Griswold Homecare Prince George County

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Griswold Homecare Prince George County

Diane4 June 29, 2012

Initially it was because of the price, quite honestly and so we considered Griswold Home Care. I was looking for something that we can afford and I like the fact that they were cheaper in price yet they offer benefits like many other companies offer. I thought they were more reasonable so that's what really started it in the first place. I have used them quite a short time for about a year or two. Since then my mother passed away. Their service was very good and there are a lot of things I like about them. My very first interface with them was with their director. She was just so responsive to my calls and they came out immediately to the house. Secondly, the situation was we don't need them all the time. We have a family friend who also takes care of my mother then but there would be occasions where I would need a backup. Often times when I call Griswold, It was not a very long notice. Sometimes too short like a couple of days and the lady in the office who took the calls I thought was just exceptional. The way she listens to what was needed , the way she work to get someone that would fit my mother's needs like someone nearby in the local community. She went the extra mile to find someone that was a match for my mother because not everyone gets along with every person. My mother was hard of hearing and she couldn't always understand the caregiver. One time, she was sent a caregiver with a foreign country background and has a strong accent and my mother had a difficult time understanding her. When I mentioned to Griswold that we were having a problem they just jumped right on it. They fixed that right away. They really tried to meet our needs and I just appreciate that. In my case it was always short notice and I was just impressed with the way they responded. And the people that they sent were very kind. I never had a bad experience or problems with any of the caregivers over the past couple of years.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Griswold Homecare Prince George County

Griswold Homecare Prince George County is an in-home care provider serving Suitland, MD and the surrounding area. Griswold Homecare Prince George County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.