Home Helpers of North VA

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers of North VA

Mary E_463460 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers has sent us very nice and pleasant caregivers.

Judith T April 20, 2017

The services help me a lot with my morning and evening care. They help to give me a shower and things like that.

Amy J April 13, 2017

Knowing that I have someone from Home Helpers there with my mom every day to prepare her meals, check on her medications, and to check on her safety gives me great peace of mind.

Amy D March 01, 2017

All the caregivers are very caring towards my mother.

Sue C February 21, 2017

The service has helped me in that I know that my mom is getting out and getting things done for her, and getting her to socialize.

Dorothy C February 01, 2017

Home Helpers helps me with so many things such as light meal preparation, light housekeeping, washing clothes, and taking me to appointments.

From Home Helpers of North VA

We are a licensed, non-medical in-home care agency located in Reston, Va. Our Agency has been serving the Northern Virginia area since 2006. We are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to provide personal care, as well as companion services. We are one of the only area agencies that complete a nationwide, personal, professional, and criminal background screening on all of our employees. Our caregivers also receive ongoing training on a monthly basis, to stay current on job-related topics. In short, we only hire caregivers that we would personally have look after our own loved ones.

Our agency is unique in many ways and I urge you to ask many questions of us, and any other agency with whom you may be speaking. I am confident that you will not find another agency that goes to the lengths that we do to ensure your satisfaction and the care of your loved one. We are always happy to provide references from current and past clients.

• Seniors
  • People facing lifelong challenges and disabilities
  • Individuals recovering from injury, surgery or illness
  • Coordination with Hospice

• We are the community’s most trusted and respected provider of in-home care and support for people in their homes, retirement communities, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities – wherever you call home.

Features of Home Helpers of North VA

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

• Family Communication
    • Transition Issues
    • Memory Care Training
    • Ethics
    • Training Areas Extra: We Provide Monthly Assessments As Well As Rn Oversight On Assigments

Payment options