Right at Home Sun City Center, FL

Overview of Ratings

4.7

April 18, 2017

By Cynthia P

The services were very helpful to me because I could talk to the office staff at any time.

April 18, 2017

By Client in Sun City Ctr

Highly recommend this service. They were able to schedule 24x7 care for my parents on short notice. Now when we need an occasional caregiver we call RAH and always get a quick response. Very well run business. All the caregivers are certified, experienced and professional.

March 30, 2017

By ladybabs

Right At Home has been my father's caregiver for the past 8 m0nths . They have done a great job and have very accommodating in every way possible. I would highly recommend Right At Home to anyone. Sincerely, Barbara

March 10, 2017

By Frances M

The nurse was very kind and wonderful.

February 16, 2017

By Linda M

Right at Home was a big help to me and allowed me to take a vacation. My husband was in the hospital at the time, and the care provided allowed me to spend time with him.

February 16, 2017

By Bonnie B

My caregiver could reach up and clean things that I can no longer reach. She took extra special care because a lot of my things were collectibles.

January 23, 2017

By David S

Right at Home is knowledgeable and they anticipate problems. They look to solve any problems. I give them high marks.

September 19, 2016

By Katie W.

Dear Victor, I just wanted to thank you personally for all your help. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Right at Home. You were able to staff a very high quality caregiver quickly in an emergency situation. You also provided continued quality caregivers and great customer service. I was also impressed with your caregiver, and the wonderful additional schedule she created that went beyond the basic parameters I set. It gave the client such consistency. Please also express my gratitude to her. She was truly fantastic, and the client loved her. I was pleased that you were able to provide such good, consistent staffing. You also were very flexible, and did an amazing job adjusting to our needs when the schedule had to change; and I know that happened often. You provided such great and personal customer service.

From Right at Home Sun City Center, FL