Life Foundation Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Life Foundation Home Care

Jequita1 June 23, 2015

We have had our Life Foundation relationship for about five months now. Our account manager is detail oriented and makes sure we have what we need and what our assigned caregiver needs to succeed. Our caregiver couldn't be a nicer person, she's personable, very pleasant, skilled and attentive to the needs of my husband who's disabled.

Thank you very much Jacki! We are glad to be able to provide satisfactory care.

Laura Bentley February 15, 2015

LFHC has been a lifesaver. The director of the company is involved in supporting the families for whom she works, always supportive of both her employees, the families and the senior citizens who need assistance. He attitude is always helpful, willing to communicate and to go the extra mile in getting things done for the benefit of the clients. She is thoughtful, considerate and well informed. Providing a niche of services which is very much in demand, she always is prompt, courteous and a person whose promises are binding and whose intentions are great. It is a pleasure to work with her and with her, I always have confidence leaving senior relatives in the care of her employees.

Thank you Laura, for your kind words of encouragement. It was a pleasure working with you!

Gina J. December 18, 2014

I contacted Life Foundation Home Care earlier in the year for an elderly neighbor and friend who needed in home assistance. LFHC was one of several agencies that I contacted after an internet search. I was very impressed with the company (and especially Sonali)or the following reasons: 1) Sonali responded to my inquiry almost immediately. 2) She provided a very in depth explanation about the services they could provide, as well as the qualifications and experience of their caregivers. Because I was calling on behalf of a friend, I was not able to immediately accept their services. Sonali was very understanding and she would periodically check in with me to see if she could be of assistance. Eventually I was able to arrange an in home meeting, and I'm so happy to say that services started soon afterwards. Sonali has been just wonderful about keeping me informed, even though I'm not a direct family member. I am so impressed with her professionalism, but more importantly her caring attitude towards others and her desire to provide the perfect caregiver for each client. I would highly recommend her to any relative or friend.

Thank you, Gina for reaching out and also putting your trust in us!

Judy in Baytown December 02, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Exceeds my expectations on every level. From my very first contact, Sonali was exceptionally professional and knowledgeable, and took the necessary time to help me identify my father's needs. It was quite clear I was not talking to "a receptionist" or "scheduler." Indeed, I later found out she not only is a Certified Senior Care Manager, but also has a PhD. And she doesn't just on-board you as you begin the home care service and hand you off to someone else; she is your contact person going forward. This woman is impressive and makes a great first impression for the company. The care giver Sonali chose for us was also far more qualified than one would expect relative to the help my father needed. Leona is a CNA. I was not expecting more than "a helping hand," but we get a lot more from Leona than that. She is not only a caring and patient person with great knowledge and experience on how to deal with a stroke patient, she is a problem solver. She listens and understands what is challenging the family in terms of caring for my father on any given day, and she not only identifies solutions, SHE is often the solution! And because she lives so close by, we know we can (and have) count on her to check on my father on "off-hours." We have great trust in her and are grateful for all she does for our father. Lastly, the communication Life Foundation Home Care provides to the family is also well beyond expectations. They actively contact you to assure all is well. And when anything noteworthy happens in terms of caring for my father, I am kept informed. The provides enormous piece of mind when I must be away from my father. I contacted the other service providers in the area. None come close to Life Foundation Home Care. I'm so glad they serve our area.

Dear Judy, We truly appreciate your kind words and are very happy that our service gives you the peace of mind that families living far away from their loved ones should have when they put their trust in a service. We will do our best to keep up this standard!

Elloyd September 22, 2014

Sonali and Amy have been so wonderful to work with. I needed additional help and care for my grandmother and our caregiver is truly amazing. She is so sweet and is always willing to go out of her way for my grandmother.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We at Life Foundation Home Care strive to achieve a high level of care for our clients and are glad that the care needs of your grandmother are being met satisfactorily. We understand the relief you feel as family to see that she is being taken care of well.

K.Smithey June 19, 2014

Excellent orientation and leadership. Immediate response by owner and administrator with an outstanding employee for my care.

KS4 May 01, 2014

Patricia87250150 March 08, 2014

I went online and looked for places nearby. I called a couple of places and Life Foundation was the only one who called me back immediately. I thought that getting back to me immediately was really impressive. They've just been very easy and nice to work with. They've been accommodating and very easy to get along with too. The caregivers are very exceptional and honest.

About Life Foundation Home Care

Life Foundation Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Sugar Land, TX and the surrounding area. Life Foundation Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Life Foundation Home Care