Right at Home Sun City Center, FL

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Sun City Center, FL

Michele V September 12, 2016

My family and I have used Right at Home, In Home Care & Assistance for roughly the past four months for our elderly father. Upon meeting us and thoroughly collecting information of my father’s needs, the owner Victor Santoro designed a home care plan made specifically to address his physical and emotional needs. He handpicked a care team based upon these needs. The team has been very responsive and quick to adjust their plan of care based on any daily changes that may arise. They are responsible, efficient, and thorough with their care of my father. The care team has been easy to reach by phone at the house or via text messaging. The portal Right At Home uses is always readily available and easy to use. Victor is also responsive to any improvements, suggestions, or changes that will make our dads day better. Victor and his team put forth tremendous efforts to ensure that my father is comfortable and healthy at all times of day. They have even gone above and beyond our expectations, by helping change tires and fix household appliances. We would recommend Right at Home Care fully to anyone thinking of adding their services for their families needs.

Sophia Marlow February 22, 2016

I would like to thank Dr. Victor and hes team for the great job that you are doing with my mom. My entire family got a new life. THANK YOU.

Lucy CC February 22, 2016

Responsive and very professional. Thank you soo Much!

From Right at Home Sun City Center, FL