BrightStar Care Happy Valley

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Happy Valley

Louise B_516423 August 25, 2017

I don't really have anything to compare BrightStar Care to. They have troubles with scheduling and trying to get a consistent caregiver. The services from BrightStar Care allow my mother to stay in her home. The scheduler will also cover our hours when someone doesn't show up. It's amazing to get the services that I do, and I am grateful.

Robert M_509161 August 09, 2017

BrightStar Care is pretty decent. BrightStar Care has made life easier by cleaning and doing exercises with me.

Sundha S_508367 August 08, 2017

BrightStar Care is really nice and we are very happy with their services. BrightStar Care exceeded our expectations.

Kathy T_501740 July 26, 2017

We have only used BrightStar Care for a short time, but I satisfied. The services of BrightStar Care is not something that is totally necessary.

Suzy U_500950 July 25, 2017

BrightStar Care is easy to work with. BrightStar Care has made life easier by providing consistent and quality care.

Mabel F_497968 July 19, 2017

BrightStar Care is a reliable, kind, and gentle agency. BrightStar Care has helped me do many things that I cannot do like walking.

Thea Z_494340 July 11, 2017

I am a little upset with certain things about BrightStar Care. The office staff just doesn't seem to function right. I would have liked a different time, as well as a consistent caregiver. The care only lasts an hour, and it is great to have someone helping out, but it is hard having different caregivers every time.

About BrightStar Care Happy Valley

BrightStar Care Happy Valley is an in-home care provider serving State College, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Happy Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.