Assisting Hands - Gulf Coast

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Assisting Hands - Gulf Coast

Mrs. DL August 30, 2016

Both caregivers are punctual, very engaged with all aspects of mother's care, and her eyes light up when she sees them. She regards both as her daughters. I think she's happier to see them than to see me! They attend to her personal care and feeding with safety and compassion. On a scale of 1 to 10, they both rate a 12!

Mrs. AA August 30, 2016

Mother's caregiver is wonderful. She's very good to give mother personal care in a safe and caring way. She is very clean, mother is comfortable and her housekeeping is better than mine. Mother is so happy when she is helping her, smiling and laughing. She is joyful. I can't say enough positive things about this agency.

Hilda774745 June 28, 2016

Right now, we have Assisting Hands. A home health care worker comes and provides hygiene, toileting, and feeding. They're providing long-term care now. I have been happy with them. I don't have any complaints. I have been happy with their services. They're dependable.

Our client's care and safety is of utmost important to our professional team. We do what we do because we truly care for our elderly. We try our best to run an ethical organization. We are honor to take care of this client.

About Assisting Hands - Gulf Coast

Assisting Hands - Gulf Coast is an in-home care provider serving Tampa, FL and the surrounding area. Assisting Hands - Gulf Coast offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Assisting Hands - Gulf Coast

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra Infection Control (Handwashing), Hiv/Ai Ds, Cpr, First Aid, And Many More

Payment options