ResCare HomeCare Sun City, Arizona

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
85024, 85027, 85033, 85301, 85302, 85303, 85304, 85305, 85306, 85307, 85308, 85309, 85310, 85311, 85312, 85318, 85335, 85340, 85345, 85351, 85355, 85363, 85372, 85374, 85375, 85376, 85378, 85379, 85380, 85381, 85382, 85037, 85039, 85050, 85051, 85053, 85388, 85392

Reviews of ResCare HomeCare Sun City, Arizona

January 31, 2017

By Theresa733106

Sean's caregiver is wonderful. He has become a friend to Sean as well as caregiver. Actually, we've had wonderful service with Rescare. The only thing that I would say is that there is a bit of turnover with personnel and that we've had different case manager but the care itself has been great. We're very pleased with the services and everything. Sean gets respite care, he has 6 hours of respite care a week. It's really a benefit to my husband and myself to have that reassurance of being able to both be gone from the house and know that we have that extra layer of protection of having the respite provider there.

January 27, 2017

By Betty223038

I started with Rescare sometime last year but I can't exactly remember when. I like Linda. She's very pleasant, always prompt and very willing to drive me whenever I want to go. We go every Friday. She takes me to the grocery store or wherever store I want to go to. We also go to the pharmacy, library or just little things around here in Sun City West. I will recommend Rescare Homecare to others.

January 02, 2017

By Carl188083

I've been with Rescare for a while. They provide a caregiver for me every day. They help with my needs like getting dressed, makes my breakfast, do household chores in the morning like vacuuming and wash my sheet and clothing. They're helpful and caring. I'm happy with them. I will absolutely recommend them to others.

December 29, 2016

By Krista826256

ResCare is providing good care giving service. I have three or four caregivers. They're all great; professional, on time and do their job well. They were above and beyond when I didn't have a caregiver for quite a while. They came out and the coordinators were very good in providing me with good service.

December 23, 2016

By Susan362807

ResCare is excellent. I get housekeeping or personal care such as bathing and dressing assistance. I've been well treated and the caregivers have been extraordinary, such a great company. I have two caregivers, Patrick and Susan and I recently have someone named Monica. She was substituting for Susie and she was excellent too. All of them are just superb – Wendy (the person who I pay my bill to), Andy, Rebecca and Sandy (the person that my caregivers report to).

December 20, 2016

By Joe832723

ResCare helps with preparing meals and get my husband his breakfast all the time. If he has to go to the doctor they take them to the doctor. They do any type of service you need in the house. They're absolutely wonderful. Every day is just a wonderful service; their attitude and willingness. I have no problem with scheduling and billing. I absolutely would recommended them.

December 17, 2016

By Dennis275212

ResCare caregivers are on time and they listen. They help me brush my teeth, help me use the toilet, give me a bath, helps me get in my wheelchair, and they also help me shave. I've been working with them for probably 8 to 10 years now.

From ResCare HomeCare Sun City, Arizona

Because all care is personal.

ResCare HomeCare personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can stay at home.

Our full range of daily personal care services includes daily meal preparation, housekeeping and maintenance in addition to assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.

Photos of ResCare HomeCare Sun City, Arizona