Caring Companions Sun City, CA

Reviews of Caring Companions | Sun City, CA

4.7

December 05, 2013

By Marlene10

I was very happy of the caregiver they sent. They sent me an angel. His name is Eddie. He was the best. He's a wonderful guy and I would certainly recommend him to anybody. I was very grateful that of all the people, they sent Eddie to us. He not only took care of my husband but helped me with my physical health. There are no words enough to say as to how great this young man is. I have no problem with Caring Companions. They always treat us with respect.

From Caring Companions

Caring Companions is a family owned and operated home care agency. We have been in business for 13 years. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service and the highest quality of care to your family.

All of our caregivers are bonded and insured. We have caregivers with over 20 years of experience, CNA's, and LVN's. Each caregiver must pass our rigorous 10-Step Process to become affiliated with our company, which includes background checks and drug testing. Less than 20% of all applicants pass this process. This insures that you get the best caregiver for your loved one. We pay our caregivers more than the industry average so they can be more committed to you. Our agency fees are low in order to keep our prices affordable for you.

We would love to speak with you to set up a complementary in-home assessment where we will develop a personalized care plan for your loved one. If you want care immediately we can have a caregiver at your door within 24 hours. We are so confident in our services and our price that we offer a price match guarantee. Call us or email us for more information.

Our Services: