really care about my mother. I couldn't leave if I didn't feel that way about her caregivers.

November 29, 2016

By Joe170520

This is great! They just help so much and I don't even have to tell them what to do. They just see what needs done and do it.

September 27, 2016

By Diane D871011

Right at Home is always very professional, respectful, and they present well. They are very, very dependable. Shannon cares for me like I'm her mother. She has good ideas to improve my home. She's my eyes after my stroke. She always knows just what to do and never sits down. I've had several different companies. Right at Home is the best.

August 30, 2016

By William864258

Earlier this morning your employee Sarah both picked me up at home and delivered me back after my cataract surgery. She was a most friendly and engaging young professional who represented your agency extremely well in the short time I spent with her. She put the best foot forward for Right at Home and should be recommended for her professionalism.

August 30, 2016

By Joan748577

Just wanted to tell you once again how pleased we are to be working with you and your staff. We cannot say enough good things about the operation and care that is so consistently efficient and pleasant. It is so nice not to stress out anytime a caregiver is needed. Nancy and Alan, especially, have been God sends for us.

February 12, 2016

By Art16

I am the primary caregiver for my mother, and when we need in home health care we contacted Right-at-Home for our needs. From the first visit to the last everyone at Right-at-Home were very caring and professional. The staff in the office took care of all our requests and always had the most friendly and helpful caregivers responding to my mothers needs. They made caring for my mother so much easier and we are very grateful for everything they did.

December 16, 2015

By Ellen T.

Jeanette was just what we needed. She gave us both the comfort of knowing we had help available if we needed it and she even did some light housekeeping which was just what we needed.

July 30, 2015

By Abomom

Other

Excellent care for my mom. Helped with everyday errands & chores. Gave our family peace of mind.

July 29, 2015

By Mary109685350

We hired Right at Home about two months ago for my mother. We have one caregiver, one day a week, and we have three different caregivers that come in. They are good. My mother likes them. The agency is very helpful.

May 15, 2015

By Rors Parness

I think I am getting good care from the CNAS from Right at Home. They do everything to please me. At this time I am happy with their service.

September 10, 2014

By melanierogers4

Right at Home has professional and friendly staff. My doctor recommended Right at Home after telling him about the issues we had with another company. Right at Home has been wonderful. We first needed help when my husband was weak after a surgery and the nurse aid helped my husband with getting around and personal care. They help me around the house with errands and housekeeping and cook a great meal for us.

September 04, 2014

By Gay2

My brother and I employed Right at Home to care for my Father. Neither of us live in Florida. The owners and office staff were courteous and professional. They were always available to meet our needs and answer our questions. What a blessing to have such a wonderful resource available to us. Our Dad and his fiancee where very happy with both of the caregivers who spent three mornings a week with them and also took them to any additional appointments they had. We definitely give Right at Home a 5 star rating!

September 02, 2014

By K&K

Our provider for my Dad did an excellent job. She went above and beyond the normal care a provider gives to her clients.

May 13, 2014

By Linda92060950

Staff professionalism in Right at Home was excellent! Billing process was timely, efficient and computerized. Employees were flexible, pleasant, caring, respectful and very professional in conduct. Over all, it was a very positive experience for my mother and me.

From Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Lake and Sumter Counties