BrightStar Care of Tampa

Overview of Ratings

4.4

December 01, 2017

By Alberta R_1

I have had good caregivers from BrightStar Care and I haven't had any problems with the services. My caregiver is very good and I consider her a part of my family. The caregiver has made a positive impact on me because she is always on time.

December 01, 2017

By Alan C_1

BrightStar Care gives me good service. BrightStar Care is keeping me alive.

November 15, 2017

By Charles S

I wouldn't recommend using BrightStar Care because they don't really care about their employees or their patients. The service that I get is great and helps support my lifestyle. I have COPD and I need the additional support that my caregivers can give me.

November 10, 2017

By Joyce W

BrightStar Care is very professional and caring. BrightStar Care made life easier by making my loved one comfortable in every way they could.

November 10, 2017

By William M_1

The communication with BrightStar Care has been very good and professional. It would be life or death for my dad if he didn't get the care. It makes a big difference.

By Glen H

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have good caregivers. The services help me because I like my visits from my nurse.

By Emma S_1

The lady that I have, I love her to death. Some of the caregivers are not worth anything. The caregiver that I have is very soothing. I never have to tell her to do something, she just does it. She doesn't force her religion on me, and she never uses ugly words. She calms me.

By Randall Kevin G

BrightStar Care gives me really good service from the people that come out here. I couldn't do a lot of things without the services from BrightStar Care.

By Keith M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is dependable. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by helping me keep my health up.

October 27, 2017

By Andria E

I don't like people in my house, and from the moment I met my girl, I trusted her totally. I feel comfortable with her in my house. The caregiver sweeps, vacuums, mops, and wipes counter tops down, which are things that I can't do.

October 26, 2017

By Lawrence E

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has good caregivers that are on time and do what they are supposed to. When the caregivers from BrightStar Care arrive, they don't know exactly what to do. The caregivers ask me what I need and they do it for me.

October 10, 2017

By Donald S_3

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are consistent in sending the same caregiver so I can get to know her. Having BrightStar Care for my husband is good for me because it allows three hours of free time to do errands and spend time with my grandson.

October 09, 2017

By Erwin W

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has an office staff that tries hard, but the help they send to us is sometimes less than satisfactory. BrightStar Care has made life easier by doing what they are hired to do, but not much more than that.

October 09, 2017

By Avery H

I have told people that BrightStar Care is really good. I can actually tell them how I feel and they will fix things. BrightStar Care arrive on time and they do what they are supposed to do.

September 26, 2017

By Ina R_1

BrightStar Care has done a great job at providing consistent customer service. They do an excellent job at communicating with us all day. BrightStar Care comes and gives the my mother her baths, grooms her, cares for her, and does household chores. It makes everyone's life in the home easier.

September 25, 2017

By Alice P_1

BrightStar Care keeps sending a lot of different people out to help out Alice that won't follow the instructions. They ask Alice to get up and show them what to do. The people that know and help Alice are doing alright, but the new caregivers aren't good.

September 25, 2017

By Henry P_1

BrightStar Care has good nurses. BrightStar Care has kept me alive.

From BrightStar Care of Tampa

BrightStar Care of Tampa is an in-home care provider serving Tampa, FL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Tampa offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Tampa