Visiting Angels of Tacoma and Olympia

Contact Now

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Tacoma and Olympia

Traci Stock Hall January 18, 2017

Excellent. I never thought that my in-home care could be so wonderful as I approach my ending days with cancer. God is blessing my life.

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels. We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you during this time.

Christine Barreto January 11, 2017

Christine is an outstanding caregiver. She always arrives on time and is very pleasant when she enters the house. She performs all chores required of her in cheerful and caring manner and always asks if there is anything else she can do. We really appreciate everything she does for us.

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels Tacoma. We are thrilled to hear you are happy with the service. Christine is an excellent caregiver, who continually goes above and beyond what is asked.

Brian Comfort January 05, 2017

Karen is a caring and very good health care provider for my mother, Jean. Karen works with my mom, who is recovering from a broken hip, makes sure my mother's needs are taken care of. Karen is very conscientious, and I know my mom has complete trust in Karen, and enjoys Karen being there.

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels Tacoma! It is wonderful to hear how well Karen has assisted your mom. She is a excellent caregiver. We strive to exceed our client’s expectations every day by providing them with quality care, respect and dignity.

Debra302376 January 03, 2017

Visiting Angels were very thorough in their original assessment and did everything possible to reassure my dad and his wife of their services and how they would be able to help while still respecting their privacy. They were very sensitive about them being comfortable with their services. The caregiver was absolutely amazing, thorough, really nice company for them, very personable, and had a very nice personality for working with the folks. She cleaned like nobody’s business and just did an amazing job. They had really good with her communication with us. We had a situation where we moved them to another facility, and I got our wires crossed about which day she was coming and I didn’t give them the 24-hour notice and they didn’t charge me. The billing was very clear. I really impressed.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Visiting Angels Tacoma, we appreciate your feedback. Allowing a caregiver into the home requires some adjustment, but you welcome them in and hope for an angel. It is great to hear how smoothly the start-of-care process went. We strive to exceed our client’s expectations every day by providing them with quality care, respect and dignity. Please let us know if there is any other ways we can assist you and your parents.

Nolena January 02, 2017

I have been very pleased in all my dealings with Visiting Angels. Meeting the caregivers ahead of time is definitely a plus. Maria is truly a visiting angel. She treates my mom as she would her own gradmother. Her last name is Somorang.

Thank you for sharing your Visiting Angels experience. Maria is one of our most generous caregivers and knows how to connect with clients.

SueLynn January 01, 2017

I really appreciate the kind assistance given to my husband during his illness. I especially would like to,than Keri, Chris, RiAnne and Lisa.

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels Tacoma. We are happy to have assisted with you and your husband during a difficult time.

Norma001223 December 29, 2016

I want to say that Christine Barreto does a very fine job for me. She's been with me going on 2 years, I just love her.

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels. Christine is an asset to our Angel team, we love her too!

Erlinda021788 December 28, 2016

Christine is doing a great job- could keep her forever!

Thank you for the review of Visiting Angels. We are glad you're happy with the service and hope Christine can continue assisting you!

Anonymous367717 December 23, 2016

Outstanding! That is the most accurate description of caregiver Michelle. She is no only very knowledgeable about all aspects of her job (plus more) best in compassionate about her job. She will do additional research to do in her clients recovery! Again an excellent employee!

We appreciate your review of Visiting Angels Tacoma. It was wonderful to hear that Michelle is providing you with thorough care and goes above the call of duty. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Visiting Angels.

Nadine311274 December 20, 2016

Michelle has been helping us for several months and doing an excellent job.

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels of Tacoma. We are happy Michelle has been able to assist you in your home.

Cindy787452 December 17, 2016

The care our family has received is ATT, above our expectations. We know our mom is being treated with care, respect and upmost at all times. We appreciate the honesty, integrity and loving care that has been shown & our family. Thank you! Awesome!

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels of Tacoma. We are thrilled to hear you have been satisfied with your service. Thank you for the opportunity to provide your mom with respect, dignity, and excellent care.

Anonymous757510 December 15, 2016

Professional and compassionate Alice and staff was competent, caring, and understanding. Magna the caregiver was way beyond good. What a relief to have Visiting Angels!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your Visiting Angels experience. Alice and Magna are both incredible members of our VA team. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with excellent care.

Anonymous744585 December 09, 2016

Karen is wonderful. She is caring and kind. It is comforting knowing my mother is in such good hands.

Thank you for your review of Visiting Angels Tacoma. We are thankful for the opportunity to care for your mother.

Sharon247 December 08, 2016

Jessica is very friendly and kind.

Thank you for reviewing Visiting Angels, we appreciate the positive feedback about caregiver Jessica.

Anonymous180671 December 08, 2016

My caregiver, Christine B. does great work. Handles all the requirements including pets. Does a great job.

Thank you for your feedback about Visiting Angels caregiver Christine. She is an asset to our team and an excellent caregiver.

Claraslakewood December 05, 2016

Other

Never stopped working. Made me feel comfortable.

Thank you for your review of Visiting Angels. We are happy to make you more comfortable in your home by assisting with your daily needs.

MerGar November 30, 2016

Bethany was extremely kind and competent in caring for my husband. She was inventive and active in showing me how to manage his disability. She was always prompt and professional and a pleasure to have in our home.

Thank you for sharing your Visiting Angels experience! We are pleased to hear Bethany has been a positive companion in your home. Bethany is an excellent caregiver and is a valued member of our team.

Karen853245 November 29, 2016

I am blind so I need a lot of help. They prepare my breakfast, lunch and dinner. They help me clean, take me for groceries, meds, doctors appointments and listening to my concerns. Thanks to Ninafaye, Sandra, and Monica.

We appreciate your review of Visiting Angels. Ninafaye, Sandra, and Monica are some of our most skilled and experienced caregivers. Thank you for allowing us into your home and the opportunity to provide you with outstanding care.

Captain ron November 13, 2016

They are very caring. Listen to what we want out of them. Very satisfied with our caregiver

Thank you for your review of Visiting Angels! We are happy your caregiver listens to your requests and is meeting your needs.

BarbaraH November 12, 2016

My CNA Fawn L.. Is amazing. My life is so much easier with her in it! She has been a blessing.

Visiting Angels appreciates you sharing your experience. We are thrilled Fawn has made a positive impact on your life. Thank you for your trust.

Barbara307516 October 28, 2016

Linda is punctual. She is friendly, courteous, and respectful of my concerns.

Thank you for sharing your Visiting Angels experience! We are happy Linda has provided you with excellent care.

Jay412086 October 27, 2016

Our experience have been all good. The caretakers are professional and confident. Any specific requests are always followed upon. Would recommend/have recommended this agency to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Visiting Angels experience. We strive to provide excellent care and exceed client expectations.

MetrobillyG October 10, 2016

Michelle Monohan with Visiting Angels was the best. She has exstensive experience and goes above and beyond, She was always proactive in heading off potential problems. Great care giver and asset to have on any care team!!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate taking the time to share your Visiting Angels experience. Michelle is awesome and we are happy to have her as part of our team.

Anonymous630225 September 29, 2016

I am very pleased with the service. Brianna is my driver and is always on time, very friendly and helpful. I will recommend her very highly from Visiting Angels.

Thank you for your review of Visiting Angels. We appreciate your trust and business!

Joe's Daughter September 29, 2016

We hired Visiting Angels to help with in-home care for my Dad. Keri was very attentive and cooperative with helping providing in home quality care per our schedule requests. Our care giver Reneeca had a great attitude and brightened our days as she helped care for my Dad and also provided relief and companionship for my Mom. Working with Keri and Reneeca made it possible for Dad to remain at home per his wishes. We are so fortunate to have had both Keri and Reneeca as part of our in home care team.

Thank you for sharing your Visiting Angels experience! Keri and Renecca are both wonderful care providers and valuable members of our team. We are happy to assist with keeping your dad happy and comfortable in his home.

Julie C761313 September 27, 2016

Very pleased with service and on time appointments. Pleasant to work with. Very happy so far.

Thank you for your review of Visiting Angels! We appreciate your trust and business!

-Carole222430 June 10, 2016

Very good. She does grocery shopping, light housework, baking, and transports me to appointments. She fills bird feeders outside and sweeps the patio. She is a pleasant companion.

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your Visiting Angels caregiver. Thank you for taking a moment to share your experiences. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations every day.

Caring103001850 July 04, 2015

We hired Visiting Angels. They're OK depending on the day and who is there, but some are better than others. They have been alright for my mom.

From Visiting Angels of Tacoma and Olympia

When it comes to your care there are so many choices"”nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home health agencies (nursing agencies), home care agencies and more. However, only you can choose what's right for you.

At VISITING ANGELS, we know that it isn't easy to make the decision to invite a caregiver into your home to provide homecare for loved ones who can no longer be safely left alone.

We are family owned and operated, and we are confident you will enjoy working with us!

Why Choose a "Best of Home Care" Agency?

What does it mean to win a "Best of Home Care" award? Simply put, a "Best of Home Care" agency has proven that it cares about quality, in both its client and employee interactions. Knowing that other clients are satisfied gives you a great indicator that you will be satisfied too.

How does the Caregiver Quality Assurance work?

As members of the Caregiver Quality Assurance program, we have access to the most advanced psychological techniques to assure that the caregivers we send into a client's home are trustworthy, dependable, and have the skills needed to provide top quality care. Our caregivers are drug tested and background checked as well.

Select Your Caregiver!

You'll have the opportunity to interview and select any caregiver who we refer to you. You'll only accept a caregiver that you feel totally comfortable with. When you meet our caregivers, you're going to be pleasantly surprised to see that at VISITING ANGELS, character matters!

Personalized Background Screening

Our personalized caregiver background screening system is designed to maximize your peace of mind. However, we place most emphasis on the intangible traits in a caregiver which will mean so much in your day to day experience in working with them. These traits include: a caring loving personality, a strong desire to help people and a family experience of caring for a loved one.

We Recruit Experience!

Common traits of our caregivers include prior experience in home care giving, experience with volunteer organizations and/or affiliations with religious organizations. Most importantly, our caregivers provide references to us from sources we can trust (other agencies, nursing homes, religious organizations, charities, hospices, assisted living communities etc.). It is most important to us to put your needs first! We will only refer a caregiver to you who has the necessary experience to fulfill your individual needs.

Continuity of Care

You are in charge of everything. Because we strive to maintain "continuity of care" (we keep the same caregiver you select with you as long as possible), VISITING ANGELS will not dictate to you what your schedule is to be (i.e. what time to get up, when to bathe, meal schedules etc.), as do some agencies that continually send new, unfamiliar staff. We also do not require you to adjust your schedule to accommodate the needs of our staff. You are the boss. It is our job to adjust to your schedule and to see to it that you remain comfortable in your own home.

You Can Afford the Best

Our philosophy of home care is to never compromise on providing high quality services to your family. Our system allows you to afford a top quality caregiver. At VISITING ANGELS, we keep our overhead low to avoid passing high costs to you. In addition, we believe our caregivers should be well paid and treated with respect. For this reason, we can attract and maintain the best quality caregivers available.

Visiting Angels of Tacoma Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Features of Visiting Angels of Tacoma and Olympia