Family Care Plus

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Family Care Plus

Caring112080750 September 07, 2015

The person that Family Care Plus sends out here is awesome. There is no question about it. They come 24/7, 7 days a week. The billing is sent out on time by the agency. The care is a five; there is no question about it.

BRuss2015 July 21, 2015

I thought when my parents got old, I’d be the one taking care of them, but life didn’t work out that way. My dad was diagnosed with dementia and became combative to everyone, including my mother. So while I was able to help take care of her, we both grew afraid of him. We knew he didn’t mean it, but that didn’t stop the anger and frustration he had. We hired someone to come in and help with him, and it made life so much better. We had a gentleman caregiver to help my father with his daily life, and now my mother and I are able to help him without the fear of him getting combative with us. It’s such a great feeling.

Caring From Connecticut August 28, 2013

I spoke at length with the people at Family Care Plus about what my dad needs and the type of person that he is, and promptly, they found a good match for him. The caregiver they have coming in is a very caring and conscientious individual. My father is hard to please, but he is very happy with this person.

About Family Care Plus

Family Care Plus is an in-home care provider serving Stratford, CT and the surrounding area. Family Care Plus offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.