ResCare HomeCare Sun City, Arizona

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 29, 2016

By Krista826256

ResCare is providing good care giving service. I have three or four caregivers. They're all great; professional, on time and do their job well. They were above and beyond when I didn't have a caregiver for quite a while. They came out and the coordinators were very good in providing me with good service.

December 23, 2016

By Susan362807

ResCare is excellent. I get housekeeping or personal care such as bathing and dressing assistance. I've been well treated and the caregivers have been extraordinary, such a great company. I have two caregivers, Patrick and Susan and I recently have someone named Monica. She was substituting for Susie and she was excellent too. All of them are just superb – Wendy (the person who I pay my bill to), Andy, Rebecca and Sandy (the person that my caregivers report to).

December 20, 2016

By Joe832723

ResCare helps with preparing meals and get my husband his breakfast all the time. If he has to go to the doctor they take them to the doctor. They do any type of service you need in the house. They're absolutely wonderful. Every day is just a wonderful service; their attitude and willingness. I have no problem with scheduling and billing. I absolutely would recommended them.

December 17, 2016

By Dennis275212

ResCare caregivers are on time and they listen. They help me brush my teeth, help me use the toilet, give me a bath, helps me get in my wheelchair, and they also help me shave. I've been working with them for probably 8 to 10 years now.

From ResCare HomeCare Sun City, Arizona

Because all care is personal.

ResCare HomeCare personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can stay at home.

Our full range of daily personal care services includes daily meal preparation, housekeeping and maintenance in addition to assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.

Photos of ResCare HomeCare Sun City, Arizona