Caring Companions | Sun City, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Caring Companions | Sun City, CA

Caring 4087 December 13, 2013

We're very satisfied with Caring Companions. We're very pleased with the caregivers that we have. They're always very cheerful and very friendly. They're very helpful with my uncle. My uncle really likes them.

Toni4 December 05, 2013

They were referred to us during the period of time when my father-in-law was in a hospice care. The hospice coordinator had worked with the agency and referred us to them. We called a couple of different ones and checked some references and Caring Companions was the one we felt comfortable with.

They were very conscientious. We had very few instances where we had problems with the actual companions. When we did, more often than not, they were already aware of the situation and working on resolving it before we even got involved.

We think they're very reliable. The provided very compassionate caregivers to my father-in-law.

Danny6 December 05, 2013

Their management changed ownership at one point but they were responsive. There was a couple of incidents that I got after them for. They took care of it and said it won't happen again.

We had a couple of people over for my mother and the lady who first came out was one we felt very comfortable with. She was very good and took care of my mom for many years. She was the main one that did a very good job. Overall, most of the people that they sent were very good.

Marlene10 December 05, 2013

I was very happy of the caregiver they sent. They sent me an angel. His name is Eddie. He was the best. He's a wonderful guy and I would certainly recommend him to anybody. I was very grateful that of all the people, they sent Eddie to us. He not only took care of my husband but helped me with my physical health. There are no words enough to say as to how great this young man is.

I have no problem with Caring Companions. They always treat us with respect.

About Caring Companions

Caring Companions is an in-home care provider serving Sun City, CA and the surrounding area. Caring Companions offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Caring Companions