Home Instead Senior Care - Tampa, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Tampa, FL

Nancy Dooley December 19, 2015

I am happy with Home Instead. They were very helpful when I became sick last September. I am very happy with my caregiver.

Juanita Camden December 18, 2015

I am pleased with Home Instead and the caregivers they send out. They are very helpful.

Lenore Anderson December 16, 2015

I am perfectly satisfied with Home Instead. They have been a great help. The caregivers have been great!

Kathleen Good Jenkins September 30, 2015

Several nurses took care of my mom, Rita and they were all wonderful and caring. Especially Mirlene who played scrabbles with my mom. Excellent service!

Lois Russin April 18, 2015

Home Instead care truly come to my rescue when I could not be here to help my mom. God Bless you and thank you.

Kathy92063050 May 13, 2014

They are caring people. They are always efficient and on time.

Connie32 May 13, 2014

They have excellent management and service!

CyNone July 08, 2011

My experience with this agency started shortly after my father-in-law had a minor stroke. Though he had a pretty good recovery with the help of the local hospital that he had worked for, there were still a bunch of little tasks that he needed help with. This was especially true in the late evening when he tended to get tired. The nurse at the hospital suggested that we look into at home care since it was covered by some special insurance he had. We looked at a few different agencies and ended up working with the Home Instead agency. The helper person assigned to him came to his house as promised and was very nice. Everyone (including my father-in-law) was worried about having a stranger in the house but she made everyone feel at ease. She helped him with all the little things we take for granted including feeding the cat in the late afternoon. It was a very pleasant and helpful experience overall. She helped out in many ways that we didn't expect and ended up being his helper for about two months. By then he was really doing much better. Overall very pleased with the person. I would give 5 stars but unfortunately dealing with the office staff and subsequent insurance paperwork was not smooth sailing. It got resolved in the end but did sour the experience a little bit though I know my father-in-law was very pleased with the actual care. Would recommend them but I know it was really the caregiver/helper that made all the difference.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Tampa, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Tampa, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address