Griswold Homecare Prince George County

Contact Now

Reviews of Griswold Homecare Prince George County

Diane4 June 29, 2012

Initially it was because of the price, quite honestly and so we considered Griswold Home Care. I was looking for something that we can afford and I like the fact that they were cheaper in price yet they offer benefits like many other companies offer. I thought they were more reasonable so that's what really started it in the first place. I have used them quite a short time for about a year or two. Since then my mother passed away. Their service was very good and there are a lot of things I like about them. My very first interface with them was with their director. She was just so responsive to my calls and they came out immediately to the house. Secondly, the situation was we don't need them all the time. We have a family friend who also takes care of my mother then but there would be occasions where I would need a backup. Often times when I call Griswold, It was not a very long notice. Sometimes too short like a couple of days and the lady in the office who took the calls I thought was just exceptional. The way she listens to what was needed , the way she work to get someone that would fit my mother's needs like someone nearby in the local community. She went the extra mile to find someone that was a match for my mother because not everyone gets along with every person. My mother was hard of hearing and she couldn't always understand the caregiver. One time, she was sent a caregiver with a foreign country background and has a strong accent and my mother had a difficult time understanding her. When I mentioned to Griswold that we were having a problem they just jumped right on it. They fixed that right away. They really tried to meet our needs and I just appreciate that. In my case it was always short notice and I was just impressed with the way they responded. And the people that they sent were very kind. I never had a bad experience or problems with any of the caregivers over the past couple of years.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Griswold Homecare Prince George County

Prince George County's Premier Home Care Company

Quality, Affordable In-Home Care In Your Community

The Griswold Difference

Compassion Is Our Passion. Caring Is Our Profession.

Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to referring the best possible non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours. The affordable, professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.

Our offices are located throughout the United States, referring more than 9,000 of the industry's best caregivers every year. Each Griswold Home Care office is locally owned and operated by leaders in your community who are passionate about making in-home care simple, accessible, and affordable.

By working with Griswold Home Care, you'll gain access to the best caregivers in the world. This office refers self-employed caregivers who are experienced, compassionate, and carefully screened for your protection. In every office we're 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. Please contact this local office to learn exactly how we can best help you and your family.

A Griswold Home Care companion care service includes the following.

Personal Interaction:

• Engaging in companionship and conversation
  • Reminiscing about the past
  • Discussing current and historical events
  • Playing games and cards
  • Renting and playing movies
  • Maintaining a family scrapbook
  • Encouraging participation with crafts
  • Helping read
  • Directing morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
  • Helping select clothes
  • Mailing letters and bills
  • Monitoring eating patterns and diet
  • Inspecting food expiration dates
  • Maintaining a calendar
  • Arranging appointments and providing reminders

Social Interaction:

• Planning visits, outings and trips
  • Visiting neighbors and friends
  • Encouraging interaction with loved ones
  • Encouraging participation in and assisting with community activities
  • Monitoring visitors
    • Movies
    • Religious services
    • Sporting events
    • Club meetings

This office serves the following cities and towns:

Prince George County - Bowie, Upper Marlboro, Mitchellville, Largo, Lanham, Laurel, Fort Washington, Clinton, Brandy Wine, Camp Springs, New Carollton, Largo, College Park, Cottage City, Beltscille, Capital Heights, Fairmount Height, Hyattsville Suitland

We also serve the following zip codes:

Prince George County - 20774, 20772, 20743, 20781, 20721, 20748, 20710,20747, 20706, 20746, 20785

Features of Griswold Homecare Prince George County