Right at Home Sun City Center, FL

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Sun City Center, FL

Linda M February 16, 2017

Right at Home was a big help to me and allowed me to take a vacation. My husband was in the hospital at the time, and the care provided allowed me to spend time with him.

Bonnie B February 16, 2017

My caregiver could reach up and clean things that I can no longer reach. She took extra special care because a lot of my things were collectibles.

David S January 23, 2017

Right at Home is knowledgeable and they anticipate problems. They look to solve any problems. I give them high marks.

Katie W. September 19, 2016

Dear Victor, I just wanted to thank you personally for all your help. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Right at Home. You were able to staff a very high quality caregiver quickly in an emergency situation. You also provided continued quality caregivers and great customer service. I was also impressed with your caregiver, and the wonderful additional schedule she created that went beyond the basic parameters I set. It gave the client such consistency. Please also express my gratitude to her. She was truly fantastic, and the client loved her. I was pleased that you were able to provide such good, consistent staffing. You also were very flexible, and did an amazing job adjusting to our needs when the schedule had to change; and I know that happened often. You provided such great and personal customer service.

Jeanne D September 12, 2016

This agency was a Godsend for both my mother and family. We used them for my 92 year old mother before moving her to assisted living at the beginning of last month. The aides were reliable and trustworthy. They took care of many of the things that previously had to be handled by myself, or other family members, such as shopping, laundry, light housekeeping, medication reminders, etc. Special thanks for all of your help and caring.

Michele V September 12, 2016

My family and I have used Right at Home, In Home Care & Assistance for roughly the past four months for our elderly father. Upon meeting us and thoroughly collecting information of my father’s needs, the owner Victor Santoro designed a home care plan made specifically to address his physical and emotional needs. He handpicked a care team based upon these needs. The team has been very responsive and quick to adjust their plan of care based on any daily changes that may arise. They are responsible, efficient, and thorough with their care of my father. The care team has been easy to reach by phone at the house or via text messaging. The portal Right At Home uses is always readily available and easy to use. Victor is also responsive to any improvements, suggestions, or changes that will make our dads day better. Victor and his team put forth tremendous efforts to ensure that my father is comfortable and healthy at all times of day. They have even gone above and beyond our expectations, by helping change tires and fix household appliances. We would recommend Right at Home Care fully to anyone thinking of adding their services for their families needs.

Sophia Marlow February 22, 2016

I would like to thank Dr. Victor and hes team for the great job that you are doing with my mom. My entire family got a new life. THANK YOU.

Lucy CC February 22, 2016

Responsive and very professional. Thank you soo Much!

From Right at Home Sun City Center, FL