Reviews of Arizona's Best Home Care

Juli1 June 23, 2013

I was under the impression that people from Arizona's Best Homecare had more training than what they did, but they didn't. Basically I had to train all the help that came in since none of them were trained at even transferring patients or any kind of nursing type skills. We also had a bad experience with one of the girls and Arizona's Best Homecare was still working on that.

Becky9 April 04, 2013

It was a good experience with Arizona's Best Homecare. I think if we had to have somebody come back, we would probably use them again. They were very good. My mom didn't want a stranger in her house and she didn't think she needed anybody at home to help her. But the lady from the agency was very nice. She helped mom with her shower, her meals, laundry and ironing. I think they got along pretty well together.

About Arizona's Best Home Care

Arizona's Best Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Sun City, AZ and the surrounding area. Arizona's Best Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.