BrightStar Care Happy Valley

Overview of Ratings

4.7

October 06, 2017

By William "Bill" C

BrightStar Care sends good caregivers. BrightStar Care makes it easier for me to continue to work.

September 22, 2017

By Margie S

BrightStar Care's administrators and office really listen to my concerns, and they act on them. They are very knowledgeable on how to deal with the elderly. They train their staff well. My mother looks forward to BrightStar Care coming. For me it helps a lot because I would spend about 8 hours a day with Margie. Now that the caregivers come, I can work on some things that I need to get done.

September 19, 2017

By Toyna M

The services from BrightStar Care are great. They always show compassion to me. BrightStar Care is always on time. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by cleaning my house and that's it.

September 11, 2017

By Stephen V

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is very caring and that they provide a great service. I was able to select a caregiver from BrightStar Care, and I am very pleased with them and don't want anyone else. I was fortunate to get a caregiver that is very caring and intelligent.

August 25, 2017

By Amy K_3

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care caregivers were efficient. The service helped the most by helping me with my everyday activities.

August 25, 2017

By Louise B_2

I don't really have anything to compare BrightStar Care to. They have troubles with scheduling and trying to get a consistent caregiver. The services from BrightStar Care allow my mother to stay in her home. The scheduler will also cover our hours when someone doesn't show up. It's amazing to get the services that I do, and I am grateful.

August 09, 2017

By Robert M_7

BrightStar Care is pretty decent. BrightStar Care has made life easier by cleaning and doing exercises with me.

August 08, 2017

By Sundha S

BrightStar Care is really nice and we are very happy with their services. BrightStar Care exceeded our expectations.

July 26, 2017

By Kathy T

We have only used BrightStar Care for a short time, but I satisfied. The services of BrightStar Care is not something that is totally necessary.

July 25, 2017

By Suzy U

BrightStar Care is easy to work with. BrightStar Care has made life easier by providing consistent and quality care.

July 19, 2017

By Mabel F

BrightStar Care is a reliable, kind, and gentle agency. BrightStar Care has helped me do many things that I cannot do like walking.

July 11, 2017

By Thea Z

I am a little upset with certain things about BrightStar Care. The office staff just doesn't seem to function right. I would have liked a different time, as well as a consistent caregiver. The care only lasts an hour, and it is great to have someone helping out, but it is hard having different caregivers every time.

From BrightStar Care Happy Valley

BrightStar Care Happy Valley is an in-home care provider serving State College, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Happy Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Happy Valley