BrightStar Care of Central and South St. Louis County Saint Louis, MO

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Central and South St. Louis County | Saint Louis, MO

4.1

September 28, 2017

By Mary Beth B

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very attentive to my needs. BrightStar Care has made life easier by doing different things for me such as helping me to dress.

September 22, 2017

By George B

The only reservation I have is that BrightStar Care's service area is in the St. Louis area. The caregivers are very attentive and BrightStar Care makes sure that they keep a consistent and set amount of caregivers coming in because George is an Alzheimer's patient and needs routine.

September 19, 2017

By Anonymous_356

BrightStar Care worked for our family situation. It fit for us because they were very flexible. BrightStar Care provided care when the family couldn't.

September 13, 2017

By Barbara F_3

BrightStar Care has really helped me go to the store. The service has helped the most by taking me to the store and the doctor. They help me get to Walgreens.

From BrightStar Care of Central and South St. Louis County

BrightStar Care of Central and South St. Louis County is an in-home care provider serving St. Louis, MO and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Central and South St. Louis County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Central and South St. Louis County